Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

1 minute ago, Cossacks said:

AND....the verdict?? I don’t mind a cucumber martini every few moons. Obviously geared toward a specific taste bud,  but I like cucumbers. To the unrefined simpleton they may be put off, but to us high level types probably not bad 😂.

It's pretty good. Im a pretty big fan of the cucumber flavor....the cucumber lime Gatorade is my favorite.

I've met many simpletons who shunned me for indulging in the luxurious flavors of the Pepino.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Drinking a Slappey victory drink because Colquitt played a slappy tonight. 

Beer named after the old main strip in Albany, Ga. from my teenage years. Slappey Blvd. 

15702441592592206904083596756542.thumb.jpg.33c6a6ff2bc32c162dec1e79ed130bb0.jpg

Pretty good session ale at 4.2% abv. 

I love the idea of drinking a slappy when playing a slappy!

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Great American Beer Festival was last week. Here are results. I usually go through these and try and find some of the winners and get them if it’s something I’ve never tried.

https://www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com/the-competition/winners/

Nice.

Listermann took Gold for their PB&Raspberry Imperial stout "Scoring Discrepancies" in the Field Beer category.

Brink, which is right around the corner from my house, took home 3 Golds. 1- Their "Moozie Milk Stout" in the sweet stout/cream stout category for the 2nd consecutive year. 2- their "Hold the Reins" in the English style Mild ale category. 3- They also won best Very small brewery of the year for the 2nd consecutive year. 

Brink and Listermann are definitely our 2 best breweries in Cincinnati for high quality beer.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Nice.

Listermann took Gold for their PB&Raspberry Imperial stout "Scoring Discrepancies" in the Field Beer category.

Brink, which is right around the corner from my house, took home 3 Golds. 1- Their "Moozie Milk Stout" in the sweet stout/cream stout category for the 2nd consecutive year. 2- their "Hold the Reins" in the English style Mild ale category. 3- They also won best Very small brewery of the year for the 2nd consecutive year. 

Brink and Listermann are definitely our 2 best breweries in Cincinnati for high quality beer.

I still have not been able to Find any Listermann here in the Bay Area in Cali...

Every-time I ask about it I get the response “You mean the Mouthwash”....🤣

Then I show them some of the beers you have posted by them and I get the response “Dam! Those look Awesome!!.”....🤣🤣

Its pretty funny... They must not have distribution out here or I am going to the wrong places!...🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1