Why are Republicans becoming so violent?

Wildcat Will

** To defeat fascism, you must be willing to stare into the darkness. After four years of Trump's regime and more than a year of continually escalating democracy crisis, America's political class and news media — and the vast majority of its citizens — are still unwilling to do so.

This is why the US, with intel from it's many security agencies, declare domestic terrorism as the greatest threat to the nation.

** We in America, and many people in other parts of the world as well, are experiencing a type of political Doppler effect: The train is heading straight at us, yet many of us are covering their eyes and ears because they think — or hope, or believe — the destruction is far away, something that may arrive in the future as opposed to something that is here now.

These are trying times for America but the downfall will come from within and the beginning has begun.

Salon:**

4 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

** To defeat fascism, you must be willing to stare into the darkness. After four years of Trump's regime and more than a year of continually escalating democracy crisis, America's political class and news media — and the vast majority of its citizens — are still unwilling to do so.

This is why the US, with intel from it's many security agencies, declare domestic terrorism as the greatest threat to the nation.

** We in America, and many people in other parts of the world as well, are experiencing a type of political Doppler effect: The train is heading straight at us, yet many of us are covering their eyes and ears because they think — or hope, or believe — the destruction is far away, something that may arrive in the future as opposed to something that is here now.

These are trying times for America but the downfall will come from within and the beginning has begun.

I guess we can’t blame the Right and their followers.

With most of them being White I believe, they have so many stressful triggers in their lives to worry about on a daily basis. I can only imagine how they feel.

• They have to constantly listen to the non-white nationalities complain about their experiences with racism and bring up their slogans. Like “BLM” and “SAH”. 😡

Today’s Americans have nothing to do with America’s past and the non-whites problems with it. What causes it happened a long time ago so that doesn’t matter anymore.

Only important things like the Confederate Flag and times before segregation are good. We should go back to that; you know. “Make America Great Again”.

and ALM is the only slogan that truly matters.

I believe it means, “All Latte’s Matter” ?

But yeah,

• Then, the right-wing followers have to hear other nationalities speak their native languages in A M E R I C A.

America’s English is the only language appropriate in America. No Spanish, No Slang, No Mandarin, No Portuguese, No Hangul, ENGLISH 😡

• Speaking of other nationalities, why are they all coming to America?

Why can’t they just go back where they came from? 😠

All the Asians can go back to China 🇨🇳 The blacks can leave since they feel oppressed, The Mexicans can go back to Mexico with their rapists and cartels. 😡

I am pretty sure the whites founded America and since there was obviously no one here, they settled and built the land from the ground up 

Speaking of China 🇨🇳 curse the Asians for plaguing the world with their china disease 😠

Because of them the democrats are trying to force me to wear a mask 😷 I have rights! This is America! We are free to do as we please!  😡

I don’t need the fake news vaccine either. The china virus isn’t real! I know I just said curse all asians but now that doesn’t apply because I……don’t want the vaccine and I….don’t want to wear a mask. 😡

The democrats also keep sending their Antifa people to cause mass shootings, which are all rare by the way. 😡

I think we all understand now. 

It is Obama’s fault. He caused hate and division with his sophistication and professionalism.

His wife even had the audacity to try to promote good health and eating. How dare she take our kids diabetic foods and processed sugars and try to force them to exercise. 😡😡

Obama and his wife may have been called every racial slur imaginable but that is just a fraction of what our greatest of all time Trump had to go through. He had to deal with the fake news media being mean to him and calling him names.

But he called them worse names, so he always won, just like he won both elections. 

He said it himself and he never lies.

Mexico payed for the WALL.

Our economy is the greatest ever.

He defeated coronavirus 

He defeated the ISIS.

He scared Putin and Kim Jong Un like no one before.

He said the best words. Very big words like national and billions. 

So, as you can see.

We have it worse than anyone, ever in the history of the world.

Singed,

- Republicans, Their followers and our leader Trump.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

I'm not that fatalistic, we've gone though conservative and nationalist times before in our history. The people of the 3rd world nations see with technology what the industrialized nations have and they want it too. Living in a grass or mud hut can do that. We need the new workers for jobs that American's don't want to do. Some of the country's best minds should be working on helping Central and South America achieve industrial modernization. With manufacturing jobs most would stay home and we wouldn't be under the thumb of those distant Asian producers like we are now.    

2 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

With most of them being White I believe, they have so many stressful triggers in their lives to worry about on a daily basis. I can only imagine how they feel.

• They have to constantly listen to the non-white nationalities complain about their experiences with racism and bring up their slogans. Like “BLM” and “SAH”. 😡

Today’s Americans have nothing to do with America’s past and the non-whites problems with it. What causes it happened a long time ago so that doesn’t matter anymore.

Only important things like the Confederate Flag and times before segregation are good. We should go back to that; you know. “Make America Great Again”.

But yeah,

• Then, the right-wing followers have to hear other nationalities speak their native languages in A M E R I C A.

America’s English is the only language appropriate in America. No Spanish, No Slang, No Mandarin, No Portuguese, No Hangul, ENGLISH 😡

All the Asians can go back to China 🇨🇳 The blacks can leave since they feel oppressed, The Mexicans can go back to Mexico with their rapists and cartels. 😡

I am pretty sure the whites founded America and since there was obviously no one here, they settled and built the land from the ground up 

Speaking of China 🇨🇳 curse the Asians for plaguing the world with their china disease 😠

Because of them the democrats are trying to force me to wear a mask 😷 I have rights! This is America! We are free to do as we please!  😡

I don’t need the fake news vaccine either. The china virus isn’t real! I know I just said curse all asians but now that doesn’t apply because I……don’t want the vaccine and I….don’t want to wear a mask. 😡

The democrats also keep sending their Antifa people to cause mass shootings, which are all rare by the way. 😡

It is Obama’s fault. He caused hate and division with his sophistication and professionalism.

His wife even had the audacity to try to promote good health and eating. How dare she take our kids diabetic foods and processed sugars and try to force them to exercise. 😡😡

Obama and his wife may have been called every racial slur imaginable but that is just a fraction of what our greatest of all time Trump had to go through. He had to deal with the fake news media being mean to him and calling him names.

But he called them worse names, so he always won, just like he won both elections. 

He defeated coronavirus 

He defeated the ISIS.

So, as you can see.

Singed,

I like this very much. This word salad needs no dressing.

1 hour ago, dan in daytona said:

I'm not that fatalistic, we've gone though conservative and nationalist times before in our history. The people of the 3rd world nations see with technology what the industrialized nations have and they want it too. Living in a grass or mud hut can do that. We need the new workers for jobs that American's don't want to do. Some of the country's best minds should be working on helping Central and South America achieve industrial modernization. With manufacturing jobs most would stay home and we wouldn't be under the thumb of those distant Asian producers like we are now.    

Surely you are not suggesting that all the immigrants coming here are from that type enviornment? Are you referring to only African immigrants?Explain?

6 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Surely you are not suggesting that all the immigrants coming here are from that type enviornment? Are you referring to only African immigrants?Explain?

No I'm not. But the majority of the unskilled labor is from this hemisphere. You know Trump's murderer's and rapist. The brown people. 

11 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

But yeah,

He defeated coronavirus 

He defeated the ISIS.

So, as you can see.

Singed,

You do know your white right?

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

I’m just saying you talk a lot of shit about white people while  being cut from the same cloth ….. Whitey

11BB07F9-7D4B-46B4-9B57-8573F99D3BD7.gif

A quarter of the US hates Koreans because of Kim Jung Un.

The second quarter hates the Chinese because of a coronavirus that they don’t believe exists.

The third quarter just associates Japan with Pearl Harbor.

The last quarter loves Asians but is subconsciously unaware of it by their constant need to make inappropriate Asian jokes.

Where exactly is the win with Asians?

We’re definitely cut from the same cloth of the whites.

Of course everyone hates them just to hate them. No reason.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

The second quarter hates the Chinese because of a coronavirus that they don’t believe exists.

The last quarter loves Asians but is subconsciously unaware of it by their constant need to make inappropriate Asian jokes.

Where exactly is the win with Asians?

We’re definitely cut from the same cloth of the whites.

Of course everyone hates them just to hate them. No reason.

It’s 2022 brotha no one gives a fuck about Pearl Harbor 😂 cmon now half the country don’t even remember 911 you really think they gonna hate someone from when hitler was in power common reality check, you don’t see me hating on Germans for what they did to the jews

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

It’s 2022 brotha no one gives a fuck about Pearl Harbor 😂 cmon now half the country don’t even remember 911 you really think they gonna hate someone from when hitler was in power common reality check, you don’t see me hating on Germans for what they did to the jews

The average American thinks we’re all from some part of China 🇨🇳 It wouldn’t be so far fetched that the only thing they know about Japan is Pearl Harbor and thinking we’re the origin of the phrase, “Me so horny”. 😒

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Just curious where you came up with these numbers?  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, On2whls said:

Just curious where you came up with these numbers?  

Statistically, It wasn’t meant to be taken in a literal sense 🙂

The Japanese and South Koreans have a good relationship with America.

It’s China that following the Trump Era, the percentage of Americans that have an issue with the country has risen.

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2021/06/30/most-americans-have-cold-views-of-china-heres-what-they-think-about-china-in-their-own-words/

There has been a rise in verbal and physical abuse against the Asian communities in general following the stigma that we brought the pandemic around the world and to America. That is not up for debate but, there has also been a lot of support for the community and massive calls for change when there is injustice and hate being uncontrollably spewed. As it should be for anyone and every race.

As a nation that prides itself so much on diversity, there is always so much division being witnessed.

Of course it starts with political standpoint but the biases and past views on our own cultural hardships are controllable and shouldn’t be a tool to cause division. 

Frankly, neither should politics.

Yes, what happened in the past is the past and there is nothing that can be done about it, but the ones in the listening seat need to be completely open to listening, learning, understanding, comforting, supporting, empathizing and acting alongside those who have been hurt, are hurt and who are beginning to be hurt to truly make this country a better America for us all to live in.

Indivisible? Justice for all? We say it all the time and don’t do anything to uphold that. We just constantly keep each other in a chokehold all year long.

We all are guilty of this. As a society we need to learn to view an opposing thought process with open ears. Respectfully talk without the ignorance and hate and disagree or agree but do so in a classy manner.

I am all for the silliness and playful, foolish mockery and banter but I also feel we should all know what boundaries to cross, when not to cross those boundaries, and how not to cross those certain boundaries.

A unifying change is possible for all of us ❤️

• Like 2