What they don’t teach you about Slavery in school

FreeBird

2 hours ago, concha said:

What a shocker.

Willie the Dumbass replies with utter irrelevancies.

Literally nothing Willie the Dumbass posted above addresses the black and brown vote shifting right.

In an August 2022 Pew Research Center survey, 70% of Black registered voters said they would vote for or were leaning to the Democratic U.S. House candidate in their district in the coming election. Another 24% were either unsure or said they would back another candidate. Just 6% of Black registered voters said they would back the Republican candidate in the race to represent their district in the House of Representatives.

So much for your hypothesis.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

In an August 2022 Pew Research Center survey, 70% of Black registered voters said they would vote for or were leaning to the Democratic U.S. House candidate in their district in the coming election. Another 24% were either unsure or said they would back another candidate. Just 6% of Black registered voters said they would back the Republican candidate in the race to represent their district in the House of Representatives.

More free stuff promised and (shock) not delivered!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

A month-old Wapo - ABC News poll has 23% of blacks saying they'd vote for Trump if a presidential election were held now. Trump got 12% in 2020.

Per a WSJ poll earlier this year:

Democratic margins also eroded among Black voters, who favored a Democrat for Congress by 35 percentage points in the new survey, down from 56 points in November. Support for a Republican candidate rose to 27% among Black voters, up from 12% in November.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, concha said:

A month-old Wapo - ABC News poll has 23% of blacks saying they'd vote for Trump if a presidential election were held now. Trump got 12% in 2020.

Per a WSJ poll earlier this year:

Democratic margins also eroded among Black voters, who favored a Democrat for Congress by 35 percentage points in the new survey, down from 56 points in November. Support for a Republican candidate rose to 27% among Black voters, up from 12% in November.

Presidential horse-race polling so far this year shows no indication of significant variation from this historical pattern. The recent Sept. 13-16 Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll found Biden leading Trump among Black voters by 90% to 5%. Gallup's aggregated data from polls conducted July 30-Aug. 12 and Aug. 31-Sept. 13 show Trump approval -- a rough surrogate for likelihood to vote for Trump -- at 11% among Black Americans, with disapproval at 87%. In a moment of hyperbole on the campaign trail in 2016, Trump promised that if elected president, he would get 95% of the Black vote in 2020, but in reality, it is highly unlikely that dramatic change in the underlying structure of presidential vote preferences among racial and ethnic subgroups will occur.

According to AP VoteCast, Trump won 8 percent of the Black vote, about a 2 percentage-point gain on his 2016 numbers (using the 2016 Cooperative Congressional Election Study, or CCES, a national survey of more than 50,000 confirmed voters, as a point of comparison).

8% in 2020, up from 6% he got in 2016.

What was that you said about 27%?

45 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

According to AP VoteCast, Trump won 8 percent of the Black vote, about a 2 percentage-point gain on his 2016 numbers (using the 2016 Cooperative Congressional Election Study, or CCES, a national survey of more than 50,000 confirmed voters, as a point of comparison).

8% in 2020, up from 6% he got in 2016.

What was that you said about 27%?

Screen_Shot_2021_05_10_at_10.42.18_AM.jp

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

That does not show 27% in any column.

Dumb ass.

Why would it? First of all, it is not "my" number. It is a number from a poll which affirms the idea that black and brown people are shifting to the right. Which was the point I made: "... the fact that brown and black people are shifting right in their voting patterns in this country."  They are.

Dumbass.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, concha said:

Why would it? First of all, it is not "my" number. It is a number from a poll which affirms the idea that black and brown people are shifting to the right. Which was the point I made: "... the fact that brown and black people are shifting right in their voting patterns in this country."  They are.

Dumbass.

The -3% could be voting for the independent.

They could have not voted at all.

• Haha 1

On 10/23/2022 at 10:07 AM, concha said:

You are a fucking moron.

Where was any justification mentioned? Oh, look! There it... Wait. No. It wasn't mentioned anywhere.

The point - which sailed right over your microscopic gray matter - is that is wasn't just white folks who were responsible for the slave trade. Black Africans and Arabs figured prominently.  There were actually black slave owners in America.  And it was only a small fraction of whites who owned slaves.

All of these FACTS are ignored by the left's narrative, which you apparently buy into 110%. Because you are a fucking moron. I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of these laughable self-loathing fucksticks...

Shutterstock_652480l.jpg

Challenge me on all the black slave owners and let's discuss that fraction of white slave owners and the benefits from Whites that owned slaves vs. The black monolith of slave owners that was supposedly in America by the greatest liars in history.  Here is yor chane to give me tutelage.  A country that was founded on racism by racist somehow allowed all that black slave ownership.  That's like saying 5 blacks indulge in the luge is some how equal to the 5K white lugers.  Helluva funny.  I'm ready for any challenge on Slavery.  Like really armed with knowledge on this.  Yes Africans engaged in Slavery.  Now study it vs America's Chattel slavery.  

• Like 2

You want to learn something.  Black Moors educated Europe.  Teaching Spaniards to bathe. Because in Islam you don't pray unless clean.  Racism by Christians was perfected after black Islam left Spain.  Yet that footprint is all over Spain.  Fuk White Jesus. Columbus and his Spanish ass would have been lost without his black Moor Navigator. And this is from a White male.  Just imagine the books I have.  Knowledge of self defeats ignorance. Funny the moors fell in 1492.  Yes Black people setting the example and educating the world..  our music still in Spain to this day (Flamengo).  Check your ignorance 1st and your arrogance 2nd.  Knowledge of Self is a helluva trait to have. I know this is shocking to your extreme ignorance of the truth.  NO one falls for your trickery anymore.. Greatest liars the world has ever known.  My pitbull is named Musa.  He even knows.  800 years educating those backward ass Europeans. Listen carefully to the descriptions of the Europeans. 6 min mark.  Barbaric Christians is just the beginning.  Black intellectuals writing about them when discovering them 😁

• Like 1

My steward taught me this.  Again a Civil Rights warrior who took me under his wing. Not a turn the other cheek forgive everyone brainwashed black person.   Though he was close to MLK and Malcolm. 

His words to me in San Diego in 1997.

"Brother a man can repossess your car and foreclose on your home.  But always learn of self the knowledge you gain will be most valuable.   No man can reposses or foreclose on you mind and that knowledge will be more valuable than any car or home you will ever own"

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Challenge me on all the black slave owners and let's discuss that fraction of white slave owners and the benefits from Whites that owned slaves vs. The black monolith of slave owners that was supposedly in America by the greatest liars in history.  Here is yor chane to give me tutelage.  A country that was founded on racism by racist somehow allowed all that black slave ownership.  That's like saying 5 blacks indulge in the luge is some how equal to the 5K white lugers.  Helluva funny.  I'm ready for any challenge on Slavery.  Like really armed with knowledge on this.  Yes Africans engaged in Slavery.  Now study it vs America's Chattel slavery.  

Not sure why you feel the need to thump your chest here, DD.

Did blacks in America also own slaves? The answer is yes.

Did blacks in Africa sell other blacks into the trans-Atlantic slave trade? The answer is yes.

Did the slave markets exist prior to slaves being brought over to America? Yes, again.

I'm not in denial that there were whites who were involved in the slave trade, and some in a big way.

I do take issue with the very one-sided story put forth by the left.  If you don't like that I point out that black folks sold their own into slavery, then tough shit. It's the truth.

There is an unfortunate pathology for those of one race to point fingers at those of another, while working hard to avoid acknowledging culpability of their own.  Around a quarter of Southern households owned slaves. if you spread it over the country as a whole, that number plummets to low single digits, as the North had 3x-4x the non-slave population of the South.

And btw, DD, this nation was not founded on slavery. Was it (grudgingly) accepted to ensure the survival of a small and young nation? Yes. Then again, that same nation's bloodiest war was fought in large part to end it.

Question:  What does fixation on slavery and constant racial finger-pointing do to advance black folks here in America? Answer: Nothing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

My steward taught me this.  Again a Civil Rights warrior who took me under his wing. Not a turn the other cheek forgive everyone brainwashed black Christian. 

His words to me in San Diego in 1997.

"Brother a man can repossess your car and foreclose on your home.  But always learn of self the knowledge you gain will be most valuable.   No man can reposses or foreclose on you mind and that knowledge will be more valuable than any car or home you will ever own"

Uh-huh. Not really that deep, though this guy apparently really impressed a younger DD.

Roughly, "Free your mind and your ass will follow". 

Not sure what that has to do with obsessing over slavery and getting upset when someone points out truths about it.

38 minutes ago, concha said:

Not sure why you feel the need to thump your chest here, DD.

Did blacks in America also own slaves? The answer is yes.

Did blacks in Africa sell other blacks into the trans-Atlantic slave trade? The answer is yes.

Did the slave markets exist prior to slaves being brought over to America? Yes, again.

I'm not in denial that there were whites who were involved in the slave trade, and some in a big way.

I do take issue with the very one-sided story put forth by the left.  If you don't like that I point out that black folks sold their own into slavery, then tough shit. It's the truth.

There is an unfortunate pathology for those of one race to point fingers at those of another, while working hard to avoid acknowledging culpability of their own.  Around a quarter of Southern households owned slaves. if you spread it over the country as a whole, that number plummets to low single digits, as the North had 3x-4x the non-slave population of the South.

And btw, DD, this nation was not founded on slavery. Was it (grudgingly) accepted to ensure the survival of a small and young nation? Yes. Then again, that same nation's bloodiest war was fought in large part to end it.

Question:  What does fixation on slavery and constant racial finger-pointing do to advance black folks here in America? Answer: Nothing.

Ironically I'm black here in America and a descendant of slaves.  Unlike others I study and I study a lot.  I can list to you the kingdoms that engaged in slavery.  Like others in history they were focused on increasing their kingdoms.  I've never shied from that.  The Americas had the most unique and barbaric slavery in recorded history.  It would be with profane ignorance if I allowed others to distort another's shortcomings as the biggest drivers of slavery.  That's disingenuous and fraught with racial overtones.  I fight back against that.  List to me 30 black slave owners in Americs and I will list 30 white ones in the smallest of areas.  That's an easy challenge since that's always mentioned.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Uh-huh. Not really that deep, though this guy apparently really impressed a younger DD.

Roughly, "Free your mind and your ass will follow". 

Not sure what that has to do with obsessing over slavery and getting upset when someone points out truths about it.

The problem is I don't give a damn about what you think.  I value his stewardship and will never seek your approval.  Watch the video and learn something.  If my people taught you to wash your asses I damn sure don't need your approval.  How deep is that

Arab Slave Trade

Much attention has been drawn to the Trans-Atlantic slave trade but not much has been given to the Arab slave trade that preceded it. As far as blacks were concerned, Islam was a double-edged sword. In many ways, blacks of North Africa were the benefactors and beneficiaries of Islam. The Moors would be placed in this group. However, many blacks suffered under Islam particularly those that did not convert. Islam prohibits the enslavement of free Muslims regardless of race and special exceptions were sometimes made for The People of the Book (Jews and Christians).

The denizens of Africa; however, were generally not considered People of the Book. Even though Islam is a religion comprised of many different racial and ethnic groups, it is evident from the writings of Al Jahiz (776–868) and other contemporary black scholars that racial discrimination and stereotypes existed in the Islamic world from its inception. Jahiz, a renowned scholar, went as far as to respond to discrimination in his book entitled: The Superiority in Glory of the Black Race over the White.

The Arab slave trade was established centuries in Africa before the Portuguese arrived in the 15th century. In this regard, Europeans, once again, followed in the footsteps of Islam and the Arabs

DD, I know who the Moors were.

I know they preserved lots of ancient knowledge (from the Greeks for example). I know that Islam was a greater world for learning than the Christian world was, for centuries.

I know hygiene was more important.

blah, blah, blah

So what? The Islamic world also (de)volved itself into a very intolerant and intellectually rigid place.

Damn facts vs the local board klans emotional delusional thoughts. 

Its funny seeing how bad the human mind can be. 

Literally posting facts that are backed up and the klan girls first thought is to say " no the facts are wrong but i am right because my emotions and ignorance tell me im right."

• Haha 1