Proud Boys leader joe biggs gets 17 years.

RedZone

17 years? Reporters said Biggs got 7 years total until the(far leftwing Obama appt )Judge added 10 years because Biggs grabbed & pulled the bicycle rack/temp fence away from the police.The Judge said that is terrorism & no different than blowing up an airliner full of people.WTF?

The lefty scumbags are doing their best to start a real coup/insurrection.I believe with 99% of the media on their side they just may push to far.

• Like 2

How many lives has donald jive trump ruined now? How many more??

The numbers are adding up and can't be denied.

I don't see any maga moron patriots here laughing along with joe biggs. Come get you some laughter and good times!  U.S. Capitol Baby!

Bunch of freakin dumbasses!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

GREAT NEWS....maybe the next wanna-be "Patriot" will think before they commit crimes. I wonder how "proud" his family is now....😪

Proud Boys formed after  Trump supporters while leaving his Inauguration were surrounded by anarchists  (later named antifa) & if in small groups got spit on,sprayed with mace , vehicles kicked windows broken & some getting physically abused.In NYC there were bars/restaurants that actually put up signs saying Trump voters not welcome.A well established bar put up a sign welcoming Trump supporters & antifa(idea,myth) on it's web site set up a trash this bar instructions.Before Proud Boys got there the owner got a beer mug smashed on his face & lost vision in left eye FOREVER.Proud Boys show up clean up not only the scumbags inside but the 15 scumbags outside.Police finally get orders from De Blasio to shut it down & 8 Proud Boys got arrested & 1 antifa (the mug guy).People in the streets were chanting RUDY RUDY RUDY.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

Proud Boys formed after  Trump supporters while leaving his Inauguration were surrounded by anarchists  (later named antifa) & if in small groups got spit on,sprayed with mace , vehicles kicked windows broken & some getting physically abused.In NYC there were bars/restaurants that actually put up signs saying Trump voters not welcome.A well established bar put up a sign welcoming Trump supporters & antifa(idea,myth) on it's web site set up a trash this bar instructions.Before Proud Boys got there the owner got a beer mug smashed on his face & lost vision in left eye FOREVER.Proud Boys show up clean up not only the scumbags inside but the 15 scumbags outside.Police finally get orders from De Blasio to shut it down & 8 Proud Boys got arrested & 1 antifa (the mug guy).People in the streets were chanting RUDY RUDY RUDY.

we don't need them around or the anarchists....neither are good. Trump played them like a fiddle...and he ruined their lives. They were dispensable to him.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tommygun58 said:

17 years? Reporters said Biggs got 7 years total until the(far leftwing Obama appt )Judge added 10 years because Biggs grabbed & pulled the bicycle rack/temp fence away from the police.The Judge said that is terrorism & no different than blowing up an airliner full of people.WTF?

The lefty scumbags are doing their best to start a real coup/insurrection.I believe with 99% of the media on their side they just may push to far.

I’ll take “Completely Made Up Bullshit That Didn’t Happen” for $2,000 please, Alex.

• Haha 1

Oh, zachary got 15 years yesterday.

The "crying boys"..... ain't so damn proud and patriotic today are you.

Cry to mommy when she brings you some cigarettes to prison. lmao

Jan 6. Jail Time: Proud Boys Cry Over the Consequences of Their Own Actions

Proud Boys members Joe Biggs and Zachary Rehl broke down in tears as they were sentenced to 17 years and 15 years, respectively, on Thursday

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Oh, zachary got 15 years yesterday.

The "crying boys"..... ain't so damn proud and patriotic today are you.

Cry to mommy when she brings you some cigarettes to prison. lmao

Jan 6. Jail Time: Proud Boys Cry Over the Consequences of Their Own Actions

Proud Boys members Joe Biggs and Zachary Rehl broke down in tears as they were sentenced to 17 years and 15 years, respectively, on Thursday

Well, yeah.

You are officially done with politics for about 15  years, zachary. 😂

"Before he was sentenced, Rehl broke down into tears as he pleaded for leniency from Kelly and asked for forgiveness from his family. "I'm done with politics," he said. "I'm done peddling lies for people that don't care about me... Jan. 6 was a despicable day." 14 hours ago

The white Christian in me sort of feels sorry for these people. Just a few years back these were harmless dudes just fishing, hunting, riding four wheelers,  drinking moonshine and stuff. 

But then again..... these people worshiped a false idol/God and the Bible says that never works out very well. It's like right there in the Bible.

I don't know what God is going to do with these people. 

I know what the Judge did though!!

22 hours ago, tommygun58 said:

Come on Tommy. This ain't 1861. Biggs is an example for the moronic right to not even "THINK ABOUT PUSHING TO FAR."  Insurrection isn't play-play. Come out of the woods with your guns little boys....time to grow up.  

7 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Be careful what you wish for.

LOL.....Please, no one wishes for confrontation !  But what could 50 wingnuts in the Idaho woods, or a couple dozen Mississippi militia men do in the cypress swamps ?  Really ?  Maybe a deranged colonel at Fort Bragg or Hood could attempt a military coup like that deceased Russian Hired General/cook ?  Lightning and snakes scare me more today then any of the above scenarios or whack-job morons with a gun. Come out of your house, it's relatively safe in much of America.  :) 

• Thanks 1