*edit* THSCA recommending Texas teams to not play OOS??

Nolebull813

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

What the hell was DV going to do WL O for 4 quarters besides get worn down late in the game?  Their O would have done them no favors with the 3 and outs they would have had. 

Who said anything other than their offensive line wasn't as good as Carroll's?

Please quote where I mentioned anything else

18 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Who said anything other than their offensive line wasn't as good as Carroll's?

Please quote where I mentioned anything else

👇🏽You clarified you were talking about Westlake v Duncanville 

34 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

They had a better O- Line cause they didn't face Duncanville. Allen did whatever they wanted to that defense. Did I mention that Guyer's offensive line sucked? Prosper made that unit look foolish

DV D wasn’t gonna do crap for 4 quarters against WL offense. Hell they had trouble with NS young offense and OL

I told you before DV best opportunity was to win a title this year, WL was in the other division and NS was young. 

29 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

He knows that.  Why he plays dumb is beyond me

👇🏽This is factually not true. That’s the argument!  If you can’t refute this with facts then move on. 

13 hours ago, The Colonel said:

I’m not the one trying to compare DVs home ass-whoopin’ by MD to Cen10’s close loss to MD. 😂 . Dude, you actually predicted DV would give MD a  battle and even said MD was “overhyped” and “beatable”.  And for all the crying you Texans do about CA being a two-school state, sure seems like TX is a two horse pasture. 😂. Its DV and NS in the championship just about every year. Except its really just a one horse state since DV can’t beat NS. So much for all the TX “depth” you guys like to spout off about. 😂 

This appears to be an Apple  to orange’s debate here since the playoff systems are totally different.

Each system would appear to encourage what is being debated.The California system would profit any dominant program because of the winner take all conclusion.

The Texas system appears to be designed to help schools into championship games by having two divisions for each class thus creating more opportunities 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ararar said:

This appears to be an Apple  to orange’s debate here since the playoff systems are totally different.

Each system would appear to encourage what is being debated.The California system would profit any dominant program because of the winner take all conclusion.

The Texas system appears to be designed to help schools into championship games by having two divisions for each class thus creating more opportunities 

With the 6A classification being any school over 2200; this system is designed to keep the 4000, 5000 student schools together in Division 1 and and 2000, 3000 schools together in Division 2 during the playoffs but it doesn’t always work like that.

11 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

They're legit to support his view

This legitimizes their ENTIRE season, not just a game or two.  It really is that simple. I’ll take titles and rankings over your subjective assessment 

# School Ovr. Str. +/-
1 Don Bosco Prep (Ramsey) 11-0 47.7 --
2 Trinity (Louisville) 14-0 42.0 --
3 De La Salle (Concord) 13-1 43.2 --
4 Carmel 14-1 47.7 --
5 Our Lady of Good Counsel (Olney) 12-0 32.5 --
6 Lake Travis (Austin) 16-0 38.7 --
7 Warren Central (Indianapolis) 11-1 44.5 --
8 Manatee (Bradenton) 13-2 46.3 --
9 Armwood (Seffner) 15-0 40.3 --
10 Santa Margarita (Rancho Santa Margarita) 13-2 51.5 --
11 Maryville 15-0 37.0 --
12 Ensworth (Nashville) 12-1 38.9 --
13 Plant (Tampa) 14-1 42.5 --
14 Southlake Carroll (Southlake) 16-0 44.6 --
15 St. Ignatius (Cleveland) 13-2 46.8 --
16 Vista Murrieta (Murrieta) 9-5 39.9 --
17 Westlake (Westlake Village) 14-1 41.4 --
18 Grayson (Loganville) 15-0 37.2 --
19 Norland (Miami) 15-0 36.4 --
20 San Clemente 12-2 46.2 --
21 Prattville 12-2 38.7 --
22 Olive Branch 15-0 38.9 --
23 Dekaney (Houston) 14-2 42.0 --
24 Skyline (Dallas) 14-1 38.8 --
25 Aledo 14-2 32.7 --

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This legitimizes their ENTIRE season, not just a game or two.  It really is that simple. I’ll take titles and rankings over your subjective assessment 

# School Ovr. Str. +/-
1 Don Bosco Prep (Ramsey) 11-0 47.7 --
2 Trinity (Louisville) 14-0 42.0 --
3 De La Salle (Concord) 13-1 43.2 --
4 Carmel 14-1 47.7 --
5 Our Lady of Good Counsel (Olney) 12-0 32.5 --
6 Lake Travis (Austin) 16-0 38.7 --
7 Warren Central (Indianapolis) 11-1 44.5 --
8 Manatee (Bradenton) 13-2 46.3 --
9 Armwood (Seffner) 15-0 40.3 --
10 Santa Margarita (Rancho Santa Margarita) 13-2 51.5 --
11 Maryville 15-0 37.0 --
12 Ensworth (Nashville) 12-1 38.9 --
13 Plant (Tampa) 14-1 42.5 --
14 Southlake Carroll (Southlake) 16-0 44.6 --
15 St. Ignatius (Cleveland) 13-2 46.8 --
16 Vista Murrieta (Murrieta) 9-5 39.9 --
17 Westlake (Westlake Village) 14-1 41.4 --
18 Grayson (Loganville) 15-0 37.2 --
19 Norland (Miami) 15-0 36.4 --
20 San Clemente 12-2 46.2 --
21 Prattville 12-2 38.7 --
22 Olive Branch 15-0 38.9 --
23 Dekaney (Houston) 14-2 42.0 --
24 Skyline (Dallas) 14-1 38.8 --
25 Aledo 14-2 32.7 --

That's assuming I believe in that ranking system. Do i believe Aledo is a top 25 team? Never

7 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

That's assuming I believe in that ranking system. Do i believe Aledo is a top 25 team? Never

I don’t care what you believe in. Their title is more relevant than you mentioning they lost to KO early in the season.  

Hell even Bama lost to A&M early it doesn’t make their title run irrelevant now.  

I use rankings as one of many sources  of evidence of a teams success and being “legit” 

8 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I just showed you close games against sjb. I guess that means depth right

Servite, Bishop Amat, JSerra, and Santa Margarita.

Yes, that is nice but I have already listed 22 different Texas teams that have played the “Texas List” close over just the past six seasons. [Page 5]

That’s just against Katy, Carroll and Westlake. I still have Euless Trinity and North Shore to do.

13 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

You gotta stop brother,  they aren’t understanding this. If DV played MD how Cen10 did we’d be hearing much different talk. DV was tied in TX biggest classifications state championship in the 4th quarter. They had more transfers than MD and Cen10 this year too. (They’re very quiet about that) DV is just a regular ol public school that got a lot better when samples showed up and TX is super deep! 😂 Even if the state championship has been the same two teams 3 times in the last 4 years! #depth #txbest 

So where was this talk when SLC was doing the same???  Or Lake Travis???  Or currently Westlake???  Or Allen??)

Sheesh y'all reach sometimes.  It's simply Northshore's and Duncanville's time.  That won't last.

14 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Servite, Bishop Amat, JSerra, and Santa Margarita.

Yes, that is nice but I have already listed 22 different Texas teams that have played the “Texas List” close over just the past six seasons. [Page 5]

That’s just against Katy, Carroll and Westlake. I still have Euless Trinity and North Shore to do.

The Texas list is 7. Your list is 2

Should we add DLS and Centennial since you mentioned them