My bracket is perfect so far.

HooverOutlaw

1 hour ago, Frosty4024 said:

No SEC or Big 12 teams out of 16 teams left if this result holds.

The women will hold it down...NOBODY should beat South Carolina.

Correction:  1 Big 12.  I forgot Texas.

KSU is on to the Elite 8 and if UT wins the Big 12 will have 2 teams in the Elite 8 and a chance for them to win 3 straight NCAA Championships.  Baylor and Kansas won the last 2.  KSU and UT are a tough bunch

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Texas has the best depth of any team left.  They are killing The X right now with Disu.  They are gonna be hard to beat.  No one has been talking about them.  They are the highest seed left playing.  Hook em Bevo

Texas D is smothering. Hate that Disu is out but they don’t seem to miss a beat. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Texas has the best depth of any team left.  They are killing The X right now with Disu.  They are gonna be hard to beat.  No one has been talking about them.  They are the highest seed left playing.  Hook em Bevo

They also need to hire Rodney Terry full time. 

• Like 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

Texas D is smothering. Hate that Disu is out but they don’t seem to miss a beat. 

They have been tough all year in the Toughest Conference.  The Big 12 likely to have 25% of the elite 8 teams.   Texas has beaten a gauntlet of teams this year and was #1 during the year till the lost to IL

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

KSU is on to the Elite 8 and if UT wins the Big 12 will have 2 teams in the Elite 8 and a chance for them to win 3 straight NCAA Championships.  Baylor and Kansas won the last 2.  KSU and UT are a tough bunch

I refuse to acknowledge Cupcake U.  Big 8 purposes.

I like thier guards though.

10 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

I refuse to acknowledge Cupcake U.  Big 8 purposes.

I like thier guards though.

That team is tough and mirror Texas.  They thumped my Horns in Austin.  Texas has beaten 12 Teams that was in this tournament.  including 3 other Elite 8 Teams.  Creighton, Gonzaga and KSU.  They beat the brakes off of Gonzaga

That is a heckuva resume. 

• Like 1