Give your picks Rams/49ers and Chiefs/Bengals

HooverOutlaw

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

The 9ers have a 6 game winning streak against the Rams including the two this year.Rams blew a 17 point lead just a few weeks ago to them at So fi.Can they beat a really good team 3 x in one season?

Teams in The NFL that were 2-0 against a team and played them a 3rd time has happened 23 Times….

The Teams that were 2-0 are 16-7 in those games, so yes, The 49ers Can win and they will have Home Field advantage as well… 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

Teams in The NFL that were 2-0 against a team and played them a 3rd time has happened 23 Times….

The Teams that were 2-0 are 16-7 in those games, so yes, The 49ers Can win and they will have Home Field advantage as well… 🤣🤣🤣

Not so fast my friend 

https://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/49ers-Rams-NFC-Championship-tickets-ban-16799936.php?utm_campaign=CMS Sharing Tools (Mobile)&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And the 49ers/Rams is a toss up... 

To me... 

On the grounds that I dont trust the Rams to be consistent in top notch performances and the 49ers have some outrageous luck... 

Please explain what you mean by outrageous luck .  The game I saw with the Pack and niners had the niners squandering opportunities on offense  with penalties , to's, dropped passes etc.  They won ugly, and that is a testament to how good they are .  They are without question the better team than the Rams .  Niners have had by far the toughest road getting to the championship . Traveling across country 2 weeks in a row and beating maybe the two best NFC opponents . Add the final regular season game vs Rams to make the playoffs , you could say they have had 3 playoff games against the best in NFC . The only thing keeping me from heavily favoring the niners is the fatigue factor and beating a team 3 times in the same season . If Garrappolo can settle in and the recievers make some plays, putting together some good drives and scores to go with them , I like their chances . Niners D is elite

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

Please explain what you mean by outrageous luck .  The game I saw with the Pack and niners had the niners squandering opportunities on offense  with penalties , to's, dropped passes etc.  They won ugly, and that is a testament to how good they are .  They are without question the better team than the Rams .  Niners have had by far the toughest road getting to the championship . Traveling across country 2 weeks in a row and beating maybe the two best NFC opponents . Add the final regular season game vs Rams to make the playoffs , you could say they have had 3 playoff games against the best in NFC . The only thing keeping me from heavily favoring the niners is the fatigue factor and beating a team 3 times in the same season . If Garrappolo can settle in and the recievers make some plays, putting together some good drives and scores to go with them , I like their chances . Niners D is elite

Let me be more specific... 

I think theyve been lucky in the playoffs... 

Dallas was being.... Dallas.... 

Green Bay should've won... 

That being said.... 

If the 49ers beat the Rams a 3rd time then theyll win it all... 

I dont think Cincinnati has the Defense to beat them and neither do the Chiefs... 

But I do believe a SB matchup with the Chiefs would be a Shootout... 

12 hours ago, Ararar said:

That really doesn’t matter because it is not “Nor Cal” 49 red Fans Filling that Stadium it is The “So Cal” Niners Fans….

Remember, The Rams Left So Cal for 20 years and Won a Super Bowl in St Louis…. During those 20 years The Niners Games were showed in the LA market which never really cared about the Rams Anyway…..

So Ticket Restrictions or not that place will Always Be Packed with Niner Fans Because there are no Rams fans in LA anyway…. 🤣

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Let me be more specific... 

I think theyve been lucky in the playoffs... 

Dallas was being.... Dallas.... 

Green Bay should've won... 

That being said.... 

If the 49ers beat the Rams a 3rd time then theyll win it all... 

I dont think Cincinnati has the Defense to beat them and neither do the Chiefs... 

But I do believe a SB matchup with the Chiefs would be a Shootout... 

I kinda disagree about KC . I think " If "  the niners win against Rams,  I would definitely favor KC in SB . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

That really doesn’t matter because it is not “Nor Cal” 49 red Fans Filling that Stadium it is The “So Cal” Niners Fans….

Remember, The Rams Left So Cal for 20 years and Won a Super Bowl in St Louis…. During those 20 years The Niners Games were showed in the LA market which never really cared about the Rams Anyway…..

So Ticket Restrictions or not that place will Always Be Packed with Niner Fans Because there are no Rams fans in LA anyway…. 🤣

Totally agree. In fact I’d say Los Angeles is still more of a Raiders market than Rams.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ararar said:

This right here.All my friends are Raider’s fans and I mean All.I’m the only one who’s not

Still a strong Raiders presence in the Bay Area, but definitely not as strong as it was before. Couple friends that were season ticket holders have said “fuck them” and have no desire to go to Vegas to see a game. And most of them drove or flew down to the Coliseum during their run in LA. But burned twice by the Davis family and they are done.

43 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Still a strong Raiders presence in the Bay Area, but definitely not as strong as it was before. Couple friends that were season ticket holders have said “fuck them” and have no desire to go to Vegas to see a game. And most of them drove or flew down to the Coliseum during their run in LA. But burned twice by the Davis family and they are done.

That’s how I felt about the Rams when they left.The Raider love in LA is strong however and I don’t see that ever changing 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Totally agree. In fact I’d say Los Angeles is still more of a Raiders market than Rams.

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

This right here.All my friends are Raider’s fans and I mean All.I’m the only one who’s not

This is Exactly why Kronkee would not Allow the Raiders to Move to LA…. He didn’t want to be Embarrassed in his own house with The Raiders Being So Cal’s Team and the Rams looking like The Chargers look now…..

My Family lived in OC (Yorba Linda) when both the Raiders and Rams were in So Cal…. We had Raiders Season Tickets eventhough the Rams were only 10-15 minutes from us….

Growing up all my friends were fans of other teams but the Rams…. Cowboys, 49ers, Miami, Redskins, Giants, Broncos and Raiders….

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

This is Exactly why Kronkee would not Allow the Raiders to Move to LA…. He didn’t want to be Embarrassed in his own house with The Raiders Being So Cal’s Team and the Rams looking like The Chargers look now…..

My Family lived in OC (Yorba Linda) when both the Raiders and Rams were in So Cal…. We had Raiders Season Tickets eventhough the Rams were only 10-15 minutes from us….

Growing up all my friends were fans of other teams but the Rams…. Cowboys, 49ers, Miami, Redskins, Giants, Broncos and Raiders….

For the Rams to change this they need a Super Bowl trophy 🏆 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ararar said:

For the Rams to change this they need a Super Bowl trophy 🏆 

They should change the name. colors and logo's. Theirs is lame and look stupid and don't have shit to do with LA.  The Raiders was at least cool and bad ass colors so the gangsta's liked them lol Being serious though and San Diego needs to build a damn stadium and the Chargers need to go back home..

They could be the LA Dirty Hippies and their colors are Rainbow.. here is their logo..lol

image.jpeg.40b43974f14f433357f972cf90233d7d.jpeg

image.jpeg.b2e9d6694f25a8cced5b87eea80e3cd2.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Ararar said:

A lot better than those gay ass uni's they got now.. The jerseys look like a pee stained tee shirt that needs to be bleached and the numbers look like the plastic iron-ons they used to put on shirts in the 70's

come on really? who the fuck would want to wear this?.. (unless you were getting paid millions of course)

Are The LA Rams New "Bone" Colored Uniforms The Worst In Sports? (PICS)

1 hour ago, OldTerrapin said:

A lot better than those gay ass uni's they got now.. The jerseys look like a pee stained tee shirt that needs to be bleached and the numbers look like the plastic iron-ons they used to put on shirts in the 70's

come on really? who the fuck would want to wear this?.. (unless you were getting paid millions of course)

Are The LA Rams New "Bone" Colored Uniforms The Worst In Sports? (PICS)

I agree