My bracket is perfect so far.

HooverOutlaw

2 minutes ago, Crusader12-0 said:

How is this tournament even possible? 

Blue bloods all talent,  no experience.  Portal making lesser teams better.  Teams with 4 year players are physically stronger, play better defense and are mentally tougher.  Panic hit most of the high seeds when behind late.  If you like parity - the college game is great.  If you like quality - it sucks.

• Like 1

ESPN radio said from a ratings standpoint, ticket value, and overall financial worth this final 4 will terrible at best.

You got 3  nobodies and Uconn a good program but not a blueblood.

Maybe the lowest rated final 4 ever.

UCONN has a good fanbase.

Miami will be lucky if they have 1000 people at the game. Their home football games draw 5000 at best.

Florida Atlantic has zero fan base.

San Diego St may bring a decent crowd. 

56 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Texas got trey-happy with a double-digit lead.  It backfired.

Not having Disu to settle them down hurt them.

Yeah they didn’t use time outs (wisely) at all, rushed their offense instead of settling down once they had a decent lead. Badly coached 2d half 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Crusader12-0 said:

A lot higher than I would have expected. I was expecting this to be like 2006 or 2011 where only 4 or 5 people got the final four correct, if anyone got it right at all.

That is really incredible that 37 people correctly picked these teams for the final 4 .  

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

SDSU players looked like 30 year old grown men 😳

So did Kansas State's. Heard the announcer say the whole team was transfers and one of the dudes was like 26.. After I heard that I didn't care if KSU won or not. Guy said not one player on the team started college at K-State..🤮   I remember why I lost interested in college basketball now after watching a couple games. 

• Like 1