Clemson 31 Notre Dame 23. Our ND fans have failed to mention this score.

HooverOutlaw

22 hours ago, FreeBird said:

@TheMaximumHornetSting @HawgGoneIt @Ga96  how was that Mafah rb from Grayson when he played in hs, put on damn heisman performance yesterday 

Phil was that way in high school.  He was amazing to watch.  It seemed like he just kept accelerating when he ran.  If you didn't wrap up his legs you couldn't stop him.  I've seen him drag 4 or 5 defensive players as much as 10 yards before.  He could read the holes and would zag when you were expecting him to zig.  He was the nicest kid too.  Very humble, kept his academics up, yes sir and no sir while looking straight in the face.  I really liked him a lot.  His senior year was looking to be a record breaking amazing season when he got hurt.  I talked to him and told him that even though he wasn't on the field, he still was the team leader.  He would be the first to congratulate players after a good play, would talk to them about what he saw, would go with the offense to the tent to watch plays during the game.  He healed up enough to dress out for the championship game and when we got a good lead, I started a chant "put Phil in!" and everyone around me took it up.  He did get in for a few plays.

• Like 2

I think I “spammed” a mention of Dabo going at it with a caller this past week.   

Here it is… and respect to Dabo to let him speak his mind fully and then it was his turn.  

I couldn’t see Clemson losing after hearing this.  

Oh, and my apologies for being a diehard sports fan and spamming too much sports.  I’ll post less.  

Don’t want to ruin others experiences here.   

On 11/5/2023 at 1:41 PM, reggid said:

The Pop Tart Bowl is slipping away from my Irish.   If they’re not careful in taking care of business in their final games, they could end up in a third-tier bowl game against some nobody like LSU.

It would be fitting if that happened... The way Kelly walked out on his kids was disgusting and I would like nothing more than to see them bury his POS ass.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

It would be fitting if that happened... The way Kelly walked out on his kids was disgusting and I would like nothing more than to see them bury his POS ass.

In Kelly’s Defense, ND wasn’t paying him anywhere near the $80-$90 million he got from LSU…..

In ND’s defense, no way is that Jackass worth anywhere near that kind of money and he is proving it at LSU…. 🤣

• Thanks 1