Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

5 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

F0A11963-037D-43EA-BC67-D34E1C4EB1B3.thumb.jpeg.94221c3000a00f500a600c84dbb78370.jpeg

H.O.R.S.E.

The wright brothers | Evil Knievel | Second Hand Lions edition 

👏  

…was it a commercial with Bird and MJ doing ridiculous shots in horse and there was a phrase, “nothing but net”?  That’s what I immediately thought of reading your quite talented post description.  

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

👏  

…was it a commercial with Bird and MJ doing ridiculous shots in horse and there was a phrase, “nothing but net”?  That’s what I immediately thought of reading your quite talented post description.  

I’m not sure; that might’ve been before my time 🏀 @Cossacks ? ? @OldTerrapin ? ? @I AM IRONMAN ? ?

29 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I’m not sure; that might’ve been before my time 🏀 @Cossacks ? ? @OldTerrapin ? ? @I AM IRONMAN ? ?

Found it.  :)  MCD commercial. 

Dad and I had many Bird vs MJ discussions.  When Michael got the title AND mastered the 3, I had ammo vs Dad’s Celtics lore parquet floor extravaganza.  Dad dug Bird big time.  I was a diehard Knicks fan that respected his amazing talent, but he was too fricking good and I was not enjoying Dad’s serenading of Larry’s ability.  

Magic was my choice vs Bird in NCAA final and MJ was so much fun to watch at NC that beating the Knicks was a diff feeling than with Bird.  

Impact of MJ?  Two buddies of mine and I used a $5 ticket each in the nosebleeds to see the Nets host the Bulls… the promo was on a milk carton!  😂 

• Haha 1