Official Joe Burrow Super Bowl RUN Thread!

RedZone

7 minutes ago, 954gator said:

He played like a big puss tho in the 4th.    Dude didn’t wanna risk anything and it bit him in the ass.    Seemed like he was only throwing if they were wide open.    

Mahomes running around making plays left and right is something to watch. Sitting in the pocket with all day to throw isn't it for me

8 minutes ago, 954gator said:

He played like a big puss tho in the 4th.    Dude didn’t wanna risk anything and it bit him in the ass.    Seemed like he was only throwing if they were wide open.    

I was about to say the same thing. He lost his gun slinger mojo. He had guys on that third down and goal at the end and he was scared to pull the trigger. Probably still shook from fucking up the end of the first half.

9 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Kansas City?

Didn’t they go to the Superbowl last year and win it the year before that?

Last 4 years. Lost AFCCG at home to NE.  Won SB vs SF (Niners offense bad in the 4th, lost a 10 point lead), Lost SB (crushed) to TB, Lost AFCCG to Bengals after leading 21-3

• Like 1

Just now, hardhit1 said:

come on dude

no love for our division?

We're in the same division but Im salty this year was a fucking trainwreck for us and Im still feeling it... 

Congratulations to the Bengals but I still dont wanna hear caj suck off Joe Burrow... 

The dudes good I never said he was bad but I could do without the Joe is Great and (Insert name) is trash blind boy fanaticism...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Bengals came up real big in the 2nd half.  Giving up no points at the end of the half gave Cincy a lift going into halftime - terrible all around time management and play calls that gave a lot of life to Cincy.  Great job by both Burrow and the O and especially the Bengal secondary, who were focused in all 2nd half.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Bailed out *again* by the defense and the kicker and somehow I haven't seen a single interview with a defensive player or the kicker.

All Joe Burrow.

What a stupid post.

Anyways, some defensive guys being you are now the interview police.

https://www.bengals.com/video/pressconferences

You are a amazing!