Vegas shooting

Cossacks

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Interesting facts, thanks for sharing.  Puts things into perspective about America's policies.  

More telling they made 11% of young male population and only 3% of the total.  They made up 30% of combat troops on the front lines.  That's just their deaths not all the other Fog of war problems. And still couldn't go in a restaurant or get a hotel room or loan when they got back.  Too bad they couldn't hide in the Navy with Rab and be safe and enjoy all those rights he got when his crusty ass got back.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

More telling they made 11% of young male population and only 3% of the total.  They made up 30% of combat troops on the front lines.  That's just their deaths not all the other Fog of war problems. And still couldn't go in a restaurant or get a hotel room or loan when they got back.  Too bad they couldn't hide in the Navy with Rab and be safe and enjoy all those rights he got when his crusty ass got back.

Thanks for sharing ur insight 

im glad someone is finally calling out Rab on his bullshit

+3

19 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

This is nothing more than disguised genocide.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

Many blacks died because when told to "GET DOWN" they got up & danced.

That's an old racist joke; 

How about this reality?  Many Whites died because the  N. Vietnamese Army and Vietcong hated them for invading their land and killed Blacks for coming along with them. 

I wonder which is a  fact your twisted joke or reality.  Americans dying in Combat is nothing to Joke about with a Marine.  Whether Light Green or Dark Green MARINE.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

Many blacks died because when told to "GET DOWN" they got up & danced.

This topic is obviously above your mental capabilty and maturity.  Jokes are usually the go to play for those less mentally astute.  You're better suited for "good ol boy" topics like maybe guns, pussy grabbing and booze. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Tommy, is ok and meant this as a joke...He's not a racist.. It is funny too.

We are talking about people dying, nothing funny with this subject.  I'll make sure I break out my twin tower jokes and Las Vegas massacre jokes next time.  I'm sure they will be a hit......

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Here's a real good joke....In 1999 the big phony, JESSE JACKSON awarded then Donald Trump with a lifetime achievement award for helping those in poor neighborhoods..In 2016 called him "my friend" who has embraced those same communities .." Now that Trump is president, he's a racist and the Electoral College has got to go...But if Hillary had won, it would stay.. That is a much better joke stated a court jester who is a thief among other things...Rainbow my ass....

This was not about Hillary nor Trump.  Geez man you can't even read and stay on topic, no wonder folks think you're a senile fool.  

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You off work from working the corner already, how much you make from s%$king that NY BBC?  Do you get extra for swallowing?  

don't you think that question more appropriate for you? 

After all, you are the guy that thinks it egregious for guys to get laid or to touch a pu$$y. 

Let's face it cowboy, you post as the Midnight Cowboy. xD

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This was not about Hillary nor Trump.  Geez man you can't even read and stay on topic, no wonder folks think you're a senile fool.  

be nice...

yes, Drummer is a bit weighted down in wing nut hyperbole but there is nothing senile about him. 

Now you on the other hand... :D

(BTW, you are supposed to laugh at my 3 posts to you today)

34 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Tommy, is ok and meant this as a joke...He's not a racist.. It is funny too.

The problem with DD & Horsefly is we understand your tutelage is severely lacking and you are probably not the go to guy on this matter.  I bet you know when a woman asked for it instead of being raped.  No one called him a racist.  You in fact ID him as such in your explanation.  I said the Joke was Racist.  You are not very good at being not very good.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

But I like to give examples of people who others cover up..Maxine,Rev Al, Jesse and a plethora of others...

No, that type of response is like the child that only knows one set of facts or opinions and uses that single fact or opinion to insert into any question or topic regardless of how irrelevant. 

You show how limited you are when you do what you just did.

as a reminder, the most recent topic covered in this thread was US military draft policies during Vietnam and its impact on blacks on the front lines.

2 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Here's a real good joke....In 1999 the big phony, JESSE JACKSON awarded then Donald Trump with a lifetime achievement award for helping those in poor neighborhoods..In 2016 called him "my friend" who has embraced those same communities .." Now that Trump is president, he's a racist and the Electoral College has got to go...But if Hillary had won, it would stay.. That is a much better joke stated a court jester who is a thief among other things...Rainbow my ass....

What's funny about your statement.  I Know you like to use Jesse as a Point of reference to how great Trump is and admired by Black people.   Do you even think before you type?   Jesse Jackson has travelled the world to free American Hostages. Majority White now he is a big Phony. The Man has Parkinson's and hardly even comes out. The same disease that killed his Father. You make up sh!+ for those full of  sh!+ to believe your  sh!+ .   He called Trump a Threat to U.S. global interest like many others.  Was Jesse a Phony for risking his life for all those hostages.  Did you forget?

I wonder what Trump did in 1999 that overshadowed this:

The Rev. Jesse Jackson has a long and winning record of springing American hostages from the hands of despots. In addition to Slobodan Milosevic, Jackson has also persuaded Hafez al-Assad, Fidel Castro, and Saddam Hussein to set American captives free. He has alternately described his role in these missions as that of civil rights leader, clergyman, journalist, and "citizen of the world."

Here is another Black admirer.  Two Fools with weird hair both full of B.S.   This was recent and he even got a big old Trump Sticker over his heart.  Now we know he isn't racist Don King the spokesman for black people validated him.   Good enough for me case closed. :D

Image result for don king and trump

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

What's funny about your statement.  I Know you like to use Jesse as a Point of reference to how great Trump is and admired by Black people.   Do you even think before you type?   Jesse Jackson has travelled the world to free American Hostages. Majority White now he is a big Phony. The Man has Parkinson's and hardly even comes out. The same disease that killed his Father. You make up sh!+ for those full of  sh!+ to believe your  sh!+ .   He called Trump a Threat to U.S. global interest like many others.  Was Jesse a Phony for risking his life for all those hostages.  Did you forget?

The Rev. Jesse Jackson has a long and winning record of springing American hostages from the hands of despots. In addition to Slobodan Milosevic, Jackson has also persuaded Hafez al-Assad, Fidel Castro, and Saddam Hussein to set American captives free. He has alternately described his role in these missions as that of civil rights leader, clergyman, journalist, and "citizen of the world."

Here is another Black admirer.  Two Fools with weird hair both full of B.S.   This was recent and he even got a big old Trump Sticker over his heart.  Now we know he isn't racist Don King the spokesman for black people validated him.   Good enough for me case closed. :D

A not so secret admirer of Jesse. What's next? A lifetime achievement in race relations for al sharpton? 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Too funny. Not sure if I wanna laugh or cry. Two con artists that deserve each other. Whether it's Trump University or stiffing the boxers on your card, same difference ...

• Haha 1

I wonder how people would feel if King spoke out against Trump?  No I don't he would be black. Now he is just an uncle Tom. Mrs King said DJT was a compassionate brilliant man who she voted for. Does this make her an Aunt Tom? 

45 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I wonder how people would feel if King spoke out against Trump?  No I don't he would be black. Now he is just an uncle Tom. Mrs King said DJT was a compassionate brilliant man who she voted for. Does this make her an Aunt Tom? 

I think you are speaking of Dr. King's Niece Alveda King:    1st she is the daughter of his Brother and ran for office as a Democrat years ago and was not supported by the Real Mrs. King (Coretta) after losing she announced she was a Republican and nothing wrong with that many white politicians did the same after losing.  There are black Republicans that doesn't equate to being a Tom. I used to be a registered Republican till they went Nutz IMHO.  She is not a Knucklehead  like that fool Paris Dennard. That is a damn Tom!   I respect her hell she was a lifelong Democrat and voted for Jesse when he ran.  

She also said this in a speech in 2010 for that Glen Beck rally:  Hardly a Tom:  There are several Black Republicans that are not Tom's:  General Powell for one.  There are some Democratic Toms as well.

"She hoped that "white privilege will become human privilege and that America will soon repent of the sin of racism and return itself to honor"

That is the fool that the runaways would never have let know they were about to Haul Ass.  A serious Tom:  Paris Dennard

• Like 1