The Al Bundy Thread

OldTerrapin

6 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Ok fellas/ladies just for some off season fun and nostalgia post your pics of your baller days. (ladies it doesn't have to be football )

I'll start

1979 and 1980 Back to Back Manhattan City Champs!

how this rag tag group ever won anything I'll never know. Guess which one is Little OldTerp

No photo description available.

You barely had enough for a team. lol

18 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Ok fellas/ladies just for some off season fun and nostalgia post your pics of your baller days. (ladies it doesn't have to be football )

I'll start

1979 and 1980 Back to Back Manhattan City Champs!

how this rag tag group ever won anything I'll never know. Guess which one is Little OldTerp

No photo description available.

On the ground, with the ball.

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

so... what no one wants to play along?  Must be as I suspected that I am the only one on here that has actually played the game.. ok fine.. you can post your playing in the band and glee club pics..or playing video games in the geek class.. what the hell were all inclusive here..🤪

If my mom were a glee club director and I paid her a grand she'd still tell me I have no business being a part of any glee club 😄

I don't have any photographic evidence of my iconic two-way play in gym class flag football, but I do have this relic documenting my 0-for the season run from the free throw line for the 94-95 Western Sky Middle School Wildcats.

10003781_10155310510495032_5469105924969209211_o.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

If my mom were a glee club director and I paid her a grand she'd still tell me I have no business being a part of any glee club 😄

I don't have any photographic evidence of my iconic two-way play in gym class flag football, but I do have this relic documenting my 0-for the season run from the free throw line for the 94-95 Western Sky Middle School Wildcats.

10003781_10155310510495032_5469105924969209211_o.jpg

love it.. sweet form .. the giving it a little English pose is great.. ⛹️‍♂️

Ballin Balling GIF - Ballin Balling Win - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 2

Front page sports section from Legion ball days..Had Paul Splittorff on my right and Dave Righetti on my left. Story was about us heading to the state tournament and I was youngest (14) on the team or some shit.. We won the states too and finished 5th in Nationals.  That's right I had some hair flow going on and groovy tube socks. My fuckin teammates never let me live this down when the paper came out..me thinks they were just jelly ..lol @SeaShells21calm down girl..😆

92789741_10157872502200743_5723294760894

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

What Mississippi? 

You got that dude covered like a jimmy hat..

Three Mississippi and had to be five yards off the LOS. Full-fledged blocking was allowed.

We were the league's "free agent" team (i.e. random dudes who had never met before) but broke the league so badly that one team refused to play us in a rematch game and the next year we were distributed throughout the league. Personal highlight for me was the three sack effort I had in a 135-28 victory 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

Three Mississippi and had to be five yards off the LOS.

We were the league's "free agent" team (i.e. random dudes who had never met before) but broke the league so badly that one team refused to play us in a rematch game and the next year we were distributed throughout the league. Personal highlight for me was the three sack effort I had in a 135-28 victory 😁

Nice!... sack hat trick... 

Johnny sack sacramoni GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

18 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

Three Mississippi and had to be five yards off the LOS. Full-fledged blocking was allowed.

Pretty sure the Tartesso league didnt officially recognize sacks until 2015. Sounds like you might be the Deacon Jones of the league and not sure if it’s in the record books. 😂

• Haha 6

1974 Bethune-Cookman College (now University) #72-Albert Burton, Houston Oilers, #73-Willie Lee, KC Chiefs, (son Xavier QB FSU). #12 DB, Dan (bad dude)

Also on team : RB Charley White-NY Jets, DB Charles Cornelius- Miami Dolphins, TE Tony Samuels- KC,Miami, WR Terry Anderson- Miami, Wash.,San. Fran. QB Willie Collins (father of S Nick Collins- GB Packers)

IMG_20190525_212830.thumb.jpg.4fd7b683bfd0bba0c85b0049f0b285cc.jpg

• Like 6