5 dimes Week 2

Neal

Current lines

Garfield  (WA) vs. Archbishop Murphy -14 1/2 Total 55 1/2

Shallowater (TX) vs Idalou (TX) PK/ 46 1/2

Mullen (CO) vs Valor Christian  -15/62

Lake Travis (TX) vs Judson (TX) +13 1/2 total 58 1/2

Bishop Gorman vs Mater Dei -2/65

Gotta grind to make a couple bucks.  Lol. Thanks guys.  

3 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Tx guys..... should lake Travis cover? 

I think BG and md defenses are Legit .... 65 points seems like a lot for the O/U. 

+ 13 1/2 is still enticing imo.   Judson beat them last year (4th qtr comeback on the road).  Home game with a veteran squad vs. state champ with 6 starters returning.   I like Judson to win, got them at +16 1/2 last night.  

8 hours ago, Neal said:

Current lines

Garfield  (WA) vs. Archbishop Murphy -14 1/2 Total 55 1/2

Shallowater (TX) vs Idalou (TX) PK/ 46 1/2

Mullen (CO) vs Valor Christian  -15/62

Lake Travis (TX) vs Judson (TX) +13 1/2 total 58 1/2

Bishop Gorman vs Mater Dei -2/65

Gotta grind to make a couple bucks.  Lol. Thanks guys.  

Does anyone know who or how they choose which games to put lines on?  They seem to always have a top game or 2 each week then some seriously random ones. 

Don't get too excited over Archbishop Murphy laying only 14 1/2... if anyone recalls, they were the powerhouse last year where opponents were choosing to forfeit over playing them due to their size of kids.  They won state and graduated most of those sized advantaged kids it appears.  Young squad with a new QB and need to replace lines... and vs. a higher class school who is ranked (not highly but ranked in top 10).  Doesn't look as tempting now.   

Fred, here you go... 

https://www.5dimes.eu/livelines/livelines.aspx#al_27

Don't get too excited over Archbishop Murphy laying only 14 1/2... if anyone recalls, they were the powerhouse last year where opponents were choosing to forfeit over playing them due to their size of kids.  They won state and graduated most of those sized advantaged kids it appears.  Young squad with a new QB and need to replace lines... and vs. a higher class school who is ranked (not highly but ranked in top 10).  Doesn't look as tempting now.   

Fred, here you go... 

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Does anyone know who or how they choose which games to put lines on?  They seem to always have a top game or 2 each week then some seriously random ones. 

Good Q.... I think games on espn or some other network more likely to have lines. But no dls/sjc line.... 

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

Fred, here you go... 

Ah, thanks!  I went to the main page but then not being a betting man I couldn't make sense out of it to find the right page.  O.o

13 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

+ 13 1/2 is still enticing imo.   Judson beat them last year (4th qtr comeback on the road).  Home game with a veteran squad vs. state champ with 6 starters returning.   I like Judson to win, got them at +16 1/2 last night.  

Wow you got Judson winning ? 

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

No idea... the Judson LT game is on Fox.  Not sure that matters.  

2 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I'd b curios what kind of line IMG CC has.

Won't be one.  The slate I linked above is it.   How they choose not a clue.   STA was on thankfully last week as was Chandler.  If LT pummels Judson don't yell at me lol.  I'm 2-0 so far.   I'm bound to F up very soon.  

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

Good Q.... I think games on espn or some other network more likely to have lines. But no dls/sjc line.... 

Yeah that's what made me ask the question was no DLS vs SJC.  We should get hooked up with 5dimes.  It could be 5dimes High School Football lines presented by PrepGridiron.com Lol