*edit* THSCA recommending Texas teams to not play OOS??

Nolebull813

21 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I don’t care what you believe in. Their title is more relevant than you mentioning they lost to KO early in the season.  

Hell even Bama lost to A&M early it doesn’t make their title run irrelevant now.  

I use rankings as one of many sources  of evidence of a teams success and being “legit” 

College and HS aren't similar.  Talent difference is way closer

You will never get a top 2 team in the country at the HS level lose to a good hs team.  The talent level difference is way to big

5 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

The Texas list is 7. Your list is 2

Should we add DLS and Centennial since you mentioned them

No the Texas list is about 20, your list is an arbitrary, unsubstantiated 7. 

you ignorantly left off 3 teams that had as many of not more appearances than the teams you listed. 

even your own criteria has holes and missing parts 

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

My list is reality that hurts your feelings

Your list is stupid I broke it down even for you to follow: lake travis, judson and cedar hill have just as many if not more state title appearances in 20 years  as trinity and/or Duncanville. This fact you have no answer for…so you ignore it.. lol

Just now, Horsefly said:

Your list is stupid I broke it down even for you to follow: lake travis, judson and cedar hill have just as many if not more state title appearances in 20 years  as trinity and Duncanville. This fact you have no answer for…so you ignore it.. lol

20 years those 7 have been in the finals

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Those 20 years Judson, lake travis and cedar hill have been in the finals at least 3 times each too.  Your number magically climbs to 10 teams.  These omissions make your whole argument weak.  Lol

Keep deflecting

I'm offering you a wager. 

I'll take my 7 you take the field.  My team wins a championship(I'll give you even better odds)

5 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Keep deflecting

I'm offering you a wager. 

I'll take my 7 you take the field.  My team wins a championship(I'll give you even better odds)

Hell Katy who is on your list lost to lake travis in the semifinals in ‘17, and cedar hill twice in the finals in ‘13 and ‘14. But neither is on the list.  

this is how I know you’re out of touch and dated. What makes you think trinity is still legit? 

20 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Ohhhh...My Bad. I thought y'all meant this year.  My L to hold on that one.

Let me double-check though because I think that was the year Guyer lost in the 2nd round and had 4 losses.

Maybe you meant 2010 when we had to beat Chill in a rematch (lost regular season meeting), SLC in a rematch, Longview by 1 point and then lost the title game to Steele?

34 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

College and HS aren't similar.  Talent difference is way closer

You will never get a top 2 team in the country at the HS level lose to a good hs team.  The talent level difference is way to big

I never claimed dekaney was top 2 in the country. That’s a strawman argument  

31 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Hell Katy who is on your list lost to lake travis in the semifinals in ‘17, and cedar hill twice in the finals in ‘13 and ‘14. But neither is on the list.  

this is how I know you’re out of touch and dated. What makes you think trinity is still legit? 

Put some money where you mouth is.  I'm taking my 7. You take the depth

30 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

You did use Bama though

The point is teams are more defined by what they do at the end of season and not so much at the beginning  

in HS, ‘08 Katy lost to woodlands big in early season, goes on to state. Trinity in ‘07 loses big in early season to Permian comes back and beats Permian on way to state 

30 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Centennial lost 2 of the last 3 years to teams not named SJB/Mater Dei

The list of Texas teams who are capable of taking down “The List” is getting a little lengthy ☺️

I’m really having fun right now.

I just have Euless Trinity and Allen left for Texas, then I can finish California.

25 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The point is teams are more defined by what they do at the end of season and not so much at the beginning  

in HS, ‘08 Katy lost to woodlands big in early season, goes on to state. Trinity in ‘07 loses big in early season to Permian comes back and beats Permian on way to state 

Katy in 08 another pathetic path

5 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

The list of Texas teams who are capable of taking down “The List” is getting a little lengthy ☺️

I’m really having fun right now.

I just have Euless Trinity and Allen left for Texas, then I can finish California.

Do 20 years for SJB/Mater Dei/ Centennial and DLS