Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

10 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Great movie and great scene. Hell I actually almost liked Clerks II better than the original. Aren’t they coming out with a new one?

LOL.. It's been out. I haven't watched it yet though

I think it's on Hulu right now and you rent from Amazon also I believe

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

LOL.. It's been out. I haven't watched it yet though

I think it's on Hulu right now and you rent from Amazon also I believe

Dude I got a DVR full of shit I still need to watch. Everyone telling me to watch Ozark, Yellowstone etc. shit I got no time to sit down and binge on my ass!😂. Did just finished  Dahmer on Netflix and I started that months ago.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Dude I got a DVR full of shit I still need to watch. Everyone telling me to watch Ozark, Yellowstone etc. shit I got no time to sit down and binge on my ass!😂. Did just finished  Dahmer on Netflix and I started that months ago.

Ozark and Yellowstone are both great..So is Better Call Saul

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Ozark and Yellowstone are both great..So is Better Call Saul

Yeah I’m so far behind the game on current shows and movies. Shit I did go on Netflix last week and like a kid and a shiny quarter, I saw Seinfeld on there and clicked on that. Only seen every episode prob 50 times and know the show verbatim. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Yeah I’m so far behind the game on current shows and movies. Shit I did go on Netflix last week and like a kid and a shiny quarter, I saw Seinfeld on there and clicked on that. Only seen every episode prob 50 times and know the show verbatim. 😂

Always entertaining to see the same actor portrayed in multiple roles during the same series.  

Barney Miller and Law and Order come to mind right away. 

Sopranos had a bakery scene when Christopher felt disrespected by the guy serving at the counter.  Pre-Vito actor was in the scene.  He wasn’t connected, just hungry.  :) 

• Like 1