Vegas shooting

Cossacks

36 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Nothing will happen. Between the gun lobby's strength, and the irrationality of some of us, there will be no move to make any kind of commonsense changes. Thus, every year or so, we will have a major slaughter and every day, some much more minor incident that could have been prevented. 

But small price to pay for this freedom, I suppose.

Bingo!...the NRA owns the republican party...and I heard they're trying to pass legislation to make silencers for automatic weapons legal...I'm sure the NRA guys will defend this guy modifying his weapon to make it automatic as it's been reported...according to them it's their God given right to shot whatever they want....

17 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

The shooter of Vegas was at an Anti-trump rally

Yesterday your drive-by was a simple "Democrats won't stand for moment of silence", then a later post that you don't want to get into a political tiff. Today, another drive-by, but I'm sure you are still just wanting thoughts and prayers to go to the victims, and no political tiff. WTF?

If you throw out political stuff, it will easily come right back in your face.

How about we look at trying to improve our quality of life, rather than improving which political party gets their way?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Yesterday your drive-by was a simple "Democrats won't stand for moment of silence", then a later post that you don't want to get into a political tiff. Today, another drive-by, but I'm sure you are still just wanting thoughts and prayers to go to the victims, and no political tiff. WTF?

If you throw out political stuff, it will easily come right back in your face.

How about we look at trying to improve our quality of life, rather than improving which political party gets their way?

No today ill get into the political banter because thats what everyone wants to discuss anyway so what the hell. I tried the whole lets pray for the families and such but it looks like the political stuff is what people want to talk about. How would you improve your quality of life? thats all you can control is yourself

Just now, maxchoboian said:

Don't give up if that is what you are about. But your political jabs would suggest otherwise.

Nah i said my piece about the victims. its a horrible situation. so now lets get down to the dirty political BS about it. One side is gonna scream gun control while the other side is gonna maybe reflect on the situation and then go about their lives like we do after every tragic event. 

15 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Bingo!...the NRA owns the republican party...and I heard they're trying to pass legislation to make silencers for automatic weapons legal...I'm sure the NRA guys will defend this guy modifying his weapon to make it automatic as it's been reported...according to them it's their God given right to shot whatever they want....

Same old mantra from you. Nothing changes. How are those cowboys and dak doing so far?

Just now, HSFBfan said:

now lets get down to the dirty political BS about it. One side is gonna scream gun control while the other side is gonna maybe reflect on the situation and then go about their lives like we do after every tragic event. 

So be different. Don't take one of those sides. There are more options than feeling the need to follow one group or another.

2 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Same old mantra from you. Nothing changes. How are those cowboys and dak doing so far?

same old mantra is right...and something needs to change....and I don't mean allowing them to make silencers for automatic weapons like you NRA guys want to do...time for some common sense...

Dak and my Boys?...doing better than the 0-4 Giants.....;)

11 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I tried the whole lets pray for the families 

How about praying on the front end instead of when the final numbers are tallied? :(

How about calling this what it truly is. Domestic Terrorism, haven't heard one of you clowns label it. You are quick to label an ISIS "shit" though.

All you people disgust me really...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you fucking idiot what does silencers have to do with anything? How about you let the dead get cold. Your fucking fucktard. So fucking dumb, a silencer wouldn't have caused any more damage on Sunday. Do you know anything about guns? Or did you just hear your mommy Killiar talk about silencers and jump on board?

1 minute ago, aZjimbo said:

As opposed to yours?

You get all worked up and have difficulty following along on these hot topics. We have a poster who said he doesn't want political tiffs, and then posts one-liner political stuff. I pointed that out, and I never posted similar parting shots after saying I didn't want to get involved. See?

19 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

That's what Hillary was talking about when concha mocked her and tried to prove to the forum he is a silencer expert too. 

He's just a blowhard worthless POS...

stupid fuck that is not what Killiar was talking about. She was talking about silencers specifically not modifying a weapon's trigger. Anther fucktard.

Just now, thc6795 said:

you fucking idiot what does silencers have to do with anything? How about you let the dead get cold. Your fucking fucktard. So fucking dumb, a silencer wouldn't have caused any more damage on Sunday. Do you know anything about guns? Or did you just hear your mommy Killiar talk about silencers and jump on board?

Come on man. A silencer would have allowed the shooter's location stay hidden for longer. If people weren't hearing gunfire they would have spent more time running the wrong direction.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Chip's weird mancrush on Concha on full display here. xD

It was simply an uninformed statement on Hillary's part. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/10/02/why-the-debate-over-gun-suppressors-isnt-really-relevant-to-what-happened-in-las-vegas/?utm_term=.8c7151cd48f4

We get it already, david lee.

We need silencers...they are a must.

Hope the bill passes.

4 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

How about praying on the front end instead of when the final numbers are tallied? :(

How about calling this what it truly is. Domestic Terrorism, haven't heard one of you clowns label it. You are quick to label an ISIS "shit" though.

who gives a fuck how you feel?

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Come on man. A silencer would have allowed the shooter's location stay hidden for longer. If people weren't hearing gunfire they would have spent more time running the wrong direction.

OMG have any of you fucking boys scouts fired a weapon? A silencer would not have suppressed the sound of the rounds being fired on Sunday. Stop saying shit you hear on TV.

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

don't bother trying to talk sense to Tex....he's as dumb as they get......

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

it is domestic terrorism plain and simple. no two ways about that