2 assumed errant Russian missiles landed 4 miles inside Poland, killing 2 per AP

golfaddict1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You are a fucking mentally retarded person. You think you can sit there and lie with such ease like we didn’t watch cities burn? Hell they burned a plaza to the ground minutes from where I grew up. When you bail out rioters and arsonists, you condone it. Kamala Harris payed for the domestic terrorists to get out and do it again. Your media incited it. It is documented with people seeing it with their own eyes in real time. You are a pathetic excuse for a human

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapolis-umbrella-man-autozone-fire-hells-angels-police

They were false flags. All false flags. White supremacists were the ones doing the looting and inciting violence. Watch this Hells Angel in the Fox News video walking around breaking windows with a hammer. A total hitjob setup!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapolis-umbrella-man-autozone-fire-hells-angels-police

They were false flags. All false flags. White supremacists were the ones doing the looting and inciting violence. Watch this Hells Angel in the Fox News video walking around breaking windows with a hammer. A total hitjob setup!!!!

I know u are just screwing around so I won’t lash out at you. Lol

• Like 1

Why did Ukraine try to start WW3 yesterday when a Ukrainian missile struck a NATO country and killed innocent civilians?Ukrainian leaders LIED and BLAMED RUSSIA. The AP wrote it up unquestioningly. Central Bankers? A lot of questions to be asked while we continue to ship billions on billions to Ukraine.

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1592851112654032898?s=20&t=f8_6TF3tiF_FriaK-ToTgg

19 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Why did Ukraine try to start WW3 yesterday when a Ukrainian missile struck a NATO country and killed innocent civilians?Ukrainian leaders LIED and BLAMED RUSSIA. The AP wrote it up unquestioningly. Central Bankers? A lot of questions to be asked while we continue to ship billions on billions to Ukraine.

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1592851112654032898?s=20&t=f8_6TF3tiF_FriaK-ToTgg

Just move to Russia already traitor.  We don't want you here if you hate this country.  Leave.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Nothing said was a lie.  What landed in Poland were Russian made…  and just taking a wild guess here, but I’m assuming there wouldn’t be the need for Russian made air defense usage from Ukraine if Russia wasn’t firing at Ukraine locations?! 

NATO is correct.  This is Russia’s fault nonetheless.  

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Nothing said was a lie.  What landed in Poland were Russian made…  and just taking a wild guess here, but I’m assuming there wouldn’t be the need for Russian made air defense usage from Ukraine if Russia wasn’t firing at Ukraine locations?! 

NATO is correct.  This is Russia’s fault nonetheless.  

Zelensky specifically blamed Russia, on video, and then called for western powers to enter the fray. He had every opportunity to disclose it as unintentional and instead used it to draw western powers into a direct confrontation. This isn’t a tough one to see.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Zelensky specifically blamed Russia, on video, and then called for western powers to enter the fray. He had every opportunity to disclose it as unintentional and instead used it to draw western powers into a direct confrontation. This isn’t a tough one to see.

Before the fake war disguised as a money laundering scam, Zelensky was always viewed by the world as one of the most corrupt governments in the world. 

Now we are destroying our economy, crippling the middle class, and shipping billions of dollars that could go for homelessness, mental health centers, famine, infrastructure etc etc you name it. 

All to make a few corrupt scum bags rich. Definitely living in a dictatorship 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Before the fake war disguised as a money laundering scam, Zelensky was always viewed by the world as one of the most corrupt governments in the world. 

Now we are destroying our economy, crippling the middle class, and shipping billions of dollars that could go for homelessness, mental health centers, famine, infrastructure etc etc you name it. 

All to make a few corrupt scum bags rich. Definitely living in a dictatorship 

I don't know about all that but I do know Ukraine is as shady as Russia is. As soon as Zelensky got in power they began the process of eliminating any opposing political parties basically leaving Zelensky and his party as totalitarian. Then after the war kicked off they hammered it down and eliminated them all.  Same shit they do in countries like Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela etc... All this drum beating of defending Ukraine to save democracy and freedom is complete bullshit. Ukraine has never been a democratic government. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

US funding for war in Ukraine in 9 months:

Mar: $ 13.6 billion

May: $ 40b

Nov: $ 37.7b: Biden's new request

That $ 91.3 billion is 33% more than Russia's total military spending for the year it is double the US's average annual expenditure for its own war in Afghanistan.

Don't worry: no doubt these billions and weapons are being meticulously accounted for. That's why Dems and GOP united to block Rand Paul's amendment for oversight. No need! Raytheon, CIA and Ukraine are famous for transparent, honest accounting. If the Dems and GOP agree on something we should know by now it doesn't end well for the Tax Payer. 

I'm sure that the CIA has no idea what happened to the 4 billion missing from the FTX accounts.

What's remarkable is that the American voter keep assenting to these long drawn out foreign policy quagmires. We must not have learned anything from Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan. The War Machine are really good sales people.

• Thanks 2

Wife told me we were quite close to the bombing location many moons ago, but father in law didn’t enter Ukraine.  We were visiting distant fam of wife in very rural Poland.  No plumbing baby!  We deuced in the fields.  :)   Shaved in the front yard heart of summer with mosquitoes the size of STA DB’s kamikaze style.   #usa!  😂  

I’d do it again for family.  🇵🇱  the aging aunt and uncle were class.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

I don't know about all that but I do know Ukraine is as shady as Russia is. As soon as Zelensky got in power they began the process of eliminating any opposing political parties basically leaving Zelensky and his party as totalitarian. Then after the war kicked off they hammered it down and eliminated them all.  Same shit they do in countries like Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela etc... All this drum beating of defending Ukraine to save democracy and freedom is complete bullshit. Ukraine has never been a democratic government. 

Zelensky is a walking target who is not there for the glory....he's too busy looking over his shoulder....he's a hero to the world and to the people of his country....what don't you see here?...the communist country that borders them has invaded their country and killed and tortured thousands of innocent people....and you don't think they're fighting for their freedom/lives?!?...it's all B.S.??....it can't get more real...don't over think it...it very obvious this is communism vs. democracy...and you're on the wrong team.

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

US funding for war in Ukraine in 9 months:

Mar: $ 13.6 billion

May: $ 40b

Nov: $ 37.7b: Biden's new request

That $ 91.3 billion is 33% more than Russia's total military spending for the year it is double the US's average annual expenditure for its own war in Afghanistan.

Don't worry: no doubt these billions and weapons are being meticulously accounted for. That's why Dems and GOP united to block Rand Paul's amendment for oversight. No need! Raytheon, CIA and Ukraine are famous for transparent, honest accounting. If the Dems and GOP agree on something we should know by now it doesn't end well for the Tax Payer. 

I'm sure that the CIA has no idea what happened to the 4 billion missing from the FTX accounts.

What's remarkable is that the American voter keep assenting to these long drawn out foreign policy quagmires. We must not have learned anything from Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan. The War Machine are really good sales people.

you're on the wrong team champ...too much Tucker...Putin = BAD

8 minutes ago, Warrior said:

I know wanting some accountability in today’s lib world makes you a Russian tool. 

You’re a shill but we’ve come to expect it. 

We're fighting a proxy war against Russia with our allies via Ukraine...every penny we send them is money well spent and then some...accountability?....no...you clowns just want to rock the boat rather than show unity,,,,SAD.

Edited by DBP66
  • Haha 1