House will flip to the GOP

Bormio

19 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Are u shocked, look at the shit with the immigrants, called trump and states like Texas and Arizona racist for not wanting immigrants for like 6 years, then these Dem cities  get a few buses of Venezuelans and the left absolutely lose thier shit

Not in my backyard 

From what I have seen, they have been met with warmth and good greetings. Americans being American.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Are u shocked, look at the shit with the immigrants, called trump and states like Texas and Arizona racist for not wanting immigrants for like 6 years, then these Dem cities  get a few buses of Venezuelans and the left absolutely lose thier shit

Not in my backyard 

What you going to do? You are not armed are you? Maybe we need to send the authorities and remove your 2nd ability.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

What you going to do? You are not armed are you? Maybe we need to send the authorities and remove your 2nd ability.

Police department is up the street from my Culdac, if I ever needed to have a gun I’ll just call them , , some people don’t need weapons, I’ll let my words and hands do the talking

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Just saw Schumer wanting all illegals to come to America..to make us stronger! Flipping from 2009 where is said “ bringing all illegals in is just plain wrong!”

way to go Chucky…at least turkey neck mcwickedeyebrows is done

All he said was “I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and lived here, even though sometime back they may have entered illegally.”

You disagree with that?

10 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

What did he say?

What I posted.  Saw it on TV and posted it here.  He wants ALL illegal immigrants to come to America….the dreamers…and Conveniently didn’t mention all the gang bangers drug runners sex traffickers….wait until ABBOTT and DESANTIS drops a few bus loads off on his block

3 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

What I posted.  Saw it on TV and posted it here.  He wants ALL illegal immigrants to come to America….the dreamers…and Conveniently didn’t mention all the gang bangers drug runners sex traffickers….wait until ABBOTT and DESANTIS drops a few bus loads off on his block

I believe you. Just want to read the quote.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

Statue of Liberty Inscription

3 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

(Please don’t) Give me your felons, gang bangers, drug smugglers, child molestors and child traffickers, we’ll pay for everything and push for them to have voters rights asap(so we can get their vote)

it’s in the fine print

You are already here. The home of the brave, shooting unarmed people. Land of the free, the freedom of Caucasian men to do as they wish. The birthplace of MS13. Where all men are created equal, except for a little compromise that made some men a fraction. 

Shall we examine deeper into the roots?

• Haha 2

On 11/18/2022 at 11:55 AM, I AM IRONMAN said:

(Please don’t) Give me your felons, gang bangers, drug smugglers, child molestors and child traffickers, we’ll pay for everything and push for them to have voters rights asap(so we can get their vote)

it’s in the fine print

What's in the fine print?  Should make it easy for you to find it for us because I don't see any print.  

• Haha 1

On 11/17/2022 at 6:49 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

On TV not in print.  I have no reason to make it up…saw it…paused it…replayed it then posted.  Schumer is evil.

Replay the video of him saying what you said he did then.   I doubt he said that and do not believe you.  

Evil?  Really?  Kind of dramatic aren't you?  

• Haha 1

On 11/17/2022 at 6:15 PM, GoBigBlack said:

What did he say?

Listen and tell me what you heard.  I hear he wants a PATH to citizenship for those already living in this country, dreamers and non dreamers.  He did not say that he wanted everyone that comes to the border  allowed free passage to come in.   

I get tired of the fake outrage by these people who have zero interest in solving the problem and fixing our immigration system.  

@I AM IRONMAN This took my less than 1 minute to find this video.  I know why you didn't want to find it though.  

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Listen and tell me what you heard.  I hear he wants a PATH to citizenship for those already living in this country, dreamers and non dreamers.  He did not say that he wanted everyone that comes to the border  allowed free passage to come in.   

I get tired of the fake outrage by these people who have zero interest in solving the problem and fixing our immigration system.  

@I AM IRONMAN This took my less than 1 minute to find this video.  I know why you didn't want to find it though.  

I already listened to it and read the quote before he even replied last week. I didn’t bother following up because we all know what we’re working with here - the definitions of words are now a matter of opinion in this country.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, World Citizen said:

What a crock of shit! Giving amnesty and a path to citizenship is NOT a solution to the problem and will do nothing to "fix our immigration system."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

We need less people eroding resources and consuming food not more. Schumer is a dope and is only interested in future votes.  More people are a drain on the country/world and its natural resources not a plus especially if the bulk of them will require public services and welfare. More people more pollution Mr. Green guy..   WTF you think we are spending billions exploring inhabiting space? Because there will become a day Earth will become over crowded and used up.  It's a good thing people are having less babies especially if those people aren't equipped financially or mentally to care for those kids. Hell I am for a limit on how many kids you can have. Not now but certainly could be necessary in the future. 

Schumer with the dumbest excuse ever for open boarders. Hey how about less abortions? That would get the population count up would it not? 

* For the record I am indifferent on the abortion issue but in general I am for most forms of population control. Abortion qualifies as such.  I was just using abortion to make a point though. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1