Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not Game day, but, it is Xfinity series raceday. 

Had one of these Tri-Hop-Ical ipa's from Ormond Brewing Company,right up the street feom where I'm staying, before leaving for Xfinity qualifying. 

20190705_141826.thumb.jpg.d0710e30a9a9d169a3f3343bf9d164cf.jpg

May have a couple more while watching the race tonight. Good beer. 

I stayed in Ormond Beach a few years back. I was in town for the 500. That's when I was shocked to realize that east coast beaches blow doors on ours out here in Cali...unless you like to surf. That spot looks familiar. Enjoy, brother😎

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Next question... Does the smell of marijuana in your vehicle still invite a complete dismantling of your vehicle and a deep cavity search though? 

I get not prosecuting cases. Are the cops on board?

No, but if u got a dick cop hel bust ur ass with DUI if u give him a reason to be an ass...shit he can give you a dui 2 days later after smoking if he can prove your under the influence 

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

No, but if u got a dick cop hel bust ur ass with DUI if u give him a reason to be an ass...shit he can give you a dui 2 days later after smoking if he can prove your under the influence 

We'll see. Gwinnett often has LivePD riding along with some of their officers. It will be interesting to see how they react or act in the presence of a skunks ass riding in vehicles up there. 

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Very hard to prove since no quantitive measure for THC levels exists right now (ie. no .08 type number to show you are actually impaired just because you have it in your system).  Yeah you cold get arrested, but getting convicted of a solo drug DUI is not very common and unless you are a DRE trained cop, which most aren’t so a lot of cops shy away from that arrest.

3 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Looks refreshing! 

Picked up some new Listermann's today

NE milkshake IPA.....really good!

20190810_151039.jpg

I just can't get into the milkshake stuff. I did finally try a milk stout and a milkshake ipa and just don't like the lactose added to my beer. Maybe it'll develop with time like other stuff has. Idk.

I've been more on a mosaic ipa, juicy ipa and brut IPA kick. This one is a collaboration between Terrapin and Miller/Coors which I thought was interesting.

The artwork on the can kinda gives it away with the nod at the old Miller High Life lady on the moon imagery. 

20190810_152148.thumb.jpg.f72d6ae529ea897dd5b6aa6470e7d1f4.jpg

I can dig the light and crisp finish for these brut IPAs, especially in the heat we are having down here.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

At least it's Lagunitas! I'll probably be paying similar prices tonight.... I'm going to a Doobie Brothers/ Santana concert! Hopefully they have some tasty beers!

Damn! I'm jealous!

I'm going to the Skillet concert tonight, but, it's at Wild Adventures. No alcohol allowed. 

Probably go to Georgia Beer Company ahead of the park and have a mosaic or two. Right after bbq at Smokin' Pig. 

Damn you! Doobie Brothers and Santana! 

48 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Damn! I'm jealous!

I'm going to the Skillet concert tonight, but, it's at Wild Adventures. No alcohol allowed. 

Probably go to Georgia Beer Company ahead of the park and have a mosaic or two. Right after bbq at Smokin' Pig. 

Damn you! Doobie Brothers and Santana! 

Hey Skillet puts on a pretty good show. Saw them open for 3 Doors Down like 5-10 years ago. Their violin player Jonathan Chu is incredible!

• Like 1