Vegas shooting

Cossacks

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

I think you are speaking of Dr. King's Niece Alveda King:    1st she is the daughter of his Brother and ran for office as a Democrat years ago and was not supported by the Real Mrs. King (Coretta) after losing she announced she was a Republican and nothing wrong with that many white politicians did the same after losing.  There are black Republicans that doesn't equate to being a Tom. I used to be a registered Republican till they went Nutz IMHO.  She is not a Knucklehead  like that fool Paris Dennard. That is a damn Tom!   I respect her hell she was a lifelong Democrat and voted for Jesse when he ran.  

She also said this in a speech in 2010 for that Glen Beck rally:  Hardly a Tom:  There are several Black Republicans that are not Tom's:  General Powell for one.  There are some Democratic Toms as well.

"She hoped that "white privilege will become human privilege and that America will soon repent of the sin of racism and return itself to honor"

That is the fool that the runaways would never have let know they were about to Haul Ass.  A serious Tom:  Paris Dennard

I just don't get how we turn on one another so quickly and with such ease.  As minorities you would think we would have each others backs.  Hell no.  I have a great friend black kid. Dad was in the FBI retired great family. Sean was a damn crackhead I hired and fired him twice. Anyway he got his shit together and now owns a third party collection agency. Anyway he is lib to the core obviously we spare. His stance is if your black and you support Trump you have to be an uncle Tom. Me being  Mexican who supports Trump drives him crazy

• Like 1

Being a Black Republican doesn't make one anymore of Tom and being a Black Democrat don't make you right on many issues that affect the Black Diaspora.  Hell in many ways Black Democrats have been just as complicit as non Caring Republicans.  I told you if you scratch a Southern Republican over 60 hard enough you will find a Dixiecrat. 

The right accuse democrats of using Racism and the democrats accuse them of being Racist.  Look deep at each Party members and tell me who is calling each other that.  The same damn people.  Trump is a racist for doing racist things.  How can anyone deny that? I laid out several blatant racist things he has done. If you call my Black Mother a Bitch because I take a knee and some Nazi's good for carrying SWATSTIKA's.  I know I am not a very bright Marine but Dammit what is the line that must be crossed before you say it's racism.  Does he need to Hang Ben Carson on the White House Lawn?  Then you would say he was massaging his Neck.  He did compare him to a Child Molester during the campaign.  No outrage.  Even though old Ben did claim he wanted to bash in his Mom's dome.

If you were fined and sued for raping a woman 3 times.  You can't turn around and tell me you just like ripping off their panties.  He was sued 3 times for racial discrimination.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I just don't get how we turn on one another so quickly and with such ease.  As minorities you would think we would have each others backs.  Hell no.  I have a great friend black kid. Dad was in the FBI retired great family. Sean was a damn crackhead I hired and fired him twice. Anyway he got his shit together and now owns a third party collection agency. Anyway he is lib to the core obviously we spare. His stance is if your black and you support Trump you have to be an uncle Tom. Me being  Mexican who supports Trump drives him crazy

That's stupid.  I dont' think because you support Trump you are a Tom or sellout.  If you excuse the racist things he does that makes you a Tom.  Example.  Laziness is a Trait in Blacks.  Hard for me to support that.  Execute 5 innocent black teenagers. Hard for me to swallow that.  Spend 5 years trying to delegitimize a Black President.  Yea hard for me to stomach that.  You see if you shit where I walk it's hard to tell me I am not smelling what's stuck on my feet.  Now whether you are black, white or a Penguin hard to not see those things.  Blacks are sensitive to a lot of things for good reason.  No matter how others try to dismiss it.  That is to hide behind some fallacy of morality.

Again I am 54 I have never had a President tell me why he is the least racist President ever seen, interviewed or heard.  What he means is I am not as racist as the other guys you spoke with?  Least racist is an admission others were more racist. :D

1st President in History"   5 living Presidents and not vote for him and 2 are from his Party:  They know something about the Job:  He brought Bi-partisanship on the fact that he is bad for America:

Image result for PRESIDENTS DID NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

That's stupid.  I dont' think because you support Trump you are a Tom.  If you excuse the racist things he does that makes you a Tom.  Example.  Laziness is a Trait in Blacks.  Hard for me to support that.  Execute 5 innocent black teenagers. Hard for me to swallow that.  Spend 5 years trying to delegitimize a Black President.  Yea hard for me to stomach that.  You see if you shit where I walk its hard to tell me I am not smelling what's stuck on my feet.  Now whether you are black, white or a Penguin hard to not see those things. 

Again I am 54 I have never had a President tell me why he is the least racist President ever seen, interviewed or heard.  What he means is I am not as racist as the other guys you spoke with?  Least racist is an admission others were more racist. :D

Thanks dd. I'm not sure I'm in board with him being a racist especially considering how you never heard about it until the dems called him one. However I can see why you do. 

Have a great day Warrior off to see about getting my disability rating increased. Fd up the shoulder again at the gym

Just now, thc6795 said:

Thanks dd. I'm not sure I'm in board with him being a racist especially considering how you never heard about it until the dems called him one. However I can see why you do. 

Have a great day Warrior off to see about getting my disability rating increased. Fd up the shoulder again at the gym

Yea good topic warrior.  Take care of yourself.  I still know that if things hit the Fan I would know without a doubt that you and Rockin L got my back and I got yours.  Whether Republican or Democrat, Light Green or Dark Green I am 1st a United States Marine:  He is hard to understand from my perspective and it's ok not to see it my way.   The Sons of Bitches was the last straw with me and many others.  He was flawed way before the Shitholes statement. 

I leave you with these thoughts sir:

Maya Angelou one of my favorite Poets:

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

"When someone shows you who they are believe them the first time". 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

If you don't mind, I'd like to talk to you about disability rating offline, as I'm about to file my 1st claim since my initial screening when I retired.  

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Thanks dd. I'm not sure I'm in board with him being a racist especially considering how you never heard about it until the dems called him one.

You must have missed trumps rant on Dr Ben Carson in Iowa where he basically compares Carson to a child molester.....Of course, you miss a lot of stuff.

You think he goes off on a white guy like that?

trump, rips Carson a new one then puts him in charge of HUD.....go figure.

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You must have missed trumps rant on Dr Ben Carson in Iowa where he basically compares Carson to a child molester.....Of course, you miss a lot of stuff.

You think he goes off on a white guy like that?

trump, rips Carson a new one then puts him in charge of HUD.....go figure.

Don't reply to me unless I tap my zipper skipper.  Of course you would find a way to ref child abuse

2 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You didn't pull any hoe's. You were too busy shamin out as an E4 and going to sick call, trying to build your paper trail for your fake VA rating.

Loser.

It wasn't hard pulling your mom all you needed was a TV dinner. 

BTW dumbfuck E4 is the backbone of the Marine Corps. You wouldn't no nothing about that. You're just like Trump too much of a pusdy to serve. Let others fight your battles boy. 

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

It wasn't hard pulling your mom all you needed was a TV dinner. 

BTW dumbfuck E4 is the backbone of the Marine Corps. You wouldn't no nothing about that. You're just like Trump too much of a pusdy to serve. Let others fight your battles boy. 

You probably injured yourself spanking off and filed a VA claim for it! LOL!

On 1/16/2018 at 10:34 AM, Horsefly said:

This topic is obviously above your mental capabilty and maturity.  Jokes are usually the go to play for those less mentally astute.  You're better suited for "good ol boy" topics like maybe guns, pussy grabbing and booze. 

Just got back in town & read this.My little joke triggered you that much?Are you like ANTIFA & would punch,hit me with a 2x2x4'sign pole or mace me because I voted for Trump? In 1982 two out of six in my wedding party were black & one is my sons Godfather.Neither is an Uncle Tom in anyway, unless believing MLK words makes you that.

My little whitelandia town of Midland Park NJ lost so many people in VM that they ended the draft here.I got a pass.Look it up Judge Horsefly.

4 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

Just got back in town & read this.My little joke triggered you that much?Are you like ANTIFA & would punch,hit me with a 2x2x4'sign pole or mace me because I voted for Trump? In 1982 two out of six in my wedding party were black & one is my sons Godfather.Neither is an Uncle Tom in anyway, unless believing MLK words makes you that.

My little whitelandia town of Midland Park NJ lost so many people in VM that they ended the draft here.I got a pass.Look it up Judge Horsefly.

Glad you had some black guys in your wedding, still found your joke was inappropriate and out of line.  "no" I'm not ANTIFA nor am I interested in punching nor macing you.  Enjoy your day and life.

9 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

Out of line?Sorry Daddy.WTF?

I don't know you nor your personality and you weren't even in the conversation.  DD mentioned the thousands of lives lost and the first and only reply you make was a joke about shucking and jiving and blacks not knowing the difference between dancing moves and taking cover.  At that time, in that context it was not funny.

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Glad you had some black guys in your wedding, still found your joke was inappropriate and out of line.  "no" I'm not ANTIFA nor am I interested in punching nor macing you.  Enjoy your day and life.

I knew very one of these guys.

http://mpk.locable.com/2013/05/24/14892/meet-the-men-from-mpk-who-died-in-vietnam

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I don't know you nor your personality and you weren't even in the conversation.  DD mentioned the thousands of lives lost and the first and only reply you make was a joke about shucking and jiving and them not know the difference between dancing moves and taking cover.  At that time, in that context it was not funny.

I was in a crazy mood.Who knows why we react weird in certain topics.