My bracket is perfect so far.

HooverOutlaw

18 hours ago, DevilDog said:

UofH playing with a hurt warrior.  Baylor girls won in a great game with Alububba.  

South Carolina is the favorite by far not a big 12 team.  SEC all the way. 

In men's the best big 12 team Kansas lost to Arkansas who is the 5th or 6th best SEC team and without their best player.

30 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

South Carolina is the favorite by far not a big 12 team.  SEC all the way. 

In men's the best big 12 team Kansas lost to Arkansas who is the 5th or 6th best SEC team and without their best player.

And Alabama lost to the last place Big12 team in a blowout and Texas beat Arkansas by 30 pts in their exhibition game just as the season was starting.  I forgot Eveyone claims everyone in the SEC.  I don't care about Kansas.  Texas beat KS like a rented Mule twice.  I care about Baylor, UT, TCU and UH my friend.  Missouri lost to an Insrurance Firm 😄For what it's worth the Big12 has won the last 2 NC's.  Baylor and Kansas.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

And Alabama lost to the last place Big12 team in a blowout and Texas beat Arkansas by 30 pts in their exhibition game just as the season was starting.  I forgot Eveyone claims everyone in the SEC.  I don't care about Kansas.  Texas beat KS like a rented Mule twice.  I care about Baylor, UT, TCU and UH my friend.  Missouri lost to an Insrurance Firm 😄For what it's worth the Big12 has won the last 2 NC's.  Baylor and Kansas.  

Only 2 that is nothing. 

That loss to Oklahoma was viewed as a fluke since Alabama was still a #1 seed. 

16 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Only 2 that is nothing. 

That loss to Oklahoma was viewed as a fluke since Alabama was still a #1 seed. 

Was Colorado over Tennessee (at full health) a fluke also since Pac-12 outside of UCLA and Arizona is garbage?  

Considering Bama hoop teams are normally watching Bama softball around this time...they BETTER take advantage of the blessings given to them in the South Bracket.

Don't let me down...

2 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Was Colorado over Tennessee (at full health) a fluke also since Pac-12 outside of UCLA and Arizona is garbage?  

Considering Bama hoop teams are normally watching Bama softball around this time...they BETTER take advantage of the blessings given to them in the South Bracket.

Don't let me down...

On ESPN radio some guy said the tournament committee does over look 1 fluke loss for each team.  Oklahoma or Colorado's fluke wins did not help them tournament wise.

2 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Don't let me down...

I have Bama losing to Houston in the finals. We got an easy path and upsets have helped Alabama.  

In the past Alabama basketball chokes in the tournament.