Against t Democracy

Wildcat Will

Why are Republicants fighting against democracy? Why are they so dead set against everyone voting? Do they fear a loss of status? Do they fear the loss of power that could last indefinantly?

How odd it is that they complain of policies that were products of their own doing. The latest attempts at subversion will backfire as Americans change their appetite  for hate. The voting laws enacted recently will only drive the will of the people.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Why are Republicants fighting against democracy? Why are they so dead set against everyone voting? Do they fear a loss of status? Do they fear the loss of power that could last indefinantly?

How odd it is that they complain of policies that were products of their own doing. The latest attempts at subversion will backfire as Americans change their appetite  for hate. The voting laws enacted recently will only drive the will of the people.

If they not smart enough to get a ID do we really want them voting to say what’s going on in our country, if your to dumb to get a I’d or use a computer then we DO NOT WANT THEM HAVING A SAY IN OUR COUNTRY 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..look at the first two clowns to respond to this??...the same 2 Trump clowns who are scared of black women on the S.C...LOL...🤡.

Why are you still promoting

that non-diversity* Cowgirls logo ???

You must be scared of putting a white chick

on your non-diverse team...

PS: and Still dreaming of your boy T,  I C....

India Oranges GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY | Eating gif, Orange aesthetic,  Yellow aesthetic

🤡

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I think your stupid but I don't think you're dumb enough *not* to know what you're doing here.

You acting like Nolebull813 on this is funny.

Concha claiming ignorance and completely in the dark about voter suppression is classic.  Same with his attempt to rewrite history on the Dem/Rep switch in the South.  Probably never heard of climate change.  Probably STILL can't say the words 'black lives matter' because to him they don't.  

I'm sure a post from Troll (that nobody will respond to) that makes absolutely no sense and is written like a 10 year old.  

At least freebird knows he is an idiot.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Concha claiming ignorance and completely in the dark about voter suppression is classic.  Same with his attempt to rewrite history on the Dem/Rep switch in the South.  Probably never heard of climate change.  Probably STILL can't say the words 'black lives matter' because to him they don't.  

I'm sure a post from Troll (that nobody will respond to) that makes absolutely no sense and is written like a 10 year old.  

Again, a non-answer.  🤣

And my take on the South was based on facts.  I note that you - being a bitch - did not address Andy's lies about Dixiecrats changing parties and the lie of immediately taking over Southern politics.

Race cards fly with nothing to back them up.

What a pussy.

6 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Don’t you have a flag to burn or statue to take down??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/31/2022 at 12:52 AM, Wildcat Will said:

• Haha 1