Archie chooses the Longhorns

FreeBird

8 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I have lived in Birmingham 50 plus years and know 100000x more about it than you do. So don't sit in Texas and tell me about something you only have read about and been to maybe once in your life.

Nobody is proud of those events that the city of Birmingham employees did in those bombing. I hate it happened. It is a terrible event.

I know that Tuscaloosa has never had someone shoot the school up like Texas did. Killing 19.

I know hundreds of State Troopers in Texas on Horses never beat the hell out of hundreds of people of color trying to cross a bridge.  There are black people in Alabama that knows about the black experience here than millions of my fellow white Texans.  I personally were tutored by a civil Rights Icon.  Believe me I'm not the one you want to have this discourse with.  I'm 1 degree removed from MLK and Malcolm.  Those that really know me.  Know I'm legit

Dont believe me test me.  I know things from those in the fight not some damn documentary.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

34 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I know hundreds of State Troopers in Texas on Horses never beat the hell out of hundreds of people of color trying to cross a bridge.  There are black people in Alabama that knows about the black experience here than millions of my fellow white Texans.  I personally were tutored by a civil Rights Icon.  Believe me I'm not the one you want to have this discourse with.  I'm 1 degree removed from MLK and Malcolm.  Those that really know me.  Know I'm legit

Dont believe me test me.  I know things from those in the fight not some damn documentary.  

Malcolm hated the democratic party.

Who was the ICON?

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Malcolm hated the democratic party.

Who was the ICON?

He hated both parties.  That Civil Rights legend I'll keep unto myself.  Only those I have the ultimate respect for know who it is.  His legacy is part of my purpose to teach.  His Instructions to me.  "Help us Organize us" then he signed it.  I will assure you that's worth thousands of Dollars.  

• Like 1