Damn Will Smith smacks C Rock on oscars

OldTerrapin

5 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Want to give you a like for a portion of your thought. Your last paragraph was on point, if that was the case but I wonder what triggerd Will?

He did laugh at first then it appears Jada said something in her reaction. It did look as if she did not find it funny. She is suffering from alopecia, a disease that creates the inability of the person to maintain and grow hair. It truly may have hurt her feelings and he did what he felt he had to as a man.

It must have been something serious.

Its so confusing because of all the disrespectful stuff they've done towards each other and embarrassment that they as a family unit has been to get mad over a joke from a comedian is ridiculous. You have male celebrities who really don't like jada or will 50cent for example but he has never approached him/them. 

Just looking at the sum of their family. 2 adults who cheat on each other.  1 son who wants to cut his genitals off and be smooth like a plastic doll and their daughter most known for being underage and laying on bed grown men while they have their shirts off. 

The alopecia thing I thought on having a female friend with it that models but as others pointed out men suffer from baldness all the time and its been a running joke for the longest. Remember the crying jordan in lebrons head. In my eyes it looks pitiful on will after all the stuff they've done and allowed others to say he decides to slap the comedian that weighs 100lbs on a good day. They literally bring comedians in to talk about the celebrities and he was up for an award and will never be remembered for winning it. Im in the group that hasn't watched awards shows in a while so its all a mess to me. I just can't see it in a positive light on wills behalf. I would never claim or continue to be married to a woman that ive cheated on or cheats on me multiple times. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Just went out for a bit and this is all they are talking about on Philly sports talk radio.. some pretty good and heated debate on the whole thing and from all sides. Interesting perspectives for sure. I am just glad its not racial or political.. so far anyway.

But are they vaccinated ? 😈 

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Just went out for a bit and this is all they are talking about on Philly sports talk radio.. some pretty good and heated debate on the whole thing and from all sides. Interesting perspectives for sure. I am just glad its not racial or political.. so far anyway.

If the slap was real it would go down as one of the greatest slaps of All time 

91F1D908-D558-4F83-888C-A07CB49512A5.jpeg

22 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

@Cossacks look at will’s  reaction when Chris rock tells the joke , then look at wills reaction later after his wife didn’t laugh 

7FF4831A-2245-4164-B84A-40F344665708.jpeg

554DD645-1A70-4530-B322-449046991B9C.png

IMG_1487.MOV

Everybody is laughing at everything when the MC is doing his bit. It's what they do , it might of taken Will a few secs to realize what he said.. like "hahahahaha.. wait a minute  the fuck did he just say" 

Best The Fuck You Just Say GIFs | Gfycat

11 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Upgrade your phone past an iPhone 3 and maybe you can join the party 

I have Samsung Galaxy 21 bitch.. but I don't use my phone for online shit.. but it doesn't work on there either anyway.. no one can see it, you on here having a party with yourself.. stop being lazy and learn how to post proper

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Did you watch the video. He was laughing at the joke, seemed to think it was pretty funny. Then what, he looked at her and all of a sudden become offended.

Again she’s cheated on him and the action he’s taken was….zero. So he’s now suddenly growing a pair and taking a stand, what a fraud.

E5B5A3A8-4E7E-499C-9E7C-E13FFCD1DBBF.png

5E4BC2AD-4252-4146-B89A-9CDCC73C87AC.png

I was watching the Oscars, I saw everything.

28 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

27 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

17 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

I have Samsung Galaxy 21 bitch.. but I don't use my phone for online shit.. but it doesn't work on there either anyway.. no one can see it, you on here having a party with yourself.. stop being lazy and learn how to post proper

@OldTerrapin can you see hawgs vids or it gives you the same shit when I post?