Memphis police

Wildcat Will

Just now, DevilDog said:

Can yo show me a European Pharaoh from Egypt.  Taharaq is in Your Bible and his statues are in Egypt and Cush.  Teach me or better yet deceive me.  I come equipped with years of study, ↳

Do the Ptolemies count?

They were Greeks, or Macedonians to be more specific, who ruled as Pharaohs in Egypt after the death of Alexander the Great.

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You referenced the census as the identifier of race.  It’s the census that defined all middle easterners and n Africans as white.  The argument has been all along that ppl from those regions are all differing hues.   ↳

Well, I agree.

Is that what this has all been about?

Silly. 

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

It makes sense why Douglas would have so much scorn for the faith.

But I'm not sure why you hate it?

(Do you hate it? I still can't tell.)

My step Father is a Priest raised in the Curch. Studied the faith since 7.  What was given to my people was not Christianity.  I traveled the world been to the Holy lands and MiddlecEast.  Been to Africa.  Studied a yr with a Catholic priest.  2yrs with Islamic Imam and a yr with a Rabbi.  I found Christianity to be vastly different than the other 2.  1 they have no Graven images.  Christianity loves pictures. Crosses and anything else.  They observe dietary laws. Christianity is the Greatest swine eater to include Ham on Jesus Bday.  I dont hate it.  I find it troubling when combined on how it was given to black people.

19 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

To hell with White Jesus and the mindsets he fostered.  Jesus was not a Christian to begin with.  His murders created that faith.  The Roman's who lynched him.  I love Hebrew Jesus. I really do.

That's a fun idea.

How did the Romans, who spent three centuries persecuting Christians, create the faith they persecuted?

Or have I been deceived by white-Jewish history?

• Haha 1

Only a damn fool would accept something given to him as a slave.  I don't eat Shitlins. Pig feet, ears nor any thing else from A pig given in slavery. If you dug up a slave from 1619 and in invited him to a black Thansgiving dinner in the South.   Other than him having to seve them . He would recognize the fare.  That's insane

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Why was there a need for a Slave bible and what was its purpose? Teach me ↳

To keep slaves from rebelling.

They removed many passages from the Bible that would've supplied reasons for emancipation. I thought that was clear from the video you posted.

As @conchapointed out, Bible based arguments were part and parcel of the emancipation movement.

What changed the mindset of Nat Turned. He was used to go from plantation to plantation teaching blacks to submit to their masters using the Bible.  What happened?   What transformed his mind. Teach me.  Dammitt we will learn today.  You Prophets of that was in the past have no damn idea of the present ramifications.  Why are we Eaters of  the vworst part of a Filthy animal..  you love Bacon but think Shitlins are disgusting.   Both are

Just now, DevilDog said:

What changed the mindset of Nat Turned. He was used to go from plantation to plantation teaching blacks to submit to their masters using the Bible.  What happened?   What transformed his mind. Teach me.  Dammitt we will learn today.  You Prophets of that was in the past have no damn idea of the present ramifications.  Why are we Eaters of  the vworst part of a Filthy animal..  you love Bacon but think Shitlins are disgusting.   Both are ↳

Whataboutism.

Again, what's the point, and how many times will we change the subject?

What is it that you want?

3 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Really?

I would focus on the value of the gift rather than my status as a slave. 

Freedom seems like an obvious counterexample, which can be gifted to slave. 

Does a Jew accept any thing related to the Holocaust.   NO he's intelligent.  But he never let you forget.  The History Channel should be called the Nazi Channel.  You ever felt compelled to tell them to move own.  I'm still waiting on the Ashkenazi vs Lemba DNA.  One Hamo-Semetic thebother a Japhite 😁.  That's Bible.  One doesnt study something if he hate it

13 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Well, I agree.

Is that what this has all been about?

Silly. 

You didn’t agree; you were the one asking about Jesus race and using the census. 

if you thought it was silly you would have never asked. 

My point is I like Wise’s position and think he’s compassionate towards issues in the black community. 

• Like 1

Black Man Old Testament.  In the Bible Ethiopia refers to Africa.  Abyssinian is Ethyopia.  It is utilized in the bible. Second only to Isreal.  Find Europe in it for me.  Teach me. 37 times Ethiopia (Africa) mentioned in the Bible many times as a holy place.  Show me the same for Europe.  Teach me

Mainstream scholars agree that Taharqa is the Biblical "Tirhakah" (Heb: תִּרְהָקָה), king of Ethiopia (Kush), who waged war against Sennacherib during the reign of King Hezekiah of Judah (2 Kings 19:9; Isaiah 37:9)

download (1).jpeg

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You didn’t agree; you were the one asking about Jesus race and using the census. 

I guess I can ask you again what you mean by "current racial standards"? I read that as "the standards the government currently uses to classify people by race." But maybe you meant something else. 

👇

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Are you asking me if I think Jesus was white as defined by current racial standards? The answer is no.   

But I do agree with you that people of North African and Middle Eastern birth or descent are "all differing hues," as you put it.

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You didn’t agree; you were the one asking about Jesus race and using the census.  ↳↳

Yesterday. Page 9.

👇

On 2/4/2023 at 12:13 PM, DevilDog said:

You think a lot.  Let me opine.  You think Ancient Egyprians and a  young child about 2yrs old who was taken there to hide named Jesus are White. 

👇

On 2/4/2023 at 12:57 PM, Belly Bob said:

No, I don't. ↳

What's going on?

The evidence is in the thread, and I'm pointing it out to you.

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

I guess I can ask you again what you mean by "current racial standards"? I read that as "the standards the government currently uses to classify people by race." But maybe you meant something else. 

👇

But I do agree with you that people of North African and Middle Eastern birth or descent are "all differing hues," as you put it.

You were the one that asked me about race and Jesus

The racial standards are the unscientific markers we use in identifying ppl of race, primarily skin color and hair texture. 

based on ppl of that region at the time Jesus would not be called white. 

We know that when Black men are near women of any race.  The offspring will be extremely challenged not to be black.  Remember American racism said just one drop.  But magically now they are white people. 

Black people all over the bible including the Cushite Army fighting to help the Jews.  Why did they feel compelled to fight the Assyrians to help Jews.? Teach me.  Show me the European Army in the old Testament.   

Whites in Australia have the highest rate of skin cancer in the world.  Now imagine no Sun Block lotion. Because the never belonged there. Aborigines walk around damn near naked.  But Egypt was practically Iceland.  Teach me.  Why does Australians have such high skin cancer rates.