Memphis police

Wildcat Will

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Well you under minded your whole posts when you recently stated you agreed to the fallacies in the census as it related to race. Lol ↳

But I never did that, which I've explained several times, and pointed to the relevant posts.

It was my interpretation of your phrase "our current racial standards," which I made as clear as anything could be made.

So, I suspect that you're just being dishonest now, because I don't think you could've missed the point that many times.

Lol.

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

But I never did that, which I've explained several times, and pointed to the relevant posts.

It was my interpretation of your phrase "our current racial standards," which I made as clear as anything could be made.

So, I suspect that you're just being dishonest now, because I don't think you could've missed the point that many times.

Lol.

👇🏽this is you Bob going down the census track.  You just talk a lot and it’s nonsense.  

5 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

What race then? Black?

What category would he choose when the US Census Bureau knocked on his door?

2 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

The Christian faith was? 

And that's because someone made a slave Bible 1,800 years after the birth of Christ?

Somebody makes a slave bible, therefore all of Christianity and billions of Christians throughout history are evil?

Damn.

One wonders if DD is happy with any religion. Can he name one free of sinners, hypocrites etc?

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Only a damn fool would accept something given to him as a slave.  I don't eat Shitlins. Pig feet, ears nor any thing else from A pig given in slavery. If you dug up a slave from 1619 and in invited him to a black Thansgiving dinner in the South.   Other than him having to seve them . He would recognize the fare.  That's insane

To each his own.

Pigs weren't just eaten by the slaves. Whites ate them too.

Bacon is fucking delicious.

As are pork ribs.

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

So your doctor's? or the media's?

Presumably they're not the same, and obviously different from your own. So, we're not making any progress at all. We still don't know what your phrase means.

"our current racial standards" def.= ?

No, we have not made much progress because race is a social construct. The more multicultural we become as a society the more ludicrous race labeling becomes 

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

You didn’t agree; you were the one asking about Jesus race and using the census. 

if you thought it was silly you would have never asked. 

My point is I like Wise’s position and think he’s compassionate towards issues in the black community. 

He spouts the woke view (right or wrong) so you like him.

Astonishing.

Whowouldadathunkit?

21 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

👇🏽this is you Bob going down the census track. 

That's right.

But that doesn't at all contradict my point.

Do have an opinion on his whiteness?

5 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Are you asking me if I think Jesus was white as defined by current racial standards? The answer is no.   

What category would he choose when the US Census Bureau knocked on his door?

5 hours ago, Horsefly said:

He was a melanated man, the categories of race were created to discriminate and have evolved over the years to achieve that goal n purpose.  However, depictions of him in American art is of a white man.   ↳

4 hours ago, Horsefly said:

the census has conveniently classified northern Africans and middle easterners as white. That’s so they can take credit for Egyptology and Jesus lineage.  The truth is those people have a lot of hues. They aren’t socially conceived as “white”  ↳

4 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

So, once again, whose categories are we using?

We probably want to answer that question before we decide on the whiteness or blackness of Jesus, since these categories are so often politically tainted.  ↳

You referenced the census as the identifier of race.  It’s the census that defined all middle easterners and n Africans as white.  The argument has been all along that ppl from those regions are all differing hues.  

Well, I agree.

Is that what this has all been about?

You didn’t agree; you were the one asking about Jesus race and using the census. 

I guess I can ask you again what you meant by "our current racial standards"? I read that as "the standards the government currently uses to classify people by race." But maybe you meant something else. 

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

You were the one that asked me about race and Jesus

The racial standards are the unscientific markers we use in identifying ppl of race, primarily skin color and hair texture.  ↳

based on ppl of that region at the time Jesus would not be called white. 

Our region Bob. Lol. Right here in America we use generalized traits to categorize races.  ↳

Whose "current racial standards"? Your phrase.

Not the Census. Not the FBI.

Is it a hard question?

We label ppl all the time. As an example when the media says someone is black do they refer to a census datapoint or an entry from an fbi log before saying so? Smh

i was referring to my doctors notes on one of my visits. She identified me in her notes as  a particular race based on her view of what I was, no reference to an fbi log or census questionnaire. (It happened to be wrong Btw)  ↳

when an eyewitness describes a person as being black, what markers do they use to identify? Anything scientific or their socialized view of what a black person is or is not?  ↳

So your doctor's? or the media's?

Presumably they're not the same, and obviously different from your own. So, we're not making any progress at all. We still don't know what your phrase means.

"our current racial standards" def.= ?

We still don't know what you meant when said that by "our current racial standards," Jesus would not be white.

I guess you really don't know what you meant.

3 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

The basic premises, as far as I can decipher them in the ever expanding horizons of whatever discussion this is supposed to be, is that we can categorize all people as white or black.

White = blond hair and blue eyes. Evil racial deceivers all of them. Especially that White Jesus MFer.

Black = non-white. All fine folks. Especially that Black Jesus cat. Well, maybe not the homies who beat the brother to death, but they were under the mind control influence of Whitey despite their boss being black and the city council majority black...

Therefore, Egyptians, Jesus, Palestinians, the Moors, the good Jews are all Black. 

Maybe that's the point? 

11 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

That's right.

But that doesn't at all contradict my point.

We still don't know what you meant when said that by "our current racial standards," Jesus would not be white.

I guess you really don't know what you meant.

I already told you, the standard is what we use in socially identifying who is and is not black (as an ex. )Which typically boils down to skin color, hair texture and sometimes accents. 

I focused on current labels because we use to Id ppl as quadroons, octoroons etc. as well for the % of African blood they had in them 

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I already told you, the standard is what we use in socially identifying who is and is not black (as an ex. )Which typically boils down to skin color, hair texture and sometimes accents.  ↳

And who are "we"?

Not the Census.

Not the FBI.

So, whose standards?

Mine?

Yours?

Your doctor's?

The media's?

Are they all the same?

Do you understand the question?

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

Don't forget about facial features. 

Brilliant stuff. 

3 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

And who are "we"?

Not the Census.

Not the FBI.

So, who's using the standards by which Jesus would not be classified as white?

Me?

You?

Your doctor?

The media?

Are they all using the same standards?

Do you understand the question?

Is it the census Bob because that’s you what used in your original question?  Never mind that the census categorized all n Africans and ME “white” even though they come in all colors on the spectrum. 

4 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Nope.

What I'd like you to do -- I hope this clear enough -- is tell me what you meant when you said that Jesus would not be classified as white by "our current racial standards"?

He wouldnt have pale skin nor blue eyes Bob strawberry colored hair.  That is rare for that region and climate 

80DA24AC-B3C1-4CE9-95AB-6764EF3D7686.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

He wouldnt have pale skin nor blue eyes Bob strawberry colored hair.  That is rare for that region and climate  ↳

What an unrewarding conversation.

👇

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

No he wouldn't have stringy hair nor white skin.↳

👇

3 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

I think we agreed on that yesterday and several pages ago.

I've said the same thing in this thread.

So that's what you've been struggling to say? And that's the point you think I disagree with, even though I've said otherwise?

What an embarrassment. 

Bob you’re a fool. I told you before he wasn’t white but you babbled on and brought up “what would he would put on the census?” Why didn’t you just agree and move on? 🤦‍♂️ 

Bob you’re a fool. I told you before he wasn’t white but you babbled on and brought up “what would he would put on the census?” Why didn’t you just agree and move on? 🤦‍♂️  ↳

You're going to say that I'm a fool after the evidence in this thread?

Okay.

More power to you.

Why didn’t you just agree and move on? 🤦‍♂️  ↳

I thought you had something interesting to say.

Wow. You really had nothing to offer. 

You're going to say that I'm a fool after the evidence in this thread?

Okay.

More power to you.

I thought you had something interesting to say.

Wow. You really had nothing to offer. 

YOU  had nothing to offer, rarely do. You babble a lot but I get the game you play.

8 minutes ago, concha said:

So is black skin.

Maybe these guys are on to something?

jesus-in-asia-380.jpg?impolicy=website&w

So is black skin what? 

12 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

You eventually figured it out.

Good for you. 

It only took you 2 days and 7 pages.

Yikes.

That’s a lie. You asked me about Jesus race today and I told you today he wasn’t white.