Joe Biden caught Red handed with Classified documents at Car a Lago #GarageGate

FreeBird

16 hours ago, Warrior said:

Haha…so just me thinking here. No matter how they attempt to spin this the DOJ is running cover for Biden. 

I’m sure it’s all legit to this DOJ, they’ll put on a good dog and pony show with this special council and they’ll find some small things and make it public…and claim not rising to the level of prosecution. 

Thank you.  Having questions is legit, but it sounds like your mind is already made up and there is no process,  fact pattern, or evidence that can  either satisfy you, or persuade you otherwise.  That, of course, isn’t what it actually means to  support the rule of law, but at least we can drop this charade. 

👇

On 1/10/2023 at 9:34 AM, Warrior said:

... I've learned unlike many on this board not to jump the shark until all the facts or most of them are know.

On 1/10/2023 at 10:17 AM, Warrior said:

...There are a lot of unknowns - and I won't jump to any conclusions either way. ...

3 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Thank you.  Having questions is legit, but it sounds like your mind is already made up and there is no process,  fact pattern, or evidence that can  either satisfy you, or persuade you otherwise.  That, of course, isn’t what it actually means to  support the rule of law, but at least we can drop this charade. 

👇

I understand the law, the VP has Zero authority to be in possession of classified docs. Really isn’t anything to make my mind up about no matter the spin. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

I understand the law, the VP has Zero authority to be in possession of classified docs. Really isn’t anything to make my mind up about no matter the spin. 

No, you really don't understand the law.  The VP has the same classification/declassification authority as the President.  I already pointed this out to you, with a link to the EO and everything.  Sorry.

On 1/10/2023 at 8:10 AM, 15yds4gibberish said:

• The existing EO on classification (here) treats the VP as an original classification authority, just like the President.  Biden continued to have clearance through the entirety of the Trump Administration.

For all you know, Biden declassified all the documents with his mind!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

No, you really don't understand the law.  The VP has the same classification/declassification authority as the President.  I already pointed this out to you, with a link to the EO and everything.  Sorry.

Yup…I’m sure this all legal. Classified doc’s being stored in a garage and some Penn Biden center and other places by a VP isn’t an issue or illegal in the least. 

BE865EFD-FA21-4872-B216-91854B71716E.jpeg

• Haha 1

Any idea why China would donate some $54m to the Penn Biden Center housing these classified docs? Does that concern you at all? Just a coincidence I’m sure.

• Thanks 1

Just another coincidence that 5 rental cars caught fire 3 weeks after they claim the first batch of documents was found. I’m sure none of the documents were related to Hunter, Ukraine or China.

2 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Just another coincidence that 5 rental cars caught fire 3 weeks after they claim the first batch of documents was found. I’m sure none of the documents were related to Hunter, Ukraine or China.

This is the ticking time bomb.  Whatever is in the documents will certainly be of interest to the special counsel and thus the basis for him broadening his scope of inquiry.  Makes me wonder why Garland was so quick to trigger a SC?  While SC needs permission to broaden his scope, doubt the AG will stand in his way.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Crickets here from the left.  66 is feverishly looking for something on Trump to cut and paste 😂

You didn’t know? You are allowed to commit illegal acts just as long as if you are busted for it, you cooperate. 

That’s the delusions from the phony left. They think Biden having top secret classified info where anyone can steal it is ok since he cooperated after the fact. Never mind the loves at stake if the info got in the wrong hands. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

On 8/12/2022 at 3:38 PM, GoBigBlack said:

The crime was committed. Period. Classified documents were taken and kept for personal reasons. They are not his. That is illegal. That’s a crime. biden himself made it into a felony. He broke the law. Still confused?

Biden's 'irresponsible' handling of classified docs bigger 'leakage' risk than Trump's, experts say

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• FreeBird changed the title to Joe Biden caught Red handed with Classified documents #GarageGate
5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You didn’t know? You are allowed to commit illegal acts just as long as if you are busted for it, you cooperate. 

That’s the delusions from the phony left. They think Biden having top secret classified info where anyone can steal it is ok since he cooperated after the fact. Never mind the loves at stake if the info got in the wrong hands. 

How many loves are at stake?

Love of country?😷

39 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Let me get this straight, The DoJ found classified documents at a crack house in Delaware, interesting 🤨 

Yep and they made children sandwiches with cheese. Grapes and wine with the plump ones, the ones that have been raised to be sacrificial. 

Just the right amount of fat trimmed away to create a marbling for a pure pleasurable taste. 

Menu by some guy called JD

• FreeBird changed the title to Joe Biden caught Red handed with Classified documents at Car a Lago #GarageGate