My bracket is perfect so far.

HooverOutlaw

12 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I think the SEC has left the building.  I'm a Homer but I think UT is the best team left along with Miami and the ZAGs.  Though anyone can win this Tourney its been a tough one. 

IMO UConn has been the most impressive team so far. Now having said that they will probably lose today.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Texas, Florida and Cali had 8 of the Sweet 16 Teams with 2 Each.  Florida got both FAU and Miami thru.  Cali and Texas got SDSU and UT.  Their favorites UH and UCLA lost.  If UT makes it to final 4 in Houston.  The Horns fans will be out in masses.  

Meanwhile, the Jesuit schools are having another impressive tournament. Gonzaga and Creighton still alive, with Xavier and Marquette also doing their part in representing the small, Catholic order of priest schools. The process of becoming a Jesuit priest is known to take longer than most other orders of Catholic priesthood, as they are known as the intellectuals of the Catholic Church, with their primary mission being to run highly disciplined educational institutions. 40 some years later, I'm still bros with guys from all different parts of Denver I spent 4 years with at a Jesuit high school. Some were pretty friggin' smart kids, and plenty of us were standard, middle of the road teenagers just having a good time together. And we could hoop, too.

Over the years, some of the Jesuit schools making NCAA tournament noise include the teams above, along with Boston College, Georgetown, Loyola Marymount, Loyola Chicago, St. Joseph's, St. Louis U, St. Peter's, Santa Clara, and the University of San Francisco.

Shout out to the Jebbies!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Meanwhile, the Jesuit schools are having another impressive tournament. Gonzaga and Creighton still alive, with Xavier and Marquette also doing their part in representing the small, Catholic order of priest schools. The process of becoming a Jesuit priest is known to take longer than most other orders of Catholic priesthood, as they are known as the intellectuals of the Catholic Church, with their primary mission being to run highly disciplined educational institutions. 40 some years later, I'm still bros with guys from all different parts of Denver I spent 4 years with at a Jesuit high school. Some were pretty friggin' smart kids, and plenty of us were standard, middle of the road teenagers just having a good time together. And we could hoop, too.

Over the years, some of the Jesuit schools making NCAA tournament noise include the teams above, along with Boston College, Georgetown, Loyola Marymount, Loyola Chicago, St. Joseph's, St. Louis U, St. Peter's, Santa Clara, and the University of San Francisco.

Shout out to the Jebbies!

Thanks for the history

5 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

UT is my only team left…. I actually picked them to win it all…. 🍻

51 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Why is UConn a #4 seed? They are playing at a level now that I don’t see anybody being able to beat them.

Miami was a 5 seed which doesn't make sence either . Uconn was Number 1 early in season but struggled throughout, only to become the team that everyone thought they would be . Texas - Uconn would seem to be a worthy title game , but it may be Miami vs Fau Lol !   SD state could somehow prevail also . 

6 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

Miami was a 5 seed which doesn't make sence either . Uconn was Number 1 early in season but struggled throughout, only to become the team that everyone thought they would be . Texas - Uconn would seem to be a worthy title game , but it may be Miami vs Fau Lol !   SD state could somehow prevail also . 

Creighton baby!! Get one for Omaha! 

• Haha 1

Does it really matter unless you make final 4?

Remember 2nd place is the first loser. 

I have heard Alabama basketball fans saying we won the SEC and made the sweet 16 been a great year. Alabama had the best team in school history and the easiest road seeding wise to the title game in history and choked.