What's WRONG with this picture?

ORabidOne

While ESPN and ESPNU, along with several other networks have NO issue with airing reruns of nobodies from 2016! And this weekend, will be airing the WORLD RENOWN match up of Saraland, Alabumble vs mighty Heard Co. Ga.! Vista Murietta at Colquitt, and Hoover at Grayson, are in NOWHERE to be SEEN!O.o Jist one a dem thangs, that make ya wanna go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! They'd rather schedule a nobody with one super star! Rather than Colquitt-Vista! HELL, WE GOT SKILLS TOO!

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You have a good point. 

Paragon has got to be one of the biggest waste of resources ever. 

So much potential but they shit the bed every year. 

Prepgridiron marketing should take over. I say y'all go to some local vc in the silicon valley and get some Angel funding. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

While ESPN and ESPNU, along with several other networks have NO issue with airing reruns of nobodies from 2016! And this weekend, will be airing the WORLD RENOWN match up of Saraland, Alabumble vs mighty Heard Co. Ga.! Vista Murietta at Colquitt, and Hoover at Grayson, are in NOWHERE to be SEEN!O.o Jist one a dem thangs, that make ya wanna go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! They'd rather schedule a nobody with one super star! Rather than Colquitt-Vista! HELL, WE GOT SKILLS TOO!

Do you know if Rush heard anything from Paragon ever since the last time they approached him about this game?

4 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

I can't believe I agree with you Rabbid. I'd like to watch Grayson vs Hoover and Colquitt vs Vista Murrieta.

• Like 1