Official Joe Burrow Super Bowl RUN Thread!

RedZone

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Who could've imagined that a guy who didn't make the Pro Bowl didn't finish in the top 3 of MVP voting?

Green Bay Packers' Aaron Rodgers wins 2nd straight MVP; Cooper Kupp top offensive player

On the bright side.

If Joe Burrow/Bengals can win the Super Bowl he will have accomplished something NO OTHER NFL QB has ever accomplished........not Rodgers, Brady, Manning and etc....

"Joe Burrow has a shot to become the 1st QB to win football's version of the triple crown"

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_1f7c7592-8abb-11ec-ac13-9f33bb6e2007.html

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

Burrow won Comeback Player of Year. Not bad.

Good luck to him and the Bengals, I hope they get it.

Straight up, I'd bet on Rams though.

I don't follow either team, but I always root NFC (with obvious * being Eagles, Cowboys and Foreskins).

Not sure what the line is, but I like the Rams DL as the game difference maker.  

Cincy winning with Collinsworth announcing would be pretty cool (and STA has an alumni baller Wyatt Ray on the team) and Stafford getting to launch pigskins away from the Lions uniform and winning a Super Bowl would also be pretty cool.   I know the F&B will be entertaining... hoping the game and commercials are too.  

15 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

I don't follow either team, but I always root NFC (with obvious * being Eagles, Cowboys and Foreskins).

Not sure what the line is, but I like the Rams DL as the game difference maker.  

Cincy winning with Collinsworth announcing would be pretty cool (and STA has an alumni baller Wyatt Ray on the team) and Stafford getting to launch pigskins away from the Lions uniform and winning a Super Bowl would also be pretty cool.   I know the F&B will be entertaining... hoping the game and commercials are too.  

Yep, I'm pulling for the Bengals, even though they didn't play their first season until 8 or 9 months after we moved from the area. Collinsworth built the house he lives in, which is about a block or so from the house I was born in. Cousins run into him around town pretty regularly. Merril Hoge lives in same town across the river from Cincy.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

One of the things they need to look seriously at this off season is MVP voting and voting for other awards. 

The voters valued Joe Mixon and Ja'Marr Chase more this year and they're probably right.

Go look at last year (Mixon only played 6 games, Chase wasn't on the team) and this year (both played every game) and you'll see the difference in performance when they played (or played well).

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

The voters valued Joe Mixon and Ja'Marr Chase more this year and they're probably right.

Go look at last year (Mixon only played 6 games, Chase wasn't on the team) and this year (both played every game) and you'll see the difference in performance when they played (or played well).

One of the most silliest things you've ever said.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Joe Mixon is going to the Pro Bowl and Joe Burrow is 1-3 in his career without him.

Burrow is 2-7-1 without Ja'Marr Chase.

Ja'Marr Chase has 1 TD in the Playoffs.

The Bengals are 3-0 in the Playoffs.

Atticus going crazy yet again on absolutely nothing.

Cya dude, spin em'.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Ja'Marr Chase has 1 TD in the Playoffs.

The Bengals are 3-0 in the Playoffs.

Atticus going crazy yet again on absolutely nothing.

Joe Burrow had 0 TDs 1 INT and 9 sacks against the Titans and they won. We can play these shell games all day. No doubt you love doing it in order to avoid the truth.

Ja'Marr Chase has had perhaps the greatest rookie season in NFL history for a receiver.

The ability for RedZone to cherry-pick data and ignore obvious truths is breathtaking.

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He played better than your boy Mahomes....if Burrow plays better than Matthew Stafford the Bengals probably win again. 

Not according to QB Rating.

But that's beside the point.

You *again* change the subject when the possibility comes up that you'd have to stop cupping Joe's balls for 5 seconds and be honest.

The thought of you *not* being a toady is terrifying to you.

6 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Yep, I'm pulling for the Bengals, even though they didn't play their first season until 8 or 9 months after we moved from the area. Collinsworth built the house he lives in, which is about a block or so from the house I was born in. Cousins run into him around town pretty regularly. Merril Hoge lives in same town across the river from Cincy.

Go Bluebirds! 🤣

20 hours ago, RedZone said:

On the bright side.

If Joe Burrow/Bengals can win the Super Bowl he will have accomplished something NO OTHER NFL QB has ever accomplished........not Rodgers, Brady, Manning and etc....

"Joe Burrow has a shot to become the 1st QB to win football's version of the triple crown"

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_1f7c7592-8abb-11ec-ac13-9f33bb6e2007.html

Not only that, but he won the Mr. Football award in Ohio his senior season of high school, which is like the MVP or Heisman of the high school level in Ohio. 

• Like 1