Florida fans yall don't claim IMG but claim STA

Ga96

28 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Why is that ? They are the same one just has better facilities. Sta even has players from other countries.

IMG is a world training boarding facility for all sports and people from all over the world to train year round

STA has been a high school academic institution that provides athletics as extracurricular activities for over 70 years 

little bit different 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Why is that ? They are the same one just has better facilities. Sta even has players from other countries.

So does Venice, Bartram Trail, viera and a bunch of other schools bonehead

STA competes in the state playoffs and doesn't have bordering like IMG who is an FHSAA independent

But you know this yet continue to lie about STA recruiting and you have yet to produce a single shred of evidence to support your claims, it's just all smoke and mirrors with you. If you actually had any proof you would send it to the FHSAA instead of trying to seek attention on a message board with a new thread every day after you get exposed in the previous one and go back to lying like a punk ass

1 hour ago, Kingoftrolls said:

So does Venice, Bartram Trail, viera and a bunch of other schools bonehead

STA competes in the state playoffs and doesn't have bordering like IMG who is an FHSAA independent

But you know this yet continue to lie about STA recruiting and you have yet to produce a single shred of evidence to support your claims, it's just all smoke and mirrors with you. If you actually had any proof you would send it to the FHSAA instead of trying to seek attention on a message board with a new thread every day after you get exposed in the previous one and go back to lying like a punk ass

Calm down Columbo. Focus on Columbia and scheduling Lowndes next year so you can go make up with GA96. 

9 hours ago, Ga96 said:

STA is a real school, operating by FHSAA rules, which mostly means they don't offer housing to the players, nor can their staff directly recruit other kids. IMG's staff directly recruits other kids from all over, and offers housing, food and probably other "perks". So, there's a huge difference in approach even if there's not always much difference in caliber of teams they have.

46 minutes ago, Kingoftrolls said:

Kiss my ass nolebullshit

And I thought hawg wild banned you?

Nolebullshit is something only ColumbiaFan has said 

Like i told you “Factchecker”. You guys with multiple accounts always out yourself with the way you post and what you post when you get all emotional. 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nolebullshit is something only ColumbiaFan has said 

Like i told you “Factchecker”. You guys with multiple accounts always out yourself with the way you post and what you post when you get all emotional. 

Kingoftrolls was outed over a year ago and I did it intentionally because I wanted to make a point that I can beat anyone at any game they want to play 

If they want to debate straight up I win 

If they want to troll I win 

If they want to be a big shot I win 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Kingoftrolls said:

Kingoftrolls was outed over a year ago and I did it intentionally because I wanted to make a point that I can beat anyone at any game they want to play 

If they want to debate straight up I win 

If they want to troll I win 

If they want to be a big shot I win 

so besides ColumbiaFan and FactChecker and KingOfTrolls. What other accounts do you have?

https://primetimepreps.com/2022/07/19/football-stacy-gage-transfers-to-wharton/

Outbound to Wharton HS goes a 5 star number 2 rated rb in the ‘24 class… 

… and incoming is a 5 star number 1 rated rb in the ‘24 class (see #5 in list below). 

https://itgnext.com/12-transfers-who-could-play-key-roles-for-img-academy-football-in-2022/

https://247sports.com/player/jerrick-gibson-46111862/

On 7/21/2022 at 10:34 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

How many on this board have actually seen both STA and IMG play live?

I've seen IMG but not STA.  Not sure if you are asking if you have seen either or both.  If you are asking if you've seen both (hopefully in the same year to make a valid comparison) oops! Never mind! 😁

On 7/21/2022 at 10:38 AM, Ga96 said:

You live in GA.  Whay do you have a such a bee in your bonnet about what *any* out of state school does?  It has zero impact on you.