Will Bishop Sullivan Come To Mack Tharpe With A Losing Record?

HawgGoneIt

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Wasnt BS beating AHP literally the entire game up until a minute left or so...

Thats an elitist pig.

AHP won by double!! They scored twice as many points as Sully did!!!! 

I'm just playing. Sullivan will be a worthy opponent. Losing to 2 top national teams is not an indicator of how bad they are. They are obviously not elite, but 99.99 percent of the teams in the country would be 0-2 against 2 top 25 squads right now. 

Gonna be a heck of a game 

21 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Amigo...not meaning to be crass...but could I just say.....

Roswell...Brookwood...Valdosta

It's not even in code...(Smile).

Rufus>>

No doubt about it.

I'm just trying to give our "yankee" friends some fat to chew on, because they know nothing about Brookwood outside of a rap video. 

Plus I legitimately want to know about Bishop Sullivan and the teams they will play as tune ups before they get to Moultrie. 

This OOS match-up is well into the season, so both teams will have been tested and should have the kinks worked out. 

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

No doubt about it.

I'm just trying to give our "yankee" friends some fat to chew on, because they know nothing about Brookwood outside of a rap video

Plus I legitimately want to know about Bishop Sullivan and the teams they will play as tune ups before they get to Moultrie. 

This OOS match-up is well into the season, so both teams will have been tested and should have the kinks worked out. 

I'm glad you brought this up. That Brookwood/Grayson "beef" was funny. Good thing Grayson beat them and went on to win state..... talkin bout "this is our year."

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

No doubt about it.

I'm just trying to give our "yankee" friends some fat to chew on, because they know nothing about Brookwood outside of a rap video. 

Bishop Sully should win their next 3 pretty easily. Good Counsel may give some resistance ... but Sully will squash em.

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Bishop Sully should win their next 3 pretty easily. Good Counsel may give some resistance ... but Sully will squash em.

BS will be 3-2 heading into the game down there and I don't think any of the next three games for them will be close. Good Counsel doesn't have the offense to beat BS. Bottom line is BS lost to two extremely talented teams in back to back weeks. SFA  and AHP are top 25 teams both on paper and on the field. I still would have my money on Bishop Sullivan vs anyone Top 50-100. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

BS will be 3-2 heading into the game down there and I don't think any of the next three games for them will be close. Good Counsel doesn't have the offense to beat BS. Bottom line is BS lost to two extremely talented teams in back to back weeks. SFA  and AHP are top 25 teams both on paper and on the field. I still would have my money on Bishop Sullivan vs anyone Top 50-100. 

Nickie...you tell them cause they won't listen to me.....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

This is what I was looking for. I figure the same thing... Colquitt resides at 52 per CP, so that'd be a definite "Oh Woe Is Us!"

I could tell from the pics posted in the OP that Colquitt was in trouble actually, but was looking for a bit more informed reasoning.

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

I was just wondering. I thought he was at Clemson with Schuessler? I do know Ryan and Wayne ended up at Clemson tho.

Did the team leave for Shreveport today?

No, he went somewhere else.  I just don't remember.

No, they leave at 5:30-6:00am Friday.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...