STA transfer list

Ga96

21 hours ago, steeler01 said:

I bet Contra Costa County with their 1.1 million population is similar in number of transfers to NOLA probably less.

In all fairness, football is a MUCH bigger deal in NOLA than Contra Costa county. That has to be kept in mind, regardless of what is being argued.

• Like 1

On 6/26/2022 at 9:06 AM, Atticus Finch said:

My favorite thing about lists like this is that it tries to manufacture shock value by listing every kid who is on the football roster regardless of class and regardless of *when* they enrolled at STA.

So you end up with a wholly erroneous list of players who:

Did *not* transfer to STA in 2022

Kimari Robinson

Jason Hammond

Semaj Jackson

Parker Konrath

King Mack

James Madison II

Ryan Mickow

Miles Moss

Zakaih Saez

Xavier Terrell

Enrolled at STA as freshman, transferred out, then transferred back

Harrison Green

Hezekiah Harris

Thomas Gorecki

I've never heard of/don't exist

Keyshawn Thomas

STA had a smooth operator at QB for 4 years.  No clue if Harris is first string, but Tyler Aronson (4 star rated QB who trf to STA from Benjamin School in Jan) is supposedly now at Vero Beach… although Aronson’s Twitter account shows no school in his header at the moment… still shopping before August? 

41 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

STA had a smooth operator at QB for 4 years.  No clue if Harris is first string, but Tyler Aronson (4 star rated QB who trf to STA from Benjamin School in Jan) is supposedly now at Vero Beach… although Aronson’s Twitter account shows no school in his header at the moment… still shopping before August? 

https://247sports.com/player/tyler-aronson-46109945/

It shows he's at Vero and several coaches on Twitter pointed it out recently 

15 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Another surprise I noticed today as I thought Belfort was at Dillard.   

In review:

• Was going to enroll at STA in 2020
  • Reclassified
  • Enrolled at Cardinal Newman in 2021
  • Transferred to Dillard in Spring 2022
  • Transfers to Gulliver Prep in Summer 2022

It's almost like he's an entitled son of a celebrity who can't sit still for 5 seconds.

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

In review:

• Reclassified

It's almost like he's an entitled son of a celebrity who can't sit still for 5 seconds.

Any chatter on why Aronson left STA?  I’m not even sure the Edison transfer will play college at QB or another position perhaps.  

2 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Any chatter on why Aronson left STA?  I’m not even sure the Edison transfer will play college at QB or another position perhaps.  

Never really had him so not much to say. STA has still never had a blue chip QB.

I remember Harris from the 2019 JV team and I watched some of his Edison film. He'll be adequate I think.

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Never really had him so not much to say. STA has still never had a blue chip QB.

I remember Harris from the 2019 JV team and I watched some of his Edison film. He'll be adequate I think.

OL should take some pressure off him. They’ll likely go more vanilla and pound the rock vs SJP and if successful, play action will do well with Harris having ample time.  The D should give them short field chances.  

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

OL should take some pressure off him. They’ll likely go more vanilla and pound the rock vs SJP and if successful, play action will do well with Harris having ample time.  The D should give them short field chances.  

He's a better runner than Zion so he can make things happen if the pocket breaks down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

In review:

• Reclassified

So he probably going to Key West then in fall of 2022 

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

The Edison QB probably ends up being good enough for what STA needs as a QB, Aronson would have been argubly the best "QB" prospect at STA but like Finch said considering how little time he was actually at STA it seems like he likely was in and out pretty quickly. I do wonder why he didn't choose to stay at STA but Vero Beach has a coach that has good history with QBs so maybe he felt he would be better fit for what they run. STA success usually seems tied to OL, RBs and defense anyway so they don't need a blue chipper to win games, they just need someone who doesn't make things worse