Vegas shooting

Cossacks

16 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Yes you dumb fuck it is important how he obtained the guns. You're too fucking stupid to know this.

Any reasonable person on either side of the debate knows it's important.

ChipDumbRacist is either:

a) Too stupid to realize this,

b) Just saying it isn't to be a troll, or

c) Both "a" and "b"

This idiot has 6,000 posts on this site. It is his sorry life.

Do yourself a favor. Exercise some quality control and put him on ignore. It's not like you'll miss something worth reading.

1 hour ago, concha said:

Looks like I've got rent-free space in ChipDumbRacist's head (though space is about all you'll find there no doubt).  He's put my name in a thread title and is apparently going around asking where I am. 

It must me tough being that stupid and OCD.

NO "64 year old white man rages war on concertgoers" memes today?????

Yeah, I suppose not. 

We are disappointed!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 954gator said:

the only way to know is by having hotels have airport type xray scanners.   Hotels don't check people's luggage.

Ima property manager u gotta be observant of every one.... he had to show some type of flag

like they say nothing happens until something happens on finding ways to prevent something 

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ima property manager u gotta be observant of every one.... he had to show some type of flag

like they say nothing happens until something happens on finding ways to prevent something 

If a guy packs suitcases with guns and takes them into his room and there is nothing suspicious how can you say there was a red flag? Maybe before entering the hotel who knows.  

31 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Well then please let the world know that your thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families, and go on with your day. That will be very noble of you.

I did give my thoughts. It is a sad day in America. Except for democrats, today is just a day to stand on or "sit" on their soapbox.  

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Automatic rifles there huge u gotta be on the look out 247 always be on top of everything .... I always visually security check every one all the time I don’t know if I’m that paranoid but I’ve been like that for 5 years

What if the gun was a takedown type? Not hard to sneak in luggage. 

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Automatic rifles there huge u gotta be on the look out 247 always be on top of everything .... I always visually security check every one all the time I don’t know if I’m that paranoid but I’ve been like that for 5 years

There are quite a few automatic rifles you can carry under a coat. Including a folding stock AK47. I agree he had to give off some type of red flag. It is said he had over 10 guns and 4 pirches set up. He planned this out well in advance.

18 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I did give my thoughts. It is a sad day in America. Except for democrats, today is just a day to stand on or "sit" on their soapbox.  

You don't think everyone, Democrats and Republicans alike, think this is a sad day? That is silly to suggest only "Republicans" are saddened.

Now when you say Democrats are on their soapboxes today, does that also mean Republicans are off to the side doing nothing other than granting moments of silence -- ain't gonna try to change anything though, right? These events are going to happen no matter what, and there is nothing we can do to prevent them, right? Nice outlook.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Apparently we would rather have anal cavity searches to check into hotels than to limit loons from attaining fire arms.

Is that too political too soon?

9_9

Excellent point.

Except for the fact that automatic weapons are already tightly controlled and there are currently no known mental illness issues with the guy prior to the massacre.

So, well, not a good point really.

So, the despicable Hildebeast is not letting a tragedy go to waste.

She's already after the NRA by making shit up.

She's tweeted:  Imagine the deaths if the shooter had a silencer, which the NRA wants to make easier to get.

I'd like to imagine a world in which she'd just shut the fuck up and go away.

Silencers don't make shooting silent. They only bring the report of a gun being fired below the pain and damage thresholds of our hearing. In fact, they are actually "suppressors", not silencers. Maybe the snipers who tried to ventilate her in Sarajevo were using super suppressors.

In fact, the vast majority of readily available rifle ammunition is super-sonic and will create a very noticeable crack sound when fired even with a suppressor.

• Thanks 1

Another possibility regarding the full-auto capability of his guns...

There are stocks you can buy called "bump-fire" and I've even seen a special mechanical glove you can buy that permit very fast trigger pulls that approach full-auto firing.  We may find that he utilized something like these.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, concha said:

So, the despicable Hildebeast is not letting a tragedy go to waste.

She's already after the NRA by making shit up.

She's tweeted:  Imagine the deaths if the shooter had a silencer, which the NRA wants to make easier to get.

I'd like to imagine a world in which she'd just shut the fuck up and go away.

Silencers don't make shooting silent. They only bring the report of a gun being fired below the pain and damage thresholds of our hearing. In fact, they are actually "suppressors", not silencers. Maybe the snipers who tried to ventilate her in Sarajevo were using super suppressors.

In fact, the vast majority of readily available rifle ammunition is super-sonic and will create a very noticeable crack sound when fired even with a suppressor.

Don't be mad at Hillary. Be mad at the 64 year old white guy.

That could be you one day with the anger you have for everything NOT YOU.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

There are stocks you can buy called "bump-fire" and I've even seen a special mechanical glove you can buy that permit very fast trigger pulls that approach full-auto firing.  We may find that he utilized something like these.

Is this where the class gets their gun lesson?

How about a lesson on unhappy 64 year old white guys?

No, I suppose not.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Or it's possible that he obtained standard semi-auto weapons and easily converted them to auto.

It doesn't really make any difference imo. 

He had them, he used them. He used them effectively on a crowd that was fenced in at an open concert venue. If it was a bolt action 30-30, he would never have gotten this many people alone before being located and neutralized. 

Seriously.