McConnell's racist admission

Wildcat Will

Selective outrage makes it hard to take serious. And I am far from a Moscow Mitch fan - dude needs to go as do All these Lifers in public office. That's another argument. 

I'm from Delaware originally and our president has been making racist comments his whole time in public office but gets a pass because he has a "D" next to his name. I can post a video but it wouldn't do any good - we've all seen "Uncle Joe" in action. 

• Like 1

You can write a book with all the racist shit Joe Biden has said over the years. So if you never called him out then this fake outrage will always fall on deaf ears. 

this was stupid for McConnell to say. especially if he meant to say it. if he meant other Americans then it makes sense but he never corrected himself so that’s where I feel he made the mistake. he should’ve said African-Americans vote just as much as OTHER Americans. 

now he has made a stupid mistake that will just be political weapons against him in the future. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Warrior said:

Selective outrage makes it hard to take serious. And I am far from a Moscow Mitch fan - dude needs to go as do All these Lifers in public office. That's another argument. 

I'm from Delaware originally and our president has been making racist comments his whole time in public office but gets a pass because he has a "D" next to his name. I can post a video but it wouldn't do any good - we've all seen "Uncle Joe" in action. 

Far from selective outrage when his comment came on the back of him justifying why he and other GOPers voted against voting right laws. The man is far from a friend of blacks by his words…and actions  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Far from selective outrage when his comment came on the back of him justifying why he and other GOPers voted against voting right laws. The man is far from a friend of blacks by his words…and actions  

Mitch is an idiot like most career politicians and I’m not giving him a pass on anything. Personally I think he should have been gone along time ago. I am pointing out the crickets from these same folks when our president makes such remarks or even worse.  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bormio said:

There is nothing wrong with the statement.  African Americans did in fact vote in as high as a percentage as ALL Americans.  And that simple fact undercuts all the BS about voter suppression. Y’all just assumed that Mitch meant white Americans because y’all are race baiters.

Mitch did a god job of baiting his own hook!....😪

On 1/21/2022 at 11:02 PM, Bormio said:

There is nothing wrong with the statement.  African Americans did in fact vote in as high as a percentage as ALL Americans.  And that simple fact undercuts all the BS about voter suppression. Y’all just assumed that Mitch meant white Americans because y’all are race baiters.

That's not what the gaffe insinuated but thanks Dr. Quack.