My bracket is perfect so far.

HooverOutlaw

UT l in a battle but they are too big for Nittany Lion and should bully them down low.  Not counting them out they've been tough their last 11 games.  Looking for 4 homies in the final 4.  Sucks UT and UH on the same side of the Bracket.  Women Final Four in Dallas and Men's in Houston.  We are the Basketball capital in the U.S.  High School and Colleges un matached by no other State.  

I can't get enough Sports with Texas today.  Pressley the Astros pitcher closed out Venezuela  1- 2 - 3 in the ninth.  I'm about to drive to Buckees, grab a Brisket Samich, a slice of Pecan Pie with a old fashion bottle of Dr.Pepper and listen to the eyes of Texas till I eat and drink all dat Shait and then ride back home and eat a Frito pie and watch King of the Hill reruns with my old Cowboys Starter jacket from the 90's. Now that's Texan.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I can't get enough Sports with Texas today.  Pressley the Astros pitcher closed out Venezuela  1- 2 - 3 in the ninth.  I'm about to drive to Buckees, grab a Brisket Samich, a slice of Pecan Pie with a old fashion bottle of Dr.Pepper and listen to the eyes of Texas till I eat and drink all dat Shait and then ride back home and eat a Frito pie and watch King of the Hill reruns with my old Cowboys Starter jacket from the 90's. Now that's Texan.

Sounds very awesome. Except lose the Dr. Pepper Sally and have a Shiner Bock with that samich 😂.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Simple.  Ivy League schools can shoot.  Mizzou can't (streaky at best).  Depending on 1 guy didn't get them too far in the SEC Either.

My brackets where already busted but I had Kansas winning in 2 of 6.. 

UCLA winning in 2

Houston winning in 1 

Duke winning in 1 

I miss Syracuse and Boeheim.... 

I miss them alot... 

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

My brackets where already busted but I had Kansas winning in 2 of 6.. 

UCLA winning in 2

Houston winning in 1 

Duke winning in 1 

I miss Syracuse and Boeheim.... 

I miss them alot... 

Why?  They're not as good as his early teams.  Time to get fresh blood in there.

Honestly he should have been gone.  He was there to get his son some shine.  Set the program back a few years in the process.