Vontaze being Vontaze

Bodysurf

This offseason, the NFL made it a rule that any running back or wide receiver or tight end running a receiving route would be considered in a defenseless position. 

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why doesnt the NFL just say it.....if you are on the field you are not allowed to be touched. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Did you love the way Hitler led the Germans too? Jesus 

wow. really?? kind of a dumb comparison. not even a close comparison

But getting back to sports and maybe a real comparison ive always been a fan of guys who play the game they play hard. Scott Stevens for example in hockey would be a good comparison 

Just now, Zipcep said:

uncalled for.....

he like the viciousness in which he play (and so do I, just don't like the guy)......so why start shit with HSFB?

thank you. Yea i like the hard hitting in your face kind of football. To even compare him to Hitler in any means is absolutely ludacris

14 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

wow. really?? kind of a dumb comparison. not even a close comparison

But getting back to sports and maybe a real comparison ive always been a fan of guys who play the game they play hard. Scott Stevens for example in hockey would be a good comparison 

Stevens was a great enforcer for those old Devils teams. Just don't say that to any Flyers fan after that Lindros hit lol

40 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

What did ya think about Manteca? Looks like they beat ya guys. How was the game? 

That game was a serious gut check for them.  I think they came in way too confident and by the time they realized Manteca was not going to lay down they turned it on and ran out of time as they were about to attempt the game winning FG.  Manteca came to play no doubt.  Too bad we didn't.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

If you don't like how Burfict plays football, you either didn't play football or are a big fan of 7 on 7 football.

He is a tough son of a bitch, and that is fun to watch. But the extracurriculars he has been penalized for, and his actions on the field and the sidelines during games...I don't care for. Silly decisions on cheap shots and borderline cheap shots, arguing with his teammates, disrespecting coaches, etc. And I played football, while not caring so much for 7 on 7.

The way the guy behaves needs to be included in "how he plays football", and when looking at the whole enchilada he leaves something to be desired as a total football player.

Tough, though. That's for sure.

• Haha 1

Just now, maxchoboian said:

He is a tough son of a bitch, and that is fun to watch. But the extracurriculars he has been penalized for, and his actions on the field and the sidelines during games...I don't care for. Silly decisions on cheap shots and borderline cheap shots, arguing with his teammates, disrespecting coaches, etc. And I played football, while not caring so much for 7 on 7.

The way the guy behaves needs to be included in "how he plays football", and when looking at the whole enchilada he leaves something to be desired as a total football player.

Tough, though. That's for sure.

You have been programmed to play football one way for years.  All of a sudden NFL is asking you to not hit someone because they are getting killed  in courts over concussions.  What's a cheap shot now, wasn't a cheap shot a short time ago.