Official Joe Burrow Super Bowl RUN Thread!

RedZone

11 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I guess Burrow Intercepted Mahomes 

Kicked the FG that won the game 

And Stopped what wouldve been a Game saving TD

As I did with Brady, here's a list of luck that they got that had nothing to do with Joe Burrow.

• Referees rule incorrectly on inadvertent whistle on game-winning TD against the Raiders
  • Defense gets game-sealing INT at the 4 yard line against Raiders
  • Defense gets stop on 4th-and-1 with Titans in field goal range
  • Defense gets INT with 20 seconds left near midfield against Titans
  • Kicker makes game-winning kick against Titans
  • Chiefs decide not to kick field at end of 1st half
  • Defense gets INT in overtime near midfield against Chiefs
  • Referees miss illegal procedure penalty on game-sealing run against Chiefs
  • Joe Mixon tosses ball after game-sealing win despite not being down by contact
  • Kicker makes game-winning field goal against Chiefs

This is just *one* postseason.

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

In the NFL, forcing field goal attempts is a way to win games.

Not against the Bengals in the playoffs.......it's a much better strategy NOT to give up any points at all to the Bengals. When you have Shooter McPherson who is SURE MONEY from 50+, that's a huge weapon!

Evan McPherson sends Bengals to Super Bowl: Rookie has most FGs in single playoffs without miss in NFL history

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Not against the Bengals in the playoffs.......

It is against *any* team as long as the team forcing the field goal attempts doesn't choke.

They've needed both the Titans and Chiefs to choke.

The Bengals have 12 field goal drives this postseason and only 5 touchdowns.

Next thing RedZone will tell us is that Burrow meant to get field goals.

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

As I did with Brady, here's a list of luck that they got that had nothing to do with Joe Burrow.

• Referees rule incorrectly on inadvertent whistle on game-winning TD against the Raiders
  • Joe Mixon tosses ball after game-sealing win despite not being down by contact

Just tell everyone you want to be SILLY today.

The Joe Burrow Super Bowl Run Thread lives! 👍

14 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Next thing RedZone will tell us is that Burrow meant to get field goals.

The object of the game is to score points and win....the Bengals have outscored every team they have faced in the Playoffs...as a result> headed to the Super Bowl!

Mahomes and the Chiefs couldn't even get a FG in OT.......Mahomes is lucky he didn't throw a pick 6 to Eli Apple (how do you drop that) on top of it before throwing a 50/50 ball to 5-6 Tyreek Hill which he lost badly. That's NOT the pass you want in OT.

Bullet Point that stuff, bullet man!

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Just tell everyone you want to be SILLY today.

Every single thing I said is true and is either dumb luck or out of Burrow's hands.

The same morons who deny this stuff are the ones who also criticized Stafford for not carrying the Lions to any playoff wins.

He moves to the Rams and wins 3 playoff games in one postseason.

Quarterback narratives are stupid in general and cliché riddled fanboys perpetuate most of them.

32 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You forgot Andy Reid calling a timeout before throwing challenge flag thus costing them a timeout he really needed at the end of the half.. That is what actually cost them points at the end of half.  As a side note Reid was infamous in Philly for botching time management at the end of halves.

2 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

You forgot Andy Reid calling a timeout before throwing challenge flag thus costing them a timeout he really needed at the end of the half.. That is what actually cost them points at the end of half.

No what cost them was the the piss poor playcall.

Fade route to kelce should've been the only play he should've called

4 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

No what cost them was the the piss poor playcall.

Fade route to kelce should've been the only play he should've called

If he had the timeout he could have kicked the FG on 4th down and it would have opened up more play options on 3rd. Not having the TO changes everything in that situation even what the D has to defend because running is an option as well

11 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

If he had the timeout he could have kicked the FG on 4th down and it would have opened up more play options on 3rd. Not having the TO changes everything in that situation even what the D has to defend because running is an option as well

But they didn't.  There was 5 seconds left,  and they actually run a play.  You can only call a fade route or slant. Ball has to be out immediately 

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Basically they needed one of the greatest coaches and greatest quarterbacks of this era to completely faceplant.

ALL your Heroes faceplanted and faceplanted at HOME> Brady, Rodgers and Mahomes. That has to suck for you! 

Time for you to get a better group of Heroes.

It's not too late to jump on the Joe Burrow TRAIN!.......it's headed to California.

download (1).jpg

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

But they didn't.  There was 5 seconds left,  and they actually run a play.  You can only call a fade route or slant. Ball has to be out immediately 

Not sure what the play design was supposed to be...looks like it was supposed to be a slant.....but Mahomes did say after the game that he was supposed to get rid of the ball immediately either way, but decided to throw to Hill because he thought he could get the TD.  Seems like that's on Mahomes.

18 hours ago, hardhit1 said:

Ha? 😂

My entire reply got removed.  Fing cell phone issues with this site.  

Summary:  I drank at least 4 Leffe beers at the time 😉  As I recall, the  two were discussing do they let them score… 
Romo wises up and states the obvious.  Of course not!  Nance has no choice, but Romo is awful.  

He and Aikman are brutal to listen to.  Collinsworth is a gem compared to them and I used to not favor him in the booth either.  Collinsworth I think is doing the Super Bowl telecast, which is cool for all of us and that Cincy is in it is extra cool.  

27 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

My entire reply got removed.  Fing cell phone issues with this site.  

Summary:  I drank at least 4 Leffe beers at the time 😉  As I recall, the  two were discussing do they let them score… 
Romo wises up and states the obvious.  Of course not!  Nance has no choice, but Romo is awful.  

He and Aikman are brutal to listen to.  Collinsworth is a gem compared to them and I used to not favor him in the booth either.  Collinsworth I think is doing the Super Bowl telecast, which is cool for all of us and that Cincy is in it is extra cool.  

Wonder if he will be biased or super anti biased so not to appear biased?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coletrain06 said:

Seems like that's on Mahomes.

Mahomes faceplanted in the Super Bowl last year, he faceplanted vs the Bengals TWICE this year, and he was lucky to even be in the AFC Champ game this year..........Atticus will never acknowledge that because, well > he's Atticus Finch.

We call him ONE SIDE FINCH on the Bayou.