NFL Today - no Phyllis George but we may have some Jimmy the Greeks :)

golfaddict1

23 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

2 for Miami.  :)  

Miami @ KC is on Peacock channel.  I just signed up recently to watch ski jumping.   

https://x.com/nfl_memes/status/1744213126663606299?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

https://x.com/nfl_memes/status/1744229235345203247?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

@Wooderson your Bills amazingly nab the 2 seed!  Weren’t they 6-6?!  💪 

Aside from the Dallas win (which was awesome BTW) I haven't watched much, but am pleased that the defense has seemingly settled in a bit. Hopeful that the team can take advantage of some tempered expectations and continue the current run.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

First bet of the day cash. Over 7.5 1st Q.  Bills -7 1st Q next. Najee over 16 carries may hit too but only threw $25 on that one. 

GL  14-0 end of 1st.  Pitt driving.  88 for Pitt just steamrolled a defender.   TE again.  Red zone.   Now 1st and goal after a pi. 

🤩 sweet pick.  Oh those turnovers.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

First bet of the day cashes. Over 7.5 1st Q.  Bills -7 1st Q next. Najee over 16 carries may hit too but only threw $25 on that one. 

Najee has killed me all year. Missed several parlays just on his missed leg. 😂

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Any wagers for this game?  

TE reception for 20.  So hard to cover.  Bills on the move first drive.   Smashmouth with Miami Central.  OLGC Diggs has a touch.  More to come.   Easy drive.   TE TD.  #88 good start. 

Between Bama 2 weeks ago and the Cowboys yesterday my daughter might need to look at rebounding to a Juco 😂.

• Haha 2