2 assumed errant Russian missiles landed 4 miles inside Poland, killing 2 per AP

golfaddict1

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Coming from you……now THAT is funny!😂😂😂😂

I'm not an American because I didn't buy the BIG lie like you??...LOL....you're the guy who supports a clown who started an insurrection...not me...you're the anti-American right-wing nut...not me....😉

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I'm not an American because I didn't buy the BIG lie like you??...LOL....you're the guy who supports a clown who started an insurrection...not me...you're the anti-American right-wing nut...not me....😉

Your not buying Hillary’s big lie she was ranting about for 4 years anymore? There is hope for you. 

And now you are finally condemning the Vice President who condoned and supported an insurrection by bailing out domestic terrorists so they can burn and loot America some more? 

better late than never I guess 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

You= open borders, bowing to China, grammar school teachings of transgender bs, Biden and crackhead sons illegal dealings, a “leader” who hid in the basement, can’t string 5 words together, asks crippled people to stand up, congratulates dead people whose funeral he recently attended, said you have to be middle eastern to work at Dunkin Donuts, did VERY little in 40 years of “ service”

too funny 66, too funny indeed!

oh forgot your hard on for Killary and the acid washing….blind 🐑 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You= open borders, bowing to China, grammar school teachings of transgender bs, Biden and crackhead sons illegal dealings, a “leader” who hid in the basement, can’t string 5 words together, asks crippled people to stand up, congratulates dead people whose funeral he recently attended, said you have to be middle eastern to work at Dunkin Donuts, did VERY little in 40 years of “ service”

He supported BLM and Antifa as they killed police and looted and burned the inner cities. “Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon” they chanted as 66 put his fist in the air with his pink pussy hat on 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Your not buying Hillary’s big lie she was ranting about for 4 years anymore? There is hope for you. 

And now you are finally condemning the Vice President who condoned and supported an insurrection by bailing out domestic terrorists so they can burn and loot America some more? 

a mind is a terrible thing to waste....😪

12 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

oh forgot your hard on for Killary and the acid washing….blind 🐑 

You= watch way too much Fox news.....🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He supported BLM and Antifa as they killed police and looted and burned the inner cities. “Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon” they chanted as 66 put his fist in the air with his pink pussy hat on 

who is "he"?...because "he" is not me champ....not even close....🤡

36 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Hillary did not deny election results.  Liar.  She even gave a sincere concession speech after the election.  

Do you EVER get ANYTHING right?  I mean, you would think every once in a while just  by accident you might get something right but you never do.  Trying to help you man.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nobody supported and condoned looting or destruction of property.  Every person on this site said they did not support destruction of property.  Another fact, and it is a fact, the only people charged with killing police were right wing terrorist looking to start shit and blame Antifa and BLM.  No cities were burned down.  You are such a disappointment to our species.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Nobody supported and condoned looting or destruction of property.  Every person on this site said they did not support destruction of property.  Another fact, and it is a fact, the only people charged with killing police were right wing terrorist looking to start shit and blame Antifa and BLM.  No cities were burned down.  You are such a disappointment to our species.  

You are a fucking mentally retarded person. You think you can sit there and lie with such ease like we didn’t watch cities burn? Hell they burned a plaza to the ground minutes from where I grew up. When you bail out rioters and arsonists, you condone it. Kamala Harris payed for the domestic terrorists to get out and do it again. Your media incited it. It is documented with people seeing it with their own eyes in real time. You are a pathetic excuse for a human

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1