35 The St. Joseph Regional @ 44 Don Bosco Preparatory final See y’all at MetLife

FreeBird

12 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

oh   they were rather good..overpowering? No not at all but definitely the strength of the team..they will shoot the gap and I thought the D coordinator blitzed appropriately to get added pressure.  O line was BC's weakness last year but was covered up by the abundance of depth & talent everywhere else. Could be the weakness this year as well, only time will tell

I know u despise two way players but you don’t think u would be elite if you put Sydir as OT Or OG and play that 6’8 OLineman I forget his name, line that kid up on defense next to Mitchell and samuels, ur already using DJ two ways

1 minute ago, FreeBird said:

I know u despise two way players but you don’t think u would be elite if you put Sydir as OT Or OG and play that 6’8 OLineman I forget his name, line that kid up on defense next to Mitchell and samuels, ur already using DJ two ways

the 6'8" o lineman is Nyier Daniels..No on the 2 way because Mitchell already has a motor problem. He is not DJ who is 6'4" and ripped at 250. Also the other 2 guys on that D line that are really contributing and are underappreciated are Delaney Fludd & Elijah Kinsler. It is something to note right? A potential weakness was exposed but was contained because of the strength of the D. You strengthen a strength, you never weaken it.

2 hours ago, Mickeybern said:

the 6'8" o lineman is Nyier Daniels..No on the 2 way because Mitchell already has a motor problem. He is not DJ who is 6'4" and ripped at 250. Also the other 2 guys on that D line that are really contributing and are underappreciated are Delaney Fludd & Elijah Kinsler. It is something to note right? A potential weakness was exposed but was contained because of the strength of the D. You strengthen a strength, you never weaken it.

Let me ask you, who wins Delbarton or Sagauro  neutral site

10 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

DeVito performance yesterday 

https://www.google.com/search?q=illinois+football&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari#sie=m;/g/11rqfj77sm;6;/m/012hfxch;tb2;fp;1;;;

His father used to post.  Funny guy I met at AHP game.  I didn’t know at the time meeting him who his wife was.  Her Parents owned a bakery moons ago in my hometown.  Pretty woman.  He did fine.  

DeVitos mom got arrested for drunkness at the 1st Bergen/Bosco game back in 2015. We had a whole thing going that week, “Tommy’s Mommy is an alcoholic”

2 hours ago, Crusader12-0 said:

DeVitos mom got arrested for drunkness at the 1st Bergen/Bosco game back in 2015. We had a whole thing going that week, “Tommy’s Mommy is an alcoholic”

Don’t forget the chant about Jabrill’s incarcerated dad.  

or that spectacle with PC that resulted in an AG’s investigation, which resulted in the sportsmanship admonition required to be announced before every HS game.  

you guys are unrivaled in that regard.  God wills it.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Testadura said:

That’s unAmerican.  

did you guys do a chant on Alfano or Alfano’s dad?

I don’t think we ever did the “Tommy’s Mommy” chant at the first game. I doubt anyone learned of the incident until afterward. But in the halls that week, we would say it to each other and stuff. It was definitely a topic of conversation that week. By the second game we’d moved on to other things. Particularly the rumor of a fight that would occur between the fan sections after the game.  

4 minutes ago, Crusader12-0 said:

I don’t think we ever did the “Tommy’s Mommy” chant at the first game. I doubt anyone learned of the incident until afterward. But in the halls that week, we would say it to each other and stuff. It was definitely a topic of conversation that week. By the second game we’d moved on to other things. Particularly the rumor of a fight that would occur between the fan sections after the game.  

How’d that turn out?

7 hours ago, Crusader12-0 said:

More American.  

• Haha 1

Delby just under $44K a year 22-23 

As we’ve read at times on the forum, they’ve had a quality football team, but if I’m not mistaken this is fairly recent.  

Delby was solid in every other sport as I recall back in the day.  Football not sure they even had a team, but if so, I don’t recall reading/hearing about them.  

Very solid academics.   The well to do dig Delby. 

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Unfuckingbelievable guy. 🟢🟩🌊 Delby by 90 see u bitches at metlife 

I’m on Delbys payroll , did a job for them during pandemic, they paid my boss. Like 15k to remove old steam radiators  in all the rooms In building and made like like additional 30k on the scrap metal 

65639374-F3BE-481F-ABBB-A401E8359EF9.jpeg

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I’m on Delbys payroll , did a job for them during pandemic, they paid my boss. Like 15k to remove old steam radiators  in all the rooms In building and made like like additional 30k on the scrap metal 

65639374-F3BE-481F-ABBB-A401E8359EF9.jpeg

You Norcrossed me.  I just remembered that I got stung by a Fing Yellow Jacket  on their campus in a tourney on one of my 2 visits to the campus.  I felt dizzy and it Fing sucked.