Memphis police

Wildcat Will

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Make out to Dallas one day and I will gladly history you Brotha.  I'm at a Table now with Indians, Pakistanis  Bangladeshi, Sudanese, and all listening to me educate.  The lesson is on king Negus. I just finished Goat Byriani, kalizira rice.  Eaten like the ancestors.  

I promise I'm legit here in Dallas.  Accepted by a multitude of cultures. Blessed by the most high.  Jesus was never a Christian or White.  Matter of fact I eat no meal that he wouldn't be accepted at.  He was not a swine Eater.  He cast Satan into a head of swings.  NO DAMN SWINE EATER CAN TEACH ME ABOUT JESUS. White Jesus is a damn Swine eater he is a deceiver and a damn liar.

Who the hell is White Jesus?

DD, I care about you brah. You've gotten really fucked up in the head over this shit.

Did you wreck your Vespa and crack your skull?

I'm also amazed when a white male tries to show me all the racism of others toward me.  Hilarious.  No Palestinian has ever called me a Ni@@er.  And I know thousands.  Hell the British hates the Irish.  I don't need to prove it.  A brown skin woman is sitting next to me right now who was born 10K miles from me.  Beautiful to boot. I'm often mistaken for being Yemeni or Jordanian.  Even the Ethiopians mistake me for their own. .

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Understood. ↳

Now relate my post to overall religious relationships. It does not matter the denomination, only the inference. Christianity was a supplanted religion for blacks. I wonder why many people that are not black question such things within the black culture before European influences? As if without them, nothing else could exist. ↳

That, as I see it,is an example of the arrogance of the Euro-American. I could post historical facts, or anyone could and it would be disputed. The culture war was won and they wrote history........and today, they continue in their efforts to whitewash what the truth really is. ↳

I'm sorry. I don't understand what you're asking me to do or what your point is.

Could you put it in different words?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I'm also amazed when a white male tries to show me all the racism of others toward me.  Hilarious.  No Palestinian has ever called me a Ni@@er. ↳

I think others have had a different experience.

👇

2 hours ago, concha said:

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20220417-afro-palestinians-face-double-the-harassment-and-double-the-racism/

Afro-Palestinians face 'double the harassment and double the racism' 

WhatsApp-Image-2022-04-13-at-4.06.18-PM.

"The hardest part was when I started hating everything about myself because I was being pointed at and attacked verbally by both Palestinians and Jews everywhere I went," she told me.

• Like 1

Just now, Belly Bob said:

I'm sorry. I don't understand what you're asking me to do or what your point is.

Could you put it in different words?

You are saying DD may not agree with me in terms of blacks and Christianity. My message to you is to relate what he talks about when he said blacks are the most religious people on earth and my post of studies showing his claim to be true.

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

I'm also amazed when a white male tries to show me all the racism of others toward me.  Hilarious.  No Palestinian has ever called me a Ni@@er.  And I know thousands.  Hell the British hates the Irish.  I don't need to prove it.  A brown skin woman is sitting next to me right now who was born 10K miles from me.  Beautiful to boot. I'm often mistaken for being Yemeni or Jordanian.  Even the Ethiopians mistake me for their own. .

Not sure what a Palestinian not n-bombing you has to do with this.

I actually went after a jackass who n-bombed you on this very site. I despise that shitbag for it. 

The typical Englishman of today does NOT hate Irishmen. I know. My father was English. I have the passport. I've lived, studied and worked over there. My mom is Boston Irish.

You realize that the average African American has about 1/4 European DNA, right?

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

I think others have had a different experience.

👇

Of course they have. That is the sticking point and the point of demarcation.

Seems it is hard to understand that life is simply different for blacks than that of whites. The negative issues that come to face blacks, which are not facing whites, are not a consideration.

15 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

You are saying DD may not agree with me in terms of blacks and Christianity. My message to you is to relate what he talks about when he said blacks are the most religious people on earth and my post of studies showing his claim to be true.

Relate what he talks about to what?

I think he said that Black people are the most spiritual people on earth. I don't know whether there's a difference between being religious and being spiritual.

Moreover, the article you posted was about Black Christians living in America and how they are more religious than white Christians living in America. That strikes me as very plausible. But I don't know whether it would follow that Black people are the most spiritual people in the world. 

I think Muslims in the Middle East and Asia might give them a run for their money, and I'm not sure we'd want to call them Black.

Wondering why DNA evidence showing Moors and ancient Egyptians were genetically like ancient and modern day folks of the Levant is being ignored.

And with the Egyptians, it shows that there was only a small amount of Sub-Saharan DNA in ancient times and most black African DNA in today's Egyptian population was introduced in post-Roman times.

But ignore that I guess.

Bacon is bad or something.

But it's not.

It's fucking delicious.

42 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Of course they have. That is the sticking point and the point of demarcation.

Seems it is hard to understand that life is simply different for blacks than that of whites. The negative issues that come to face blacks, which are not facing whites, are not a consideration.

I don't think it's hard to understand that Black people have experiences that White people don't have.

I just don't think it follows that if a Black person says that the police don't serve and protect the community, then it must be true simply because a Black person said it. That's silly. Moreover, it's incoherent because there are Black people who take the opposite view. 

The same goes for Christianity. I can understand why some Black people would harbor resentment for the way the faith was used to oppress Black people in this country. I think it's shameful also. It doesn't follow that Jesus was Black or that Christianity is a farce because a Black person says so. That's silly. And it's incoherent for the same reason given above.

26 minutes ago, concha said:

Wondering why DNA evidence showing Moors and ancient Egyptians were genetically like ancient and modern day folks of the Levant is being ignored.

And with the Egyptians, it shows that there was only a small amount of Sub-Saharan DNA in ancient times and most black African DNA in today's Egyptian population was introduced in post-Roman times.

But ignore that I guess.

Bacon is bad or something.

But it's not.

It's fucking delicious.

Here's the wikipedia page on Black Hebrew Israelites.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites

And here's a recent article the AJC published.

https://www.ajc.org/news/who-are-the-black-hebrew-israelites

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

Relate what he talks about to what?

I think he said that Black people are the most spiritual people on earth. I don't know whether there's a difference between being religious and being spiritual.

Moreover, the article you posted was about Black Christians living in America and how they are more religious than white Christians living in America. That strikes me as very plausible. But I don't know whether it would follow that Black people are the most spiritual people in the world. 

I think Muslims in the Middle East and Asia might give them a run for their money, and I'm not sure we'd want to call them Black.

I am not trying to distinguish between the two. In fact, I may look upon them equally for the sake of conversation. 

If you consider 2/3 of the world's pop. are people of color, Asian, African, Middle eastern and Native Americans, it is plausible that this stat bears witness to some obvious truths. Do you consider Muslims are multi-national but a very large segment of the religion are black. 

On 2/5/2023 at 2:37 PM, DevilDog said:

I can't even get an answer to the Lembas having the priestly DNA. But the Japhites in Europe dont match them.  The Bible says one is Hebrew and the other is not Semetic. These Black Male Jews are traced to Aaron and the Rabbi's.    Crickets ↳

I don't know what you're asking for. 

This is the article you yourself cited, which clearly states that Ashkenazic priests carry the same distinctive DNA sequence.

DNA Backs a Tribe's Tradition Of Early Descent From the Jews

The Lemba, a Bantu-speaking people of southern Africa, have a tradition that they were led out of Judea by a man named Buba. They practice circumcision, keep one day a week holy and avoid eating pork or piglike animals, such as the hippopotamus.

Several groups around the world practice Judaic rites or claim to be descended from biblical tribes without having any ancestral Jewish connection. And there is no Buba in the records of Jewish history.

But the remarkable thing about the Lemba tradition is that it may be exactly right. A team of geneticists has found that many Lemba men carry in their male chromosome a set of DNA sequences that is distinctive of the cohanim, the Jewish priests believed to be the descendants of Aaron. The genetic signature of priests -- a hereditary caste, different from rabbis but with certain ritual roles -- is particularly common among Lemba men who belong to the senior of their 12 groups, known as the Buba clan.

The discovery of the Lemba's Jewish ancestry has come about through the intertwining of two unusual strands of inquiry. One was developed by geneticists in the United States, Israel and England who wondered what truth there might be to the Jewish tradition that priests are the descendants of Aaron, the elder brother of Moses.

The other strand was provided by Dr. Tudor Parfitt, director of the Center for Jewish Studies at the School of Oriental and African Studies in London. Dr. Parfitt, who has done research among the Lemba for 10 years, says that he has discovered Senna -- Lemba tradition maintains they came from that mysterious northern city -- and that he can retrace their steps from Senna to Africa, maybe a thousand years ago.

The genetic side of the story began when Dr. Karl Skorecki, a kidney expert at the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, was sitting in a synagogue in Toronto. Dr. Skorecki, who is a priest, wondered if a fellow cohen who was being called to attend the first Torah reading might be distantly related to him, as the tradition of priestly descent from Aaron implied.

He called Dr. Michael F. Hammer of the University of Arizona, an expert who studies the genetics of human populations through the male or Y chromosome. Unlike the genetic material of the other chromosomes, the genetic material on the Y chromosome is not shuffled every generation, obscuring the lines of individual descent. Y chromosomes are bequeathed from father to son, more or less unchanged apart from the occasional mutation.

The mutations are particularly helpful for reconstructing population history because each lineage of men has its own distinctive pattern of mutations. It was a Y chromosome study last year that confirmed the oral tradition among the descendants of the slave Sally Hemings that their ancestor was Thomas Jefferson.

Dr. Hammer, Dr. Skorecki and their colleagues reported in 1997 that they had analyzed the Y chromosomes of priests and lay Jews. They found that a particular pattern of DNA changes was much more common among the priests than among laymen. The pattern was equally recognizable in Ashkenazic and Sephardic priests, even though these two branches of the Jewish population have long been geographically separated.

A colleague in Dr. Hammer's and Dr. Skorecki's research was Neil Bradman, a businessman who is now chairman of the Center for Genetic Anthropology at University College, London. Mr. Bradman set about making a wider study of Jewish populations around the world through the lens of the Y chromosome technique.

One recruit to Mr. Bradman's project is David B. Goldstein, a population geneticist at Oxford University in England. Dr. Goldstein set about refining Dr. Hammer's work so as to develop a better genetic signature of Jewish populations.

''The problem is there has been intermingling with host populations, and that has obscured their common ancestry,'' Dr. Goldstein said.

He looked at a set of three Y chromosome sites with stable genetic mutations and six sites at which mutations occur quite often, a mix designed to give good resolution between similar Y chromosomes during historical times. The mutations are all at sites on the DNA strand that lie outside the genes, and thus do not contribute in any way to the individual's physical makeup.

He found a particular set of genetic mutations at these nine sites that was strongly associated with the priestly caste, not so common among lay Jews, and very rare in non-Jewish populations. Unlike forensic DNA markers, which are chosen to be almost wholly specific to individuals, this cohen-associated genetic signature cannot be used to say who is or who is not a priest. But it is highly diagnostic of whether a population has Jewish ancestry, Dr. Goldstein said.

He finds that 45 percent of Ashkenazi priests and 56 percent of Sephardic priests have the cohen genetic signature, while in Jewish populations in general the frequency is 3 to 5 percent.

Some of his subjects had the cohen genetic signature but with slight variations caused by mutations. From the pattern and number of mutations, Dr. Goldstein was able to calculate when the present-day bearers of the cohen genetic signature and its variations last shared a common ancestor. This date, when all the branches of the family tree coalesce into a single trunk, has a wide range of uncertainty and depends on several assumptions, like the number of years in a human generation and the rate of mutation. But assuming 25 years to a generation on average, Dr. Goldstein calculated the coalescence time as 2,650 years ago, or 3,180 years with a 30-year generation time. 

Though they are only rough, these dates make an evocative match with the Jewish tradition that Moses assigned the priesthood to the male descendants of his brother Aaron after the Exodus from Egypt, believed to have occurred some 3,000 years ago. Dr. Goldstein and colleagues published this conclusion last July.

''In studying the priesthood, we happened into this tool for distinguishing Jewish from non-Jewish populations,'' Dr. Goldstein said. As part of Mr. Bradman's project on the relationship of Jewish populations, he then tested DNA samples collected from the Lemba. And last month, at a conference on human evolution held at the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory in Long Island, Dr. Goldstein reported that 9 percent of Lemba men carried the cohen genetic signature, and of those who said they belonged to the Buba clan, 53 percent had the distinctive sequences. These proportions are similar to those found among the major Jewish populations.

Because the cohen genetic signature is rare or absent in all non-Jewish populations tested so far, the findings strongly support the Lemba tradition of Jewish ancestry. Dr. Goldstein said his findings had been submitted to the American Journal of Human Genetics.

How did a Jewish priestly male chromosome come to be found in a black, Bantu-speaking people that looks very much like its southern African neighbors? Dr. Parfitt, who says he believes he has found the answer, first came across the Lemba while giving a lecture in Johannesburg about Ethiopian Jews. Some people in the audience wearing yarmulkes told him they, too, were Jewish.

Dr. Parfitt visited their homes, which are in northern South Africa and Zimbabwe. Many of the Lemba, who number more than 50,000 people, are Christians, but they see no contradiction in professing Judaism, too. He learned that they had an enigmatic tradition about their origin: ''We came from the north, from a place called Senna. We left Senna, we crossed Pusela, we came to Africa and there we rebuilt Senna.''

Dr. Parfitt said that he was later traveling in the Hadramawt region, a former site of Jewish communities in Yemen, and mentioned the Lemba tradition of Senna to the religious leader of the holy city of Tarim. The leader was surprised to hear it because, he told Dr. Parfitt, there was a nearby village called Senna.

''So I went off to find Senna,'' Dr. Parfitt said. ''It's very remote and had never been visited by anyone before. The local tradition is that centuries ago the valley had been very fertile, irrigated by a dam, the ruins of which are still there. And then the dam burst, they think about a thousand years ago, and the people fled.''

There is a valley that leads from Senna to a port on the Yemeni coast called Sayhut. If the winds are right, a ship from Sayhut could reach southern Africa in nine days, Dr. Parfitt said. And the valley that leads from Senna to Sayhut is called the Wadi al-Masilah. Dr. Parfitt believes that Masilah may be the ''Pusela'' of the Lemba oral tradition.

The Lemba have clan names like Sadiqui and Hamisi that are ''clearly Semitic'' and that are also found in the eastern Hadramawt, Dr. Parfitt said.

Dr. Parfitt, who has described his work on the Lemba in a recent book, ''Journey to the Vanished City'' (Phoenix, London), said he had been excited to hear of Dr. Goldstein's genetic results confirming the Lemba tradition.

''I was soundly criticized by a number of colleagues for listening to this nonsense because they assumed the sense of a different origin had been imposed on the Lemba by missionaries,'' he said. ''As an anthropologist, I had a sense one should listen to what people say about themselves and shouldn't be too arrogant. It turned out that what they are saying about themselves is substantially correct.''

Dr. Parfitt said that in collecting samples from the Lemba -- a swab of cells scraped from inside the cheek -- he had first explained the purpose of the research to local chiefs and obtained their permission. He then told each individual what was involved, sometimes saying ''your blood carries important history, the footprints of your ancestors,'' if he could not explain the genetics.

Being very keen to know where they came from, the Lemba lined up to give samples, Dr. Parfitt said. They were so pleased to learn the results that Dr. Parfitt was made an honorary Lemba.

Dr. Parfitt said he was particularly appreciative of the honor because Lemba tradition prohibits outside men from becoming Lembas. Women may join but only after undergoing ritual purification that includes trials by fire, water, and being drawn through a hole in a large ants' nest.

This exclusion of outside males, Dr. Parfitt said, would explain why the cohen genetic signature has been preserved at high frequency among the Lemba for so many centuries.

On 2/5/2023 at 1:49 PM, DevilDog said:

I need one of you to show me Ashkenazi''s with more of the priestly Hebrew DNA than the Lemba's. 

See above. 

But, again, what's the point?

On 2/5/2023 at 12:09 PM, DevilDog said:

Gomar was a white man and gave birth to Ashkenaz the father of Ashkenazi's.  Since Moses wife was Black and he is the patron saint of Hebrews and married a black woman with black Children.  Where is the black DNA in those Ashkenazi Jews? ↳

It's in the Lemba and Ethiopian Jews and Palestinian Jews.  But oddly missing in a certain sect  ↳

Is your point supposed to be that Ashkenazi Jews aren't real Jews because they aren't black and they should be black because Moses's wife was black and Jews, by tradition, trace the priesthood back to Moses's brother Aaron? 

Was Aaron black? If so, does that mean all priests must've been black? If so, then why is the "priestly Hebrew DNA," as you call it, so prominent among Ashkenazic priests, whom you say were and are white people?

Are Palestinian Jews black?

Were there no Jews before Moses?

I have no idea what point you're trying to make.