Georgia hsfb finishes 74-32 vs OOS teams

Ga96

19 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

And they never acknowledge that nearly all of them are at home.

And the records are grossly out of context. It’s 90 percent unknown garbage. 

California is 11-19 vs Arizona this year 

Maryland is 4-11 vs Delaware 

Ohio 23-36 against West Virginia! 

Guess it means these states are better 

• Like 1

On 10/31/2022 at 10:25 AM, Ga96 said:

https://www.georgiahighschoolfootballdaily.com/georgia-vs-the-world

Vs. Alabama – 10-7

Vs. District of Columbia – 1-0

Vs. Florida – 28-9

Vs. Illinois – 1-0

Vs. Missouri – 0-1

Vs. Nevada – 0-1

Vs. North Carolina – 4-2

Vs. Pennsylvania – 1-0

Vs. South Carolina – 21-9

Vs. Tennessee – 7-3

Vs. Virginia – 1-0

Out of those 74 teams you won , list the top 15 teams  y’all beat and if you mention 2-9 Deerfield beach I’m slapping u across the internet 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Out of those 74 teams you won , list the top top y’all beat and if you mention 2-9 Deerfield beach I’m slapping u across the internet 

8-2 Valdosta is ranked top 20 in Georgia and beat 4-5 North Miami who is 240th in FL and 2-7 Coral Glades who is 365th in Florida. 

These are the games he pumps 

9-0 Colquitt ranked 2nd in GA beat Deerfield who is ranked 247th in Florida and Lincoln who is 110th in FL

9-0 Fitzgerald beat 2-6 Madison County by one score 

9-0 TCC ranked top 10 in Georgia beat 2-7 Godby and 4-5 Chiles both ranked in the 100’s in the state 

6-3 New Hampstead beat 0-9 South Lake

6-3 Lee County ranked top 20 in GA beat Lake Gibson ranked 142nd in FL

7-2 Cairo beat 2-7 Godby 

Lowndes ranked top 25 in GA beat 2-7 Gadsden ranked 254th in FL and NMB ranked 105th in FL

6-3 Camden County beat 0-9 Atlantic Coast 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

8-2 Valdosta is ranked top 20 in Georgia and beat 4-5 North Miami who is 240th in FL and 2-7 Coral Glades who is 365th in Florida. 

These are the games he pumps 

Not sure if you've noticed or not, but many people have said that Valdosta hasn't played anybody this year (including those two FL teams) FWIW. Valdosta ain't gettin credit for playin those cupcake teams. 

43 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Not sure if you've noticed or not, but many people have said that Valdosta hasn't played anybody this year (including those two FL teams) FWIW. Valdosta ain't gettin credit for playin those cupcake teams. 

I just hear all this chatter about swag and bravado coming from region 1-7A teams and when the schedules come out it looks like they avoid top teams like the plague. I see teams like Somerset Academy, Atlantic Coast, Coral Glades, North Miami, Gadsden County, Lincoln, North Miami Beach and I’m like hmmm the coaches must not have the same swag and confidence as the fans do. Lol 

On 10/31/2022 at 3:04 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Credit is always given. I just find it funny that GA posters don’t recognize OOS losses as significant but beat their chest when they win them. 

To be fair, Georgia's out of state wins this year are much better than their losses.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2022 at 9:50 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Then when 8-1 Winter Park chops down 7-2 North Gwinnett they all had prepared speeches about how NG is the worst garbage in school history and they should fire the coach. Lol. 

On 11/2/2022 at 9:53 AM, Nolebull813 said:

When AHP embarrassed Lowndes in front of all their fans, the GA clowns cried MISMATCH!!!

LMAO! Georgia invented the mismatch 

It's funny cause it's true.

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Also nolegirl

Lowndes 2019 state running up Florida 2019 state champ miami northwestern= not fair. 

You just are proving how easy you can lie because there is nowhere on planet earth that I mentioned it was not fair. I was one of the few people that said before the game that Lowndes held every tangible advantage going into the game(coaching, discipline, playing at home, refs, equal talent etc)

Then when 8-1 Winter Park chops down 7-2 North Gwinnett they all had prepared speeches about how NG is the worst garbage in school history and they should fire the coach. Lol. 

Dude.  @ngdawghas been saying for that N Gwinnett didn't have it this year.  I believe he might say they've played over their heads to get this far.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Fred said:

Dude.  @ngdawghas been saying for that N Gwinnett didn't have it this year.  I believe he might say they've played over their heads to get this far.

Exactly. I've been saying how our offense can't move a pumpkin. North Gwinnett is only good in record because they play in one of the worst 7A regions.

Literally no one has said that. Winter Park is a great team and I expected us to lose. A person would be a total moron for wanting our coach fired, he is very good.