Woe is Georgia

Sammyswordsman

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well... If I have a guy averaging 4 yards per carry, I'm running every play until you stop it. Seems like OLU couldn't really stop it since he averaged that plus got the two monster runs, which he was prone to do anyway against a team giving him 4 yards per carry. 

Even you, eh?

They were able to stop it. That's why VM didn't score after the 2Q.

And that's why VM continued to try to throw the ball even though they ended up with a total of 24 yards of passing on the night.

You have to keep in mind that VM has problems with penalties. They found themselves in a lot of third and long situations, and even if your boy is getting 4 yards a carry, it's hard to call a running play on 3rd and 15.

Ironically, his 85-yard run came on a 3rd and 15. The QB pitched the ball as he was being tackled, and Shakir reversed the field and ran it back for a TD. 

I'll give you a break sine you didn't watch the game.

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Remove those outliers? Most RBs look like that.

[...]

I brought that up in response to the point in boldface you made below, which I took as a joke based partly on the truth that CC stopped VM's offense, save for a big play late in the game. 

But maybe it's not based on any truth at all. 

6 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

VM had 40 rushing yards and 85 passing yards v Colquitt...

For 125 total yards on O... and 124 of that was on 1 play vs Colquitts 5th string in the last second of the game

Since VM got 85 yards of passing on CC, but only 24 on OLu, I guess we can infer that OLu's pass defense is better than CC's. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Did you watch VM vs OLu? After halftime VM was IN the game, it wasnt the blowout youre pretending it was.

Maybe you need to watch it again.

Yeah, I watched the game.

That's why I was able to point out to you that the the score was 33-20 in the 2Q, not 26-20 in the 4Q.

If you watched the game, how did you get the score so wrong?

I would recommend that you watch it again, but I don't think that that would help you, since you have such a desperate need for VM to have played well against OLu. 

It's a little scary how badly you need it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well... If I have a guy averaging 4 yards per carry, I'm running every play until you stop it. Seems like OLU couldn't really stop it since he averaged that plus got the two monster runs, which he was prone to do anyway against a team giving him 4 yards per carry. 

AHA!  But would you do it if you were 2 scores down?  

See what I did?  I Just put you're pawn in joepardy.  Your move Ga.  😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

That's why I was able to point out to you that the the score was 33-20 in the 2Q, not 26-20 in the 4Q.

I would recommend that you watch it again, but I don't think that that would help you, since you have such a desperate need for VM to have played well against OLu. 

Sounds to me like that ones that need it are the 8 Cali guys that make sure to follow every moment of VM football and post like updates on the scores. 

No more does how a team is dominating another on the field matter... its solely about MoV apparently... because that always tells you who would beat who xD

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Sounds to me like that ones that need it are the 8 Cali guys that make sure to follow every moment of VM football and post like updates on the scores. 

No more does how a team is dominating another on the field matter... its solely about MoV apparently... because that always tells you who would beat who xD

Cali guys tend to watch Cali football games. I wouldn't read too much into that.

What's a GA guy doing reporting (badly) on a game between two SoCal teams?

I never claimed that MoV was the whole story.

I claimed that OLu wasn't in a dogfight with VM, but dominated the football game, racking up over 600 yards of offense and scoring on almost every possession; and that the score wasn't 26-20 in the 4Q or in the 3Q, but for a few moments in the 2Q.

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Well that's what YOU told us.Colquit would beat VM by whatever score then VM would come home and keep it closer against the 2 tier teams.As usual with you when your first statement falls flat on its face you shift the narrative.Now it's who dominated more and not the MOV.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

Well that's what YOU told us.Colquit would beat VM by whatever score then VM would come home and keep it closer against the 2 tier teams.As usual with you when your first statement falls flat on its face you shift the narrative.Now it's who dominated more and not the MOV.

^^^^^^

this

echs is like leaders of other vanquished people in history in their stubborn resistance to facts

3 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

BB,

That dude has serious issues. He's oblivious to how shady he looks.  It's funny that he thinks we'll just take his word for shit because he puts out his personal top -1000 poll. 

On September 10, 2017 at 11:18 PM, Blueliner said:

BB,

That dude has serious issues. He's oblivious to how shady he looks.  It's funny that he thinks we'll just take his word for shit because he puts out his personal top -1000 poll. 

I like ECHS. I think he produces a ton of content and a lot of it is really good. And I think we'd all be worse off without him. 

But he gets a bit crazy when it comes to GA, which is a shame, since I think he does himself a disservice, and he doesn't do any favors for GA HSFB or for the other GA posters. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I like ECHS. I think he produces a ton of content and a lot of it is really good. And I think we'd all be worse off without him. 

But he gets a bit crazy when it comes to GA, which is a shame, since I think he does himself a disservice, and he doesn't do any favors for GA HSFB or for the other GA posters. 

Thats how I feel about anyone outside of:

Sammy

You

Aztec

Ararar

Steeler 

Glory 

Thunder Ram

I even have a degree of respect for pops. 

Eddy is an MD fan and alumni so I gotta keep tabs on him first... 

You never trust a 3 striper Michigan or Mater Dei. 

And IDK the other CA posters... 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Im glad Im in the head of every Cali poster on this board. You guys wouldnt even come here without me. 

Maybe you arent around enough to witness the 24/7 lies and exaggerations the surfer crew come up with...

Times your post by 10, put my name on it and point it at every California tool on this forum.

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Im glad Im in the head of every Cali poster on this board. You guys wouldnt even come here without me. 

Maybe you arent around enough to witness the 24/7 lies and exaggerations the surfer crew come up with...

Times your post by 10, put my name on it and point it at every California tool on this forum.

If Billy Bob inspected his Cali brethrens posts like he does mine, hed move to GA.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

You've always got a level head. That's also useful at round here. I don't disagree with your assessment. Dude's got issues though. 

You guys know all this is opine...right?  You can daisy-chain till the cows come home and it don't mean a thing.  Beat me on the field and we'll talk.  And just because you beat me (3) years ago doesn't mean you can do it this year.  Colquitt ain't nothing but a bunch or poor, tiny, little, undersized and inexperienced Hawgs...but we still in it to win it.  Hopefully, we'll see all you boys in the Benz in December......

Rufus>>

• Like 1