International School of ... What?

NotBigdaddybloom

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Im trying to to understand why ISB takes these games.  I  know why ga schedules them.  Cuz they little jotos.  But what does ISB get out of it?  Are they paid by the ga teams or is the other way around?

The coach likes to get his kids as much exposure and visit as many colleges as he can. 

I would have to feel by now the coach has been to every college in Georgia 3 times by now.

He must want to the best teams he can find and Georgia is the only place in the country he can find powerhouses that use the scheduling tactic of securing the worst opponent possible. 

The state is so pussy you lose your virginity just by driving into it 😂😂

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

The coach likes to get his kids as much exposure and visit as many colleges as he can. 

I would have to feel by now the coach has been to every college in Georgia 3 times by now.

He must want to the best teams he can find and Georgia is the only place in the country he can find powerhouses that use the scheduling tactic of securing the worst opponent possible. 

The state is so pussy someone can lose your virginity just by driving into it 😂😂

Lets not forget TN and OH.... 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

The state is so pussy someone can lose your virginity just by driving into it 😂😂

All you other states can schedule pussies, just be trekking down the alley!

And that's no doubt the only way you'll be losing your virginity, Nole Boy!:$

And after reading that article... 

Are you serious?  No school in Florida will play them because most of their students are transfers? 

Lol... 

You guys are idiots.... 

I can respect the coach. Y'all up gere giving everybody hell for scheduling them. But all this man is trying to do is get his program off the ground...  

But no school in FL will play him aside from small charter schools that have no money. And Cocoa.  

I understand that ISB might not have the best record. But I can respect the coach for trying to do right about his program.  

If Y'all want ISB to stay in state then.... 

Start getting/giving money... 

But FL schools dont have this. 

Why do you think MC travels so much? 

When is the last time MC hosted an OOS school?

Cocoa?  

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Are you serious?  No school in Florida will play them because most of their students are transfers? 

Lol... 

You guys are idiots.... 

I can respect the coach. Y'all up gere giving everybody hell for scheduling them. But all this man is trying to do is get his program off the ground...  

But no school in FL will play him aside from small charter schools that have no money. And Cocoa.  

I understand that ISB might not have the best record. But I can respect the coach for trying to do right about his program.  

Cocoa?  

What don't you clowns understand? These teams don't make money by traveling. 

Maybe ISB taking a bus to Valdosta for 12 grand might make a few bucks, but other than that they don't make nothing.

its at least $5-6K just for a charter bus. Plus hotels for 2 nights and meals. That money is gone. 

Please can everyone stop saying teams who don't have high attendance at home make money traveling oos because that's the most brain dead shit I ever heard. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The state is so pussy you lose your virginity just by driving into it 😂😂

Could be the best one line on this board EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Lol... 

You guys are idiots.... 

Cocoa?  

Cocoa hosted Westen Branch out of Virginia  a couple seasons ago. They also were supposed to host St Frances as well. But were unable to play that game due to the FHSAA

44 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Maybe ISB taking a bus to Valdosta for 12 grand might make a few bucks, but other than that they don't make nothing.

its at least $5-6K just for a charter bus. Plus hotels for 2 nights and meals. That money is gone. 

Please can everyone stop saying teams who don't have high attendance at home make money traveling oos because that's the most brain dead shit I ever heard. 

Dude ISB has 35 players.... 

So thats only 1 maybe 2 charter buses depending on the size...  

Then the hotel rooms and Im sure they get deals. 

They still make a good chunk of money. Its not like they have 80-150 players... 

Does Cocoa want to host anymore teams next year? 

I honestly couldn't tell you. But I'm sure they would be up for it. They also hosted 2 ESPN games.....against American heritage Delray (battle of running backs Tarean Folston vs Greg Bryant *R.I.P*) and against Trinity Christian.

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Lol... 

You guys are idiots.... 

Cocoa?  

Nobody cares if ISB stays in state or even exists.   Ya'll keeping them afloat lol.

• Haha 1

ISB  has like 15  players.  They can rent a van for like 100 bucks and get two hotel rooms.🤣😂🤣