Corona Centennial transfer list

Ga96

4 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Can't believe one of the poster said having a 4star kicker doesn't matter. Some of yall really hare just fans and it shows.

Kickers aren’t ranked by any major service. Idiot. Maybe you can pay Chris sailor to believe your bullshit. Our kicker had an offer from USC but ended up signing Ivy League. He had no ranking and never missed a fg or pat. Are you anointing him a 5 star?😂😂😂 Here’s proof. 

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2022/chase-meyer-275356 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Kickers aren’t ranked by any major service. Idiot. Maybe you can pay Chris sailor to believe your bullshit. Our kicker had an offer from USC but ended up signing Ivy League. He had no ranking and never missed a fg or pat. Are you anointing him a 5 star?😂😂😂 Here’s proof. 

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2022/chase-meyer-275356 

Serious question…. Who is going to kick next season? Having a reliable kicker that always makes opponents start at the 20 is something we have had during our run. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Serious question…. Who is going to kick next season? Having a reliable kicker that always makes opponents start at the 20 is something we have had during our run. 

TBD. I’ve only been to one summer practice and saw 5-6 kids kicking. I’m not too worried about that because EJ will let 7-8/11 fly down on kickoff and make the tackle. Rollo might have to poach from the soccer team like he did during my days Lol

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

TBD. I’ve only been to one summer practice and saw 5-6 kids kicking. I’m not too worried about that because EJ will let 7-8/11 fly down on kickoff and make the tackle. Rollo might have to poach from the soccer team like he did during my days Lol

Special teams is the stuff I worry about 😂 May very well determine a big game

15 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

May very well determine a big game

15 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Special teams is the stuff I worry about 😂 May very well determine a big game

Oh, you know, maybe like the '00 DLS game? 😢

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Brian New

You’re messing with me. F NEW!!! I know him personally and his younger step brother Brandon Attanese. Their dad/step dad drove the OCTA bus. I’m sick. God damn. I wish new would’ve gone to Los al because he’s a st hedwig guy. Again, F NEW!!!! 

My bad. But still makes me sick as hell. It shouldn’t but it does. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

You’re messing with me. F NEW!!! I know him personally and his younger step brother Brandon Attanese. Their dad/step dad drove the OCTA bus. I’m sick. God damn. I wish new would’ve gone to Los al because he’s a st hedwig guy. Again, F NEW!!!! 

My bad. But still makes me sick as hell. It shouldn’t but it does. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Trying to find a current pic of that ****. Last I know he was dating a Rosary woman, Vanessa B. Probably has a goatee that screams gay as hell considering he’s the worst Monarch of history. He’s gone MIA since his playing days. No surprise. Credit to his step bother for trying to right the wrong. 

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Trying to find a current pic of that ****. Last I know he was dating a Rosary woman, Vanessa B. Probably has a goatee that screams gay as hell considering he’s the worst Monarch of history. He’s gone MIA since his playing days. No surprise. Credit to his step bother for trying to right the wrong. 

Probably pulled a Bill Buckner and is living in Idaho or somewhere.

On 6/27/2022 at 8:05 PM, HurricaneNick said:

Oh bill. Poor comment. Like how bad your boy is vicariously living through the lowends Vikings that he feels the need to make multiple threads crying and bitching about other schools attracting more talent? That’s really asinine. Crying about the purity of the sport when others from his school have acknowledged transfers. L O L 

At least you guys have each other. 

^ just begging to get a muhole stomped in'm