STA transfer list

Ga96

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Stay on topic

It's relevant to the topic of transfers. 

The area you mentioned has a population of 4.76x and 10x smaller.  Obviously that place will have a lot less transfers.  

Break that down into football population for me...

steeler exits the building.

Just now, RedZone said:

Break that down into football population for me...

steeler exits to building.

There's no need.  This topic is transfers.  You stated Louisiana is different.  Yes, the total population is much smaller. Transfers to total population(Of high school students) is what should be looked at(percentages). Unless you have those numbers you're full of shit with we're different

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

There's no need.  This topic is transfers.  You stated Louisiana is different.  Yes, the total population is much smaller. Transfers to total population(Of high school students) is what should be looked at(percentages). Unless you have those numbers you're full of shit with we're different

So now your excuse is population leads to transfers....it's new anyways, never heard it before.

It's stupid as shit, but I've never heard it before.

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

So now your excuse is population leads to transfers....it's new anyways, never heard it before.

It's stupid as shit, but I've never heard it before.

No,  that's not what was said.  The number of transfers in those metros should be 10x and 4.76x higher for them to be equal to NOLA's metro.  Give us all the NOLA transfers

Just now, RedZone said:

Bottom line.......if NOLA wanted too they could have a St Frances, MD if the state allowed it......they currently do NOT.

..mater haze wouldn't be shit if they had to pull Santa Ana kids for a living and etc......

Like I thought,  nothing but lip from you again

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

No,  you claimed Louisiana was different.  Those claims have been nothing more then lip.  

No, I proved Louisiana is different. I don't know what the fuck you're doing 

..you are just making up new shit now. Probably have some other excuses tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

....steeler can't come up with ONE thing that California has done to try to level the playing field in California.... at least Florida did come up with something new this year 

steeler just babbles about other states.

#babbling

Steeler didn't make a BS claim like you did. When you're questioned to prove it with actual data,  you keep deflecting

32 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Like I thought,  nothing but lip from you again

Yep, he’s dumb and you just shit on him again. Why go back and forth? Just got a DM from another poster to remind me how silly it is to argue with a kid that is willing to use a racial slur online. He has no shame and no soul. Just a bum loser with nothing to lose. You’ve seen the picture of that dork. Embarrassing really. Ignore and move on. This is all he has 😂 

• Like 2

On 6/26/2022 at 5:41 AM, ATLien12x said:

How did you even compose this list? That’s what I want to know. Is there a HS portal website I’m missing or did you check every roster in southern Florida for discrepancies.  Solid work either way if accurate. 

Nothing new or illegal here though. Open enrollment in Florida. STA has been a huge beneficiary of transfers for a looooong time  

Half of those kids have been on STA since soph year.    kids go start at a school they know they can start then come into STA when they think they can actually play.    It is what it is.

11 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Yep, he’s dumb and you just shit on him again. Why go back and forth? Just got a DM from another poster to remind me how silly it is to argue with a kid that is willing to use a racial slur online. He has no shame and no soul. Just a bum loser with nothing to lose. You’ve seen the picture of that dork. Embarrassing really. Ignore and move on. This is all he has 😂 

I was gonna say don’t bother with that rat 🐀, you spend more money on one vacation then @RedZone probably makes in 5 years off Lilweezyana Welfare