Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I luv Purp

DD4347FF-3184-4516-A819-D72E7C0DA35C.gif

Ur still a Rookie for still using Glass Jar, gotta upgrade to a Gold fishBowl my dude

9F64B6F0-4B0C-4B73-A109-99FAB49A19CB.jpeg

You kids don't know what it used to be like when pot was a sad greenish-brown and full of seeds and you felt lucky to have it. 

And if you wanted a fancy beer, your options were a Corona in a clear bottle (you might stick a lime wedge in it) or a Heineken in a green bottle or a Guinness in a black can. And if we're honest, only the Guinness tasted significantly different from the domestic lagers. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

You kids don't know what it used to be like when pot was a sad greenish-brown and full of seeds and you felt lucky to have it. 

And if you wanted a fancy beer, your options were a Corona in a clear bottle (you might stick a lime wedge in it) or a Heineken in a green bottle or a Guinness in a black can. And if we're honest, only the Guinness tasted significantly different from the domestic lagers. 

Yeah. Bought for 10 dollars a finger. 

And our cake mix was more often in a book and not a box like the one in that picture he posted. 

xD

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Y’all already know

D009C681-E864-4A71-9428-D25611AD9697.jpeg

Them ain't What-a-burger, but, they look like they'd do in a pinch. Maybe. Where is the spicy ketchup and all at??

Here's my din-din and libation for the evening... Center cut boneless pork chops, cinnamon pineapple and a Omaha Brewing Co.  Hannahatchee Creek IPA that's chasing it's evil twin "Mr. Krunkles" that I opened right after work. 20190702_190153.thumb.jpg.dc50e2b7ccad27c7ad9c1be45e664676.jpg

• Like 3

On 6/29/2019 at 10:38 PM, ATLien12x said:

Saturday night selection! Bout to catch this Charlo fight on Showtime. Scrapping against the season 5 winner of The Contender so there’s that. Itching for football season

7D5D63F8-F318-45CC-AAD1-13FA251432A5.jpeg

69449F2D-CDB5-4E08-A65A-F19A98C2BBE8.jpeg

How the hell do you guys function after getting high?  I just want to laugh a lot, eat, and take a nap.  Meanwhile you people are driving cross country, baking a damn pie, etc.

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

How the hell do you guys function after getting high?  I just want to laugh a lot, eat, and take a nap.  Meanwhile you people are driving cross country, baking a damn pie, etc.

Don't forget making betty crocker strawberry cakes too.

xD

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

And go to football games! Lmao honestly It enhances my activities/night. I don’t “need it”. Wouldn’t say I “crave” it like an addiction (my account may suggest otherwise) but I just truly enjoy it. And have for as long as I can remember. I don’t use it for anxiety or as an escape or for pain or any of that shit. I just LIKE IT. Different strains put you in different places! There’s a time for everything though. I don’t drive high. Not suitable on the job stuff (in my field at least) but after work hell yeah I’ll toke up, read the forums, and watch whatever sporting event is on. 

That’s why I share it in this thread. I don’t drink. Like ever. Not my thing. But I get why people do and like it! Enhances their good time. Well that’s what flower does for a lot of people. I use it as a drink per se to wind down. 

I’m glad y’all have a drink or whatever to help your night too! Only live once. Enjoy it. (Responsibly :) )

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

And go to football games! Lmao honestly It enhances my activities/night. I don’t “need it”. Wouldn’t say I “crave” it like an addiction (my account may suggest otherwise) but I just truly enjoy it. And have for as long as I can remember. I don’t use it for anxiety or as an escape or for pain or any of that shit. I just LIKE IT. Different strains put you in different places! There’s a time for everything though. I don’t drive high. Not suitable on the job stuff (in my field at least) but after work hell yeah I’ll toke up, read the forums, and watch whatever sporting event is on. 

That’s why I share it in this thread. I don’t drink. Like ever. Not my thing. But I get why people do and like it! Enhances their good time. Well that’s what flower does for a lot of people. I use it as a drink per se to wind down. 

I’m glad y’all have a drink or whatever to help your night too! Only live once. Enjoy it. (Responsibly :) )

Never drink too many IPA's. Turrrrible hangovers. Turrrrible.

• Haha 3

Funky Buddah Mannhattan Double Rye from their mixology series. 

When they said mixology... Well, that's what they meant, exactly. 

This thing is 12.7% abv, Rye ale aged in a High West Rye barrel, mixed with a Belgian tripel aged in wine barrels, then infused with herbs and botanicals. 

I've had better beers. This one has a lot going on. 

20190704_202732.thumb.jpg.4d71af7baf0dd0625f61a76cb59f9593.jpg

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Funky Buddah Mannhattan Double Rye from their mixology series. 

When they said mixology... Well, that's what they meant, exactly. 

This thing is 12.7% abv, Rye ale aged in a High West Rye barrel, mixed with a Nelgian tripel aged in wine barrels, then infused with herbs and botanicals. 

I've had better beers. This one has a lot going on. 

20190704_202732.thumb.jpg.4d71af7baf0dd0625f61a76cb59f9593.jpg

Ohhh so one and a half of those are a instant DUI

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/3/2019 at 5:18 PM, ATLien12x said:

I feel ya, some people take pills 💊, some sniff coke, others drink vodka, and others enjoy a nice Beer and wine with their food..

i perferbaly like to smoke the Ganja And get on PrepGridiron.com after taking a couple bowl rips to the Dome

3C6FF08F-3956-4026-88D3-9019394F59C0.jpeg

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ohhh so one and a half of those are a instant DUI

Oh yeah! That's why I'm chill at the hotel room, drinking fairly local, American beer, watching all these folks up and down the beach blow up thousands and thousands of dollars worth of Chinese explosives on America's birthday. 

🏁🇺🇸🍺👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1