Texas big game: Allen vs. CH 23- 8 early 4th

DevilDog

Don't really post or visit this site much. On my way to Allen to watch them battle Cedar Hill

If any of you Texas guys went up to Oklahoma for the bIg game between Union and ET.  Hit me up

and send me texts of how that is going as well as SLC on the road vs. Broken Arrow.

@Texasball have a safe trip to Houston and tell your Friend he is in my Prayers.  I got you covered

on this game.  Most Texans I see are not on here anymore.  You gents enjoy your games and safe travels.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Don't really post or visit this site much. On my way to Allen to watch them battle Cedar Hill

If any of you Texas guys went up to Oklahoma for the bIg game between Union and ET.  Hit me up

and send me texts of how that is going as well as SLC on the road vs. Broken Arrow.

TexasBall have a safe trip to Houston and tell your Friend he is in my Prayers.  I got you covered

on this game. 

DevilDog,

Great to hear from you. Be well.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Allen should roll in this one correct? Last I heard, Cedar Hill was in a downhill spiral.

CC most favor them over CH in this game.  CH has a new Head Coach, previous one Mcguire is at Baylor.  But Allen seems to be loaded and CH is still expecting to be a tough out. Both are State ranked.

If you are interested you can follow it here.  No live game feed.  I am excited only a 8 mile trip from home and I get to see two of our best in week one.  https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high-school/football/schedule

Allen is undefeated in the Palace.

44 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

CC most favor them over CH in this game.  CH has a new Head Coach, previous one Mcguire is at Baylor.  But Allen seems to be loaded and CH is still expecting to be a tough out. Both are State ranked.

If you are interested you can follow it here.  No live game feed.  I am excited only a 8 mile trip from home and I get to see two of our best in week onehttps://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high-school/football/schedule

Allen is undefeated in the Palace.

This is truly your lucky day ... 😎

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

@Texasball have a safe trip to Houston and tell your Friend he is in my Prayers.  I got you covered

on this game.  Most Texans I see are not on here anymore.  You gents enjoy your games and safe travels.

Enjoy DD, let me know your thoughts on each team 

For what it's worth Cedar Hill wins the get off the bus.  They are wearing Superman under Armor T's.  Very sharp.  They are chanting that Dallas Carter 30 for 30 chant Fu÷÷ all these Ho@$.  If I didn't see the documentary.  I would have no idea what the hell they were chanting leaving the field.  Lol

20170901_190404.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

For what it's worth Cedar Hill wins the get off the bus.  They are wearing Superman under Armor T's.  Very sharp.  They are chanting that Dallas Carter 30 for 30 chant Fu÷÷ all these Ho@$.  If I didn't see the documentary.  I would have no idea what the hell they were chanting leaving the field.  Lol

20170901_190404.jpg

LMAOOOO FUHHHH THESE HOES.  I sing that everywhere now after the documentary. At the bank, in line at the store, on break at work. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

My man!  Welcome back!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

It's good to hear from you.

I miss your contributions to the forum. 

• Like 1